Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DTrp

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
And here I thought it was stargazey pie from Shiina's culinary horrors stream.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
COVER ART IS FINISHED! Many thanks to @ChilChakSack, @somethingfarworseinthehorizon, @That Chuuba Enjoyer, @AO Cody, and @famous artist pipkun for all of their contributions.
r_9Ph5hSYvpmdLsb4qLezQ

Apologies for the delay, but everything should be done now! Let's get ready to finish this thing!

Do you guys need me to make the cover text as well? I'm pretty proficient in Photoshop typesetting.
If you can go for a sans-serif with a more square-y look to work with the rest of the book, but if you want to freestyle don't worry about it.
The format is letter (8.5x11").

Another thing: for everyone that wrote a recipe or did art, if you want to add your thoughts to the final pages, feel free. Idk how you want to sign it, I'd either leave it anonymous or use your username here. If anyone want to add an introduction to the first page, feel free as well, I'm making the Table of Contents a double spread.
I feel someone made a glossary but I need to backread as well.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
If you can go for a sans-serif with a more square-y look to work with the rest of the book, but if you want to freestyle don't worry about it.
The format is letter (8.5x11").

Another thing: for everyone that wrote a recipe or did art, if you want to add your thoughts to the final pages, feel free. Idk how you want to sign it, I'd either leave it anonymous or use your username here. If anyone want to add an introduction to the first page, feel free as well, I'm making the Table of Contents a double spread.
I feel someone made a glossary but I need to backread as well.
I'll base it off the US Navy cookbook, I think.
1718982294423.png
That being said, do we have an actual name for the cook book? I didn't see any in the thread. Just the "Pipkin Pippa Cook Book" maybe? Or something a bit more complicated/unique?

Salado

I'll base it off the US Navy cookbook, I think.
View attachment 72132
That being said, do we have an actual name for the cook book? I didn't see any in the thread. Just the "Pipkin Pippa Cook Book" maybe? Or something a bit more complicated/unique?
THE
COOK BOOK
OF THE PIPPAKISTANI
NAVY

*INSERT SOME SYMBOLS HERE*

NAVSANDA PUBLICATIONS NO. 3.3.3

2024 PHASE WARS III
CIVILIAN REFERENCE EDITION

P.P. DEPARTAMENT OF THE NAVY

(I'm not very creative, sorry.)

e:
Naval Standard of Pakistan. Make it pink and replace the crest in the left for something rabbit related? I dunno.
640px-Naval_Standard_of_Pakistan.svg.png

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I'm still thinking about it, I'd go for a pun to make it more relaxed, for example Pippin' Hot Foods' Cookbook or anything more casual, the art itself gives that vibe.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think this probably needs to be finished & hosted somewhere within the next 9 and a half hours.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I'm fine with crediting my username

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
llfgn4.png

Here's my first pass. I went with Pippa's colors to design the cover, and I feel like there's a better way I could do this but this is the most simple way to do it.
If any of you have better ideas for the tagline or title, feel free to toss in your thoughts. I just liked something relatively simple for the title.

EDIT: Here's some alternate colorings based on this one.
90rud2.png
fa48gb.png

famous artist pipkun

damn
llfgn4.png

Here's my first pass. I went with Pippa's colors to design the cover, and I feel like there's a better way I could do this but this is the most simple way to do it.
If any of you have better ideas for the tagline or title, feel free to toss in your thoughts. I just liked something relatively simple for the title.

90rud2.png
fa48gb.png
rhat looks food

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
llfgn4.png

90rud2.png
fa48gb.png
I don't think we should namedrop TVA as blatantly and obviously like that. Maybe something like "Compiled by psych-ward inmates" or at least something less obvious.

e: Also if any artist or recipe contributors are credited it should be with initials. This isn't meant to be a circlejerk.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
"compiled by normal and functional inmates" sounds good as well but its a mouthful

Salado

"Compiled by the inmates" or just "By the inmates"?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
compiled sounds better imo

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
How will each entry be inputted?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So I just decided to check the capipicord and unless I'm blind or missing something (feel free to go check and tell me if I'm retarded), it actually doesn't look like there's a community project from them that would be presented on stream today - I think they blew their load with the 333k celebration stuff. If we miss the boat (we have 5 hours and 30 minutes left) or need to continue discussing the organization of things, we (I) could just tweet it out using her & Phase's community tags rather than attempt to derail a stream segment dedicated to it, as it's seemingly the only project for the anniversary. As things seem to appear right now, this may be the best approach.

famous artist pipkun

Credit should go to "Flesh and Blood Soverign Capippalists"

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Clinically insane Capipis

Top Bottom