"One of these days when I'm really scared, I'm going to say a fat gamer word and my career will be over"Amanogawa Shiina

Pipprojects 2024

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I don't think we should namedrop TVA as blatantly and obviously like that. Maybe something like "Compiled by psych-ward inmates" or at least something less obvious.

e: Also if any artist or recipe contributors are credited it should be with initials. This isn't meant to be a circlejerk.
Alright, here's V2.
gzdhs9.png

DTrp

we (I) could just tweet it out using her & Phase's community tags rather than attempt to derail a stream segment dedicated to it, as it's seemingly the only project for the anniversary. As things seem to appear right now, this may be the best approach.
This, + put it up on the forum banner & post it in the main pippa thread. Despite what she said the other day, you know that rabbit still ego-searches here.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I think posting it on twitter is okay at the very least. There's nothing bad on it that it can't be on her tag.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
dont forget my initials are famous artist Pipkun

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Now, wouldn't it be funny if I lost power in my house right this instant?
The lights are blinking, this haven't happened in more than half a year.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Is anyone working on the PDFs for the recipes?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Another thing: for everyone that wrote a recipe or did art, if you want to add your thoughts to the final pages, feel free. Idk how you want to sign it, I'd either leave it anonymous or use your username here. If anyone want to add an introduction to the first page, feel free as well, I'm making the Table of Contents a double spread.
I feel someone made a glossary but I need to backread as well.
" This is your personal MMO, you should Level-up your cooking skill. Also we never got that Minecraft Songs cover with Lisa and Amiya." - Azehara

DTrp

@shipmate_F everything on track? if you need help finishing @ me or DM me.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
@shipmate_F everything on track? if you need help finishing @ me or DM me.
I'm using ID I'm just having a menhera moment for all the time I wasted trying to design stuff that wouldn't work. I don't think I'm making to the 1h deadline.

If you want to help draw me an oven icon as vector, akin to this style, the white outlines are 2-3pt unless reduced for the silhouette
1719009925699.png

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
THE GOBLIN QUEEN STEAK

Introduction:

This recipe is a very similar take on the Asmongold (Goblin King) Steak but a less degenerate version as it has a few extra steps to give the food more flavor and it has more ingredients. Given how simple it is, its basically my main type of meal when I want to eat something without having to spend too much time on food-prep or spending too much money on ingredients. Cube steak is used as it has been tenderized mechanically and its a cut of meat that is fairly cheap while at the same time being thick enough to have some good weight to it.

AD_4nXdqHTHI4kQeHHsCB1k87OE8TvsYurX8E1MZpg14MHvo6VybRvyNC0hpF3uqi-OcA_LyUdhQ1eKsCB94lC-jj7-U8__Tkm48ZMu0_R2C9U7XfXNO5s9EjpsocCqc8gxM5LBl1BeFUjkPwXhGHbUXikjn6lL5

Ingredients:Directions:
- Cubed Steak
- Mushrooms
- Onion
- Potato
- Adobo (seasoning)
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Butter
  1. If frozen, defrost steak overnight on the fridge. If individually wrapped, you can place in side bowl filled with water.
  2. Remove stem from mushrooms and wash to remove any dirt. Cut mushrooms into slices
  3. Peel onion and cut a few slices.
  4. Stab potato with a knife and put it in microwave for 7 to 9 minutes depending on potato size.
  5. Turn stove-top in low heat, Use a deep pot and put about 2 tablespoons of oil. Also put the sliced onion, sliced mushrooms and about a small spoonful of the garlic. Leave it cooking for a minute or two.
  6. Coat the piece of meat with seasoning on one side and drop it seasoning down. Season the other side.
  7. Let it cook for about 3 minutes on one side and then flip the steak and let it cook for 3 more minutes.
  8. Serve it all. Open potato up and put some butter inside.

Made this in Google Docs. It has a bigger picture in the document itself.

We should probably make a template to follow and then decorate or something, Even made some Pippa Goblin Ai
View attachment 71420
Bro you forgot all the quantity for the ingredients please clarify. I should've backread instead of just copying and paste everything. No cookware as well.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Bro you forgot all the quantity for the ingredients please clarify. I should've backread instead of just copying and paste everything. No cookware as well.
I'm going to guess in Azehara's stead both to speed this along and see how close I was.

12oz cubed steak (half walmart package)
4 oz (half package) white mushrooms
1/2 medium white onion
1 potato
Adobo (to taste)
1 Tsp minced garlic (2 cloves)
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 pat butter

Cast iron skillet -or- heavy pot.

DTrp

I'm using ID I'm just having a menhera moment for all the time I wasted trying to design stuff that wouldn't work. I don't think I'm making to the 1h deadline.

If you want to help draw me an oven icon as vector, akin to this style, the white outlines are 2-3pt unless reduced for the silhouette
View attachment 72153
I don't know if this is the right export options but i did it real quick in inkscape

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

DTrp

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So I just decided to check the capipicord and unless I'm blind or missing something (feel free to go check and tell me if I'm retarded), it actually doesn't look like there's a community project from them that would be presented on stream today - I think they blew their load with the 333k celebration stuff. If we miss the boat (we have 5 hours and 30 minutes left) or need to continue discussing the organization of things, we (I) could just tweet it out using her & Phase's community tags rather than attempt to derail a stream segment dedicated to it, as it's seemingly the only project for the anniversary. As things seem to appear right now, this may be the best approach.
If it's ready it'd probably be best to let @tempo make the call really. If there's been fan submissions from other sources then this would sit nicely alongside them, but if she has something else planned for the stream tonight there's no harm in staying in our lane and letting her read through it later in her own time.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
240621-215341.png

Something like this? Need a bottom line.

DTrp

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Salado

>incompetant
:pankosmug:

Maybe go with amateur or beginner instead? Sounds more encouraging.
Go with it just to see if she notice it.

Top Bottom