"Everyone is my diaper now!"Shisui Michiru

Pipprojects 2024

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So I sent an email inquiry about buying the sadgirls dot com domain, here is the email (all personal information redacted):

1718413243844.png
1718413272411.png

1718413289345.png

Way too much money, obviously. I'd send a counter-offer but last time I bought this idea up, there wasn't much interest. Thought I'd at least share this for future reference though.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Has anyone done stroganoff yet?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
:pippasquish: New doodles for the cookbook! :pippasquish:

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG Pipi Energy.png
capipis making fine italian dish.png
Pippa sushi would be moldy.png
Whoever uses them, please let me know if you need high quality versions.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
One person one pot stroganoff.

Ingredients:
1 bay leaf
2 table spoons of cooking oil or butter
1/4 pound of beef, ground or strips or chunks
1/4 cup of onions, diced or cut to preference
4 ounces of button mushrooms, canned or fresh, chopped or whole
2 cups of egg noodles
Sour cream
Beef or chicken stock or water and a stock/bullion cube
Flour or corn starch
Salt
Pepper
Thyme and/or Rosemary
Garlic powder

Utensils:
Pot or high walled skillet
Wooden spoon or spatula
  1. Season the beef to taste and set aside.
  2. In a cup or Mason jar create a slurry by mixing a one to one mixture of flour/corn starch and water. 4 tablespoons should suffice. Set aside.
  3. Put the oil or butter in pot or high walled skillet and bring up to medium high heat.

To test if the pot or pan is up to temprature, put some water on your hand and sprinkle it on the pot or pan. If it is hot the water droplets will sizzle and dance on the oil.

4. Put the onions and mushrooms. Stir gently. Add salt and pepper about 5 minutes in. Sauté until onions are starting to turn golden brown.
  5. Add in the beef. Make sure the beef is browned on all sides. Do not fully cook the beef. Cook about three quarters done to preferred doneness.

If you used ground beef then you may need to drain off excess oil. To do this, tip the lip of the pot or pan over a bowl/mug/Mason jar to pour out unwanted oil. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to keep the meat from falling out.

6. Pour in enough of the stock or water to cover the bottom of the pot or pan. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to scrape up the fond, the brown bits on the cooking surface.
  7. Add in more stock or water and stock/bullion cubes. Add enough so the largest bits meat are mostly covered.
  8. Add the bay leaf.
  9. Add in the noodles. Stir gently.
  10. Take the slurry from step 2 and slowly pour it into the pot or pan while mixing. Keep adding until it's just a little too thick as the sour cream you add later will loosen the sauce. You should be able to drag a spoon or spatula across the bottom of the pot or pan and the sauce will not immediately fill in the void.
  11. Add salt, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and pepper to taste.
  12. Continue to cook until the noodles are are done.
  13. Turn stove top off and plate up.
  14. Add in sour cream and remove the bay leaf.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Made some chicken pasta today, didnt take photos and im guessing it might be a bit too "advanced" for her.

I will try to generate a few more Ai stickers when I wake up and do some errands in 12 or so hours.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Wacky Cake
  • 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup water
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Sift flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in an 8x8-inch ungreased cake pan. Use your finger to draw three evenly- spaced parallel lines in flour mixture; pour oil into one line, vinegar into second, and vanilla into third line. Pour water over all, then stir with a fork until well blended.

Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
More Pippa Stickers to be used in the final setup.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
240617-231543.png
240529-184320.png

Okay, either we use this sample based on the US Navy Cookbook (the icons are placeholders, I'll draw pippa-themed icons later) or we push for the other one that I did without the elaborate 2nd page designs and a less brutalist headliner (I couldn't come up with any decent shit, sorry), but it all depends on you people fixing your recipes, mainly:
Be more straightforward and concise with directions, for example:
Beef or chicken stock or water and a stock/bullion cube
to
Beef, chicken or a stock/bullion cube with water
I'm ESL so I'm sure there's better people to do this proofreading.

Comment on your ideas and I'll go full throttle tomorrow.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The second option where pictures are available, and the first when they are not. If AI-generated images work then great, otherwise no need to bother. I am happy to EFL proofread anything; just post here or DM me.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
since my post was deleted/not saved in the server transfer, I'll copy-paste it below, very easy to transfer into measured steps, or keep it as the free-form ramble it is for maximum SOVL. I don't have any creative names other than "Potato-and-Herb Baked Chicken". Schizo Fried Chicken? Hina's Baked Cutlets? or even [NON-DESCRIPT BRAND CHICKEN WITH A NUMBER OF HERBS AND SPICES] if we're going full-schizo in the presentation. Feel free to come up with something more fitting, since the original name is basically just "Potato-and-Herb Baked Chicken".

I'm trying to find a digitized version of my favorite chicken recipe, but Hungry Jack seems to have deleted it from the face of the world, so hopefully the result remains the same (EDIT - as I am writing this, wayback machine delivers, plaintext link for better copy-pasting into the cookbook - https://web.archive.org/web/2024022...om/recipes/potato-crusted-herb-baked-chicken/):

So this is more of a free-form recipe, because I come from the school of thought that is "learn by doing", and what better excuse could I have when the original source is nowhere to be found (unless I dig up a box of 20-year old Hungry Jack Potato Flakes).

