"I could get hit by a car and forget my family, but I'd still remember Eating Mike Tyson's Ass"Noir Vesper

Pipprojects 2024

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I absolutely fucking hate the fact that I am actually unironically considering this.

e: No, not making one myself, but allowing Reticule to make one presented alongside the rest of whatever project is made.
Kirsche loved her meatkin.

Bronze

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
When does the submission need to be made by?
The birthday is March 3rd and the anniversary is ~June 20th and we're not really sure which one we're aiming for.

Please do not make a meat Colress though...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
H-hopefully the book could help teach her...I've helped others with cooking before. I am not :magnicope:ing I swear
Personally, I would just take it as an insult. Like you think I'm really that helpless that I can't learn to cook on my own? :whatastory:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The birthday is March 3rd and the anniversary is ~June 20th and we're not really sure which one we're aiming for.

Please do not make a meat Colress though...
The answer is both.

The question is why no meat poketwink?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Personally, I would just take it as an insult. Like you think I'm really that helpless that I can't learn to cook on my own? :whatastory:
She managed to make herself sick for entire night trying to prepare a fish even with parental supervision.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She managed to make herself sick for entire night trying to prepare a fish even with parental supervision.
True, I never said she wasn't retarded. I don't really know how she'll react.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's such an adorable little retard, I just want to cook for her and take care of her.

Topo Chico

A meatkin presented by Reticule cosplaying Colress
:mitothink:
Include an instruction booklet for Pippa to learn The Art of Meatcraft authored by the Grand Sage of Meat. It would also answer the nose question: is it big and Jewish or is it nice and normal? She surely would propose on the spot if presented with such a grand gesture.
This is your chance to achieve moksha, don’t falter from your Path!

Zyklon Mag

True, I never said she wasn't retarded. I don't really know how she'll react.
All about the presentation. As long as we don't talk down to her in the book, can't imagine it would be too bad.

If the cookbook is a no, what about a series of traps/plans for catching Colress? They could be illustrated with analyses on efficacy written up by inmates here. The only issue I might see is copyright shit if Colress is directly in it.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The only issue I might see is copyright shit if Colress is directly in it.
Why would this be a problem, exactly? It's not a commercial product and Nintendo wouldn't strike down a little infographic being shown on a stream. Phase doesn't work like the Jap corpos, there isn't twenty hoops of retarded bureaucracy to go through just to show a character being parodied on stream.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why would this be a problem, exactly?
Inversely, imagine the reaction of the jury that has to overhear the court case about ethics in meat sculpting.

Zyklon Mag

Why would this be a problem, exactly? It's not a commercial product and Nintendo wouldn't strike down a little infographic being shown on a stream. Phase doesn't work like the Jap corpos, there isn't twenty hoops of retarded bureaucracy to go through just to show a character being parodied on stream.
I'm used to doing projects for Holo which did have these restrictions. Force of habit

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Unfortunately, I have the kind of autism that kills all creativity. And I don't understand women. I'm not exactly useful for this project, so I'll leave you guys to it :smugpipi:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The only issue I might see is copyright shit if Colress is directly in it.
Just do the thing the Japanese parodies do and censor the character's eyes. It isn't Colress but a lookalike now.
:mitothink:

Zyklon Mag

To expand on How to Trap Your Colress, I'm thinking there could be a rating system based on a few categories, from which the overall rating and analysis would be derived from. Complete with little pipi bunny icons as the stars from 1-5. Possible categories could be:
  • Costs
  • Ease of Setup
  • Escape Chance
  • Non-Lethality
And then each trap gets at least a paragraph each on those categories and then an overall verdict. There would also be a brief description/intro of the trap.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Inversely, imagine the reaction of the jury that has to overhear the court case about ethics in meat sculpting.
At least it's not human meat... It's not right? Reticule?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Shiina was pondering whether Pippa actually has gachikois earlier. I don't know how to break it to her...
you need spend money to be a gachj

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Times square bilboards? Many big square bilboards around the world? Fireworks with custom design?

There's that sphere that runs ads.
I don't think this forum has enough money in their accounts collectively to advertise on that sphere for a day

Top Bottom