"The only thing scary about Shiina is you don't know when she's going to break down"Dizzy Dokuro, one stream before breakdown

Pipprojects 2024

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
240619-163128.png

Icon pack for the cookbook (Portion, Time, Stove, Rice Cooker, Cost), suggestions accepted and if anyone wanna help design more I need icons for Oven, Salad, Sandwich, "raw assembly" (idk the english term for thing you don't cook just put together) it would be nice. Sorry for not being able to do better.
Anyone that didn't point out how many portions and how much time would take to make the dishes and how much it would cost, do it now, preferentially quote your recipe and add the information under instead of making me backread again.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Latin representation for her 1/3 demographic!

LatinX Capipi.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If people are still butthurt over my entry, just have it as a hand written insert on lined paper with coffee stains and cigarette burns.

Edit:
There

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
1718854513394.png
I'm organizing the recipes like this, gonna sleep and push more through the morning and post a pdf for you to check. There's some recipes that have pictures and are better elaborated thus need more work.

DTrp

Anyone that didn't point out how many portions and how much time would take to make the dishes and how much it would cost, do it now, preferentially quote your recipe and add the information under instead of making me backread again.
"Da Michi Style" Delectable Dancing Rice Pudding
Gather 'round, my dear apprentices, for we are about to concoct a bewitching treat that is sure to make you dance!

Ingredients:
3 cups cooked white rice - (1 cup of uncooked rice will equal about 3 cups of cooked rice)​
3 cups milk​
4-1⁄2 tablespoons butter​
1⁄2 cup sugar​
1 teaspoon vanilla extract​
1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg​
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon​
Optional food coloring: 8 drops red and 6 drops blue (that makes purple!)​

Magic Ritual:
1. In a cauldron of substantial weight (large saucepan), combine all the enchanted ingredients.​
2. Over a gentle flame (med/low), coax the mixture to a simmer, stirring constantly to prevent any dark magic from scorching our brew.​
3. Allow it to bubble and toil for 15 minutes (keep stirring!), or until it has thickened.​
4. Remove the cauldron from the heat and let our potion cool for a spell, about 10 minutes. Fear not, for it will continue to thicken as it rests.​
5. Serve this magical pudding hot or cold, and relish in the enchanting flavors!​

• Portions: 6 servings
  • Total Time: 30-50 minutes
  • Average Cost: ~$3.05 for the entire recipe, ~$0.51 per serving

Portions​

• This recipe yields approximately 6 servings.

Total Time Required​

• Preparation Time:
    • Cooking rice: 20 minutes (if not already cooked)
    • Gathering and measuring ingredients: 5 minutes
  • Cooking Time:
    • Simmering and stirring: 15 minutes
    • Cooling: 10 minutes
Total time: Approximately 50 minutes (including rice cooking time) or 30 minutes if using pre-cooked rice.

Estimated Cost in the US​

Ingredients Cost:

• White Rice: ~$0.50 (1 cup uncooked rice, assuming a 2 lb bag of rice costs around $2 and contains 20 servings)
  • Milk: ~$1.00 (3 cups, assuming a gallon of milk costs around $3.50)
  • Butter: ~$0.60 (4.5 tablespoons, assuming a pound of butter costs around $4)
  • Sugar: ~$0.20 (1/2 cup, assuming a 4 lb bag of sugar costs around $2.50)
  • Vanilla Extract: ~$0.50 (1 teaspoon, assuming a 2 oz bottle costs around $5 and contains 12 teaspoons)
  • Nutmeg: ~$0.10 (1/2 teaspoon, assuming a 1.1 oz bottle costs around $3)
  • Cinnamon: ~$0.05 (1/2 teaspoon, assuming a 2.37 oz bottle costs around $3)
  • Food Coloring: ~$0.10 (8 drops red and 6 drops blue, assuming a set of primary colors costs around $5 and contains 200 drops per bottle)
Total Estimated Cost: ~$3.05 for 6 servings, or approximately $0.51 per serving.

Summary​

• Portions: 6 servings
  • Total Time: 30-50 minutes
  • Average Cost: ~$3.05 for the entire recipe, ~$0.51 per serving
These estimates can vary based on the specific brands and prices in your local grocery store.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If people are still butthurt over my entry, just have it as a hand written insert on lined paper with coffee stains and cigarette burns.

Edit:
There
this sounds absolutely awful ketchup with instan mash????

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
We do not judge people who eat slop and call it food. Pippa never ate food, it might be her new favorite snack.

Salado

I can't cook, nor I can into art. I just love Pippa very much and wish her the best, Pippa love.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
yo
I can't cook, nor I can into art. I just love Pippa very much and wish her the best, Pippa love.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk
could always give your fave fast food order

Salado

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There's probably, at most, one full day left to get all of this done. Tonight Pippa's doing a gen 1 collab with the other girls and then said if she isn't dead afterwards maybe a solo anniversary stream. I've got a hunch all the projects (which include Archivefag's DIscord ones) would get pushed to tomorrow if she does a solo stream.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
If anyone want to look up a website where you can host PDFs as e-books, the time is now.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
If anyone want to look up a website where you can host PDFs as e-books, the time is now.
Any host should do that. Most browsers, even without Acrobat will show PDFs just fine.
Edit: You could even use: https://cryptpad.fr/drive/ if it's small enough, Catbox or make a burner Dropbox.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
It's gonna be at least 10mb, but we can just send it to her

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Cover art is 95% done. One person just needs to finish their colors.

EDIT: Oh, I did a couple Pippictures with transparent BGs if you wanna stick them somewhere as clip art.

Pippumpkin.png

Pippa-v2.png

Pippa's Snek.png
(Last one's from the build-a-bear stream)

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Top Bottom