Stop ordering doordash and instacart, make your own chicken, don't even need an air fryer for this one because I assume you have an oven! (Please have an oven, I am begging you).

Get at least one egg, flour, salt, pepper, potato flakes, and whatever herbs and spices of your preference (for a one-stop heat mix I recommend McCORMICK's Sriracha Seasoning, but choose whatever you prefer). You're also going to need Chicken Thighs, clean them beforehand, pat them down - if you want a different cut of chicken, go for it, but my money's on the thighs.

Preheat oven to 450 degrees, spray cooking pan with cooking oil (or your equivalent). In one small bowl, put in your flour, salt, pepper, and other seasoning/spices. In another bowl, beat an egg with at least 1-2 tbsp of water. More egg = deeper cut of flavoring, more water = less cut of flavoring, experiment to your preferences. In a third bowl, you've got your potato flakes and herbs (can't go wrong with ground basil or parsley).

Take a chicken thigh, cover it in the flour mixture, then dip it into the egg mixture until coated, then dip into the potato flake mixture until it is your desired consistency of potato thickness. More thickness, more crunch, which requires more time to cook, and vice versa. Put the coated thighs on the cooking pan, bake for 12-15 minutes, turn them over halfway (optional for the truly lazy, but the result is a better overall coating).

Serve with whatever sides you want, most likely either cornbread and/or baked beans, or just eat them as-is, put some dijon mustard on them, use them as a base for sandwiches, chop 'em up in a salad, it's very versatile!

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
240617-231543.png
240529-184320.png

Okay, either we use this sample based on the US Navy Cookbook (the icons are placeholders, I'll draw pippa-themed icons later) or we push for the other one that I did without the elaborate 2nd page designs and a less brutalist headliner (I couldn't come up with any decent shit, sorry), but it all depends on you people fixing your recipes, mainly:
Be more straightforward and concise with directions, for example:

to

I'm ESL so I'm sure there's better people to do this proofreading.

Comment on your ideas and I'll go full throttle tomorrow.
I'm liking the military cookbook theme with it! Appreciate you working on the cookbook, know it was kind of up in the air who was doing it.

If I get the chance I might draw two more doodles. A mexican capipi and Pippa in in a pepper outfit or PEPPAH! if you will.

DTrp

Are there enough decent recipes for the book? I can post a few more if needed.
it all depends on you people fixing your recipes
which ones need fixed? i can help edit some into a structured format if you have a list or google doc.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Are there enough decent recipes for the book? I can post a few more if needed.

which ones need fixed? i can help edit some into a structured format if you have a list or google doc.
  • Do we need to be naming things after other talents that had no hand in creating the recipe? Panko's already on the run from the polizia for breaking spaghetti. Seriously though it feels a bit like false implied attribution.
  • @God's Fattest Moojisan the rabbit looks tasty as hell but Pippa has mentioned several times that her family constantly joked about cooking her rabbits and it pissed her off. Any alternate ideas?
  • A lot of these recipes were jokes but we can probably roll with them anyway, like explaining a bagged lettuce salad in autistic detail.
  • I'm thinking we include pictures of the finished product when available but otherwise fluff out a given page with art instead of trying to get everyone to cook their own submissions.
  • @DTrp the art's cute but is the overt Metokur reference probably isn't going to fly.
Need for @Planetary Bombardment to post the spreadsheet, I'm going with the military document style, adding the recipes I'm finding here.
From a glance, Saturnus and Godzilla submissions need to be better elaborated.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
From a glance, Saturnus and Godzilla submissions need to be better elaborated.
can you elaborate further so I know what I need to change?
I ain't doing tiktok cooking video shit where I tell you how to make your own bread.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
can you elaborate further so I know what I need to change?
I ain't doing tiktok cooking video shit where I tell you how to make your own bread.
The other recipes are elaborated well enough for a cookbook, but maybe I can make a "fast food" section in your case if you just add simple directions so even someone as Pippa can do it, try to explain like you'd explain to a non-functional autistic child.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Grandma Pipkin's Strawberry Sauce 🍓 Pipipipii!!

What you need are just three ingredients:
  • Strawberries (Not moldy)
  • Sugar (2 Teaspoons)
  • Water (Preferably filtered)
Instructions:
  • Wash the strawberries with water.
  • Remove the stems from the strawberries. You can cut the top part of the strawberry with a knife if you are careful.
  • Get an adult to cut a few strawberries by the middle.
  • In a microwave safe bowl, add the cut strawberries, two teaspoons of sugar, and enough water to cover the strawberries.
  • Put the bowl with the ingredients in the microwave, for 1 minute in 30 second intervals.
  • Carefully remove the bowl and stir the ingredients with a spoon.
If you didn't burn down the house or lose all your fingers in the process, you can enjoy Grandma Pipkin's Strawberry Sauce with your favorite dessert, like ice cream!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Message me here or on discord if you need help. I get out of work at 6pm East Coast tomorrow. I can do art related bullshit.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Top Bottom