"You plead the fifth? More like you plead the fourth!"Ninomae Ina'nis

Pipprojects 2024

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sorry guys, taking back @Nenélove to the general thread.
Nene you fuck its a thread for pippenis viewers not a shitpost thread :youlittleshit:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Atlas

I absolutely fucking hate the fact that I am actually unironically considering this.

e: No, not making one myself, but allowing Reticule to make one presented alongside the rest of whatever project is made.
You know, this is a horrendous idea, right?

RedRage

You know, this is a horrendous idea, right?
I feel like that would fall under the "No cringe here reference/in-joke" rule.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Why would this be a problem, exactly? It's not a commercial product and Nintendo wouldn't strike down a little infographic being shown on a stream. Phase doesn't work like the Jap corpos, there isn't twenty hoops of retarded bureaucracy to go through just to show a character being parodied on stream.
Agree. I mean Tenma cosplayed as Colress one stream and it made Pippa question her sexuality.

RedRage

made Pippa question her sexuality.
I think diving head first after a woman cosplaying her husbando is pretty on par for Pippa's sexuality.

Last edited:

DogBone

Would it be a good idea to make AI content for Pippa? Of course, it means that people might make weird shit, but it could be filtered by whoever wants to collect it all and send it all to Pippa/whichever Phase manager. It could be AI artwork of Pippa, events that are noteworthy (Pippa getting poisoned by a fish, Pippossum, Pippa in Palworld, or anything else.) The only issue is that it would just be fanart, and I don't think that's super special.

Bronze

AI might be good but we don't have much that she hasn't experienced yet . I saw few people doing AI art of her on twitter, although not those specific scenarios. She heard AI pippa songs, has her character.ai too. The only thing I haven't seen is neuro-sama but Pippa, which would be impressive but even a simpler version sounds too much work. It can be utilized for things if we need additional content for the plan though

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I've been playing around with the RPG Maker idea for a bit. I saw that a few people might be tentatively interested, which was enough for me to want to prototype a basic idea for feedback (even if that feedback might just be that my idea is retarded). I haven't seen much development on the other ideas either.

Title Screen
1706340784166.png

Character faces
1706340744699.png

Sprites. Yes, I know the character sprites are shit. I might still edit the faces I made here and put them on regular sprites to match their in-game class ideas, but I'm open to other options too.

1706341001054.png

Game concept right now is that Gen 1 (the characters) finds themselves transported to a typical fantasy RPG world and want to return back to Earth. Simple enough concept, and I can make the game itself as long or as short as I want. I have several options to lengthen it: I can add extra talents, or just more stuff and references for Gen 1.

You pick one of the seven talents as the starting character, and they're going to be the playable character who chats with everyone and has dialog options. Ideally, I'd like different dialog for each character - I don't see Pippa interacting with NPCs the same way that Nasa would, for example.

I want to try and work in the idol concept to the story somehow. My current idea is that the town they find themselves has everyone be depressed and the girls decide to run a concert to cheer them up. The RPG Maker I'm using will let you play original music and display screenshots of the MVs. We're definitely playing Pippa the Ripper music in the game.

So, why this post? I want some ideas from everyone here to help flesh what I'm doing out, and get more ideas to help improve the idea before I post the prototype.

1) What sort of combat-based character concepts or ideas do you think would fit each talent? My initial thoughts are Pippa and Iori are gunner-type characters (Pippa would a straight attacker while Iori would also spread debuffs or status ailments), Michiru would be damage-dealing spellcaster, and Nasa is a melee brawler. Lia has a skill called Toxic, although I don't know what sort of character she will be otherwise. If you have alternate ideas for these characters, or ideas for Lia, Tenma, or Uruka, I want to hear them.

2) What sort of items do you associate with each of the talents, that would make sense for them to collect? I can see Pippa collecting merchandise of Colress (although I won't state his name, it will be obvious that it's him), Tenma collecting alcohol, Lia collecting doujins, for example. Is there another item that they would collect instead? And what would Uruka, Iori, Michiru and Nasa collect?

3) Given the concept I've mentioned so far, do you have any ideas or suggestions?

Lastly, to end with a joke:

1706343345551.png

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
This sounds cool, and I love RPGMaker stuff.

My headcanon is that Pippa collects, and attacks with, animals. With a secret unlockable Mega Idol class
I think Lia would be a masochist who powers up from taking damage, and Uruka would be a classic bard type support.

Bronze

I've been playing around with the RPG Maker idea for a bit. I saw that a few people might be tentatively interested, which was enough for me to want to prototype a basic idea for feedback (even if that feedback might just be that my idea is retarded). I haven't seen much development on the other ideas either.

Title Screen
View attachment 62207

Character faces
View attachment 62206

Sprites. Yes, I know the character sprites are shit. I might still edit the faces I made here and put them on regular sprites to match their in-game class ideas, but I'm open to other options too.

View attachment 62208

Game concept right now is that Gen 1 (the characters) finds themselves transported to a typical fantasy RPG world and want to return back to Earth. Simple enough concept, and I can make the game itself as long or as short as I want. I have several options to lengthen it: I can add extra talents, or just more stuff and references for Gen 1.

You pick one of the seven talents as the starting character, and they're going to be the playable character who chats with everyone and has dialog options. Ideally, I'd like different dialog for each character - I don't see Pippa interacting with NPCs the same way that Nasa would, for example.

I want to try and work in the idol concept to the story somehow. My current idea is that the town they find themselves has everyone be depressed and the girls decide to run a concert to cheer them up. The RPG Maker I'm using will let you play original music and display screenshots of the MVs. We're definitely playing Pippa the Ripper music in the game.

So, why this post? I want some ideas from everyone here to help flesh what I'm doing out, and get more ideas to help improve the idea before I post the prototype.

1) What sort of combat-based character concepts or ideas do you think would fit each talent? My initial thoughts are Pippa and Iori are gunner-type characters (Pippa would a straight attacker while Iori would also spread debuffs or status ailments), Michiru would be damage-dealing spellcaster, and Nasa is a melee brawler. Lia has a skill called Toxic, although I don't know what sort of character she will be otherwise. If you have alternate ideas for these characters, or ideas for Lia, Tenma, or Uruka, I want to hear them.

2) What sort of items do you associate with each of the talents, that would make sense for them to collect? I can see Pippa collecting merchandise of Colress (although I won't state his name, it will be obvious that it's him), Tenma collecting alcohol, Lia collecting doujins, for example. Is there another item that they would collect instead? And what would Uruka, Iori, Michiru and Nasa collect?

3) Given the concept I've mentioned so far, do you have any ideas or suggestions?

View attachment 62210
Uruka can be a bard like character. She's a musician so I think it works with who she is.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Title Screen
View attachment 62207

Character faces
View attachment 62206

View attachment 62208

View attachment 62210
I can do music; give me a week and I can bang out some suitable battle themes using Pippa the Ripper leitmotifs or something

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Title Screen
View attachment 62207

Character faces
View attachment 62206

View attachment 62208

View attachment 62210
Pippa should collect stuffed animals since she collects those IRL.

I'm not sure how RPG maker works but if you can insert custom images I could draw some enemies for you. I'll need some ideas though. I can only think of rrats and pippossums right now but I think more variety is needed.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Proposed outline for a cooking guide

Title: "To Serve Rabbit (It's A Cookbook!); or, A Guide For The Perplexed"

Introduction: Describe contents, lightly roast rabbit

What you'll need: Guide to implements likely to see common use, with names, pictures, and brief notes of what sorts of recipes they're used for. Pots, pans, cutting boards, knives, common machinery. Stand mixer is probably beyond the scope of what we can expect her to use, but maybe an immersion blender? Might have notes on what to look for in terms of brands/materials, pros/cons of non-sticks, differences between gas/electric/induction cooking

Safety guide: How to safely handle, store, and clean knives, how to not get salmonella spread everywhere, what to do in the event of kitchen fires. Maybe general food storage tips, but those might also go in the more focused areas later

Common cooking terms

"You Can Do Better Than A $2 Steak: 9BEEF2": Explanation of cuts and their uses, what to look for in a cut, actually talking to the human being on the other side of the counter, surface heating vs flame vs oven, basic steak grilling, maybe a stir fry, ground beef?

"Piggy Porkoro": Similar to above, but not kosher

"BigFish": Fish types and their uses, what to look for or avoid in terms of appearance and smell, proper storage and timelines, a couple salmon recipes (wrapped and grilled, baked), white fish, maybe things that can be done with pre-cooked frozen fish

"How to Apologize to Panko After Putting Pineapple on Pizza": pasta stuff, varieties, sauces

"Rabbit Food": Vegetable stuff, making your own salad dressing

Potato section?

":architect:": Desserts, wacky cake might be a good one since it's not as finicky about rising

Suggested reading: Getting an old Betty Crocker cookbook, More-With-Less, maybe Julia Child

Conclusion

Helpful hints along the way can be marked with 🔑 or a picture of Klefki.

At her parents' place, she'd have access in town to Safeway, WalMart, and Grocery Outlet. CostCo and Trader Joe's are a half-hour away. The sort of stuff she can get should be taken into consideration.

Recipes should focus on not needing a ton of different ingredients that would be a pain to get, not being complicated. A better Pippstorian than me would need to remember what she might have said about likes and dislikes.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, here's my first recipe contribution. I've included pictures, since if I were starting out and learning how to cook, I'd find them helpful.

Strawberry and Cream Sponge Cake

Ingredients:
2x sponge cakes
8oz Whipping Cream
3 tablespoons sugar
Strawberry Jam
Strawberries

Method:
1) Add sugar to cream. Mix cream with whisk until solid. If you are using a hand whisk, this will take approximately five minutes. If you have an electric beater, this will take approximately two minutes.
1706933343967.png

2) Put each sponge cake onto a plate. Cover one sponge cake with jam, and the second with cream, approximately a quarter to half an inch thick. You want cream left over to put on top of your cake.
1706933474353.png1706933501520.png

3) Put sponge cake with jam on top of sponge cake with cream. Spread remaining cream on top of cake, and decorate with cut fruit. Leave cake in fridge for an hour before serving to allow cream to slightly harden.
1706933830610.png1706933850094.png

Alternate recipe suggestions:
1) Using different types of fruit and jam is an option for alternate flavours to compliment the sponge cake and cream. Suggestions include raspberry, apricot and cherry.
2) Add approximately a teaspoon of vanilla essence to the cream for extra flavour
3) When you feel more confident with your cooking skills, you can experiment with alternate sponge cake ideas. Chocolate sponge cake would work well with this.

Hopefully this recipe is okay, in that it's not too simple.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Okay, here's my first recipe contribution. I've included pictures, since if I were starting out and learning how to cook, I'd find them helpful.

Strawberry and Cream Sponge Cake

Ingredients:
2x sponge cakes
8oz Whipping Cream
3 tablespoons sugar
Strawberry Jam
Strawberries

Method:
1) Add sugar to cream. Mix cream with whisk until solid. If you are using a hand whisk, this will take approximately five minutes. If you have an electric beater, this will take approximately two minutes.
View attachment 62664

2) Put each sponge cake onto a plate. Cover one sponge cake with jam, and the second with cream, approximately a quarter to half an inch thick. You want cream left over to put on top of your cake.
View attachment 62665View attachment 62666

3) Put sponge cake with jam on top of sponge cake with cream. Spread remaining cream on top of cake, and decorate with cut fruit. Leave cake in fridge for an hour before serving to allow cream to slightly harden.
View attachment 62668View attachment 62669

Alternate recipe suggestions:
1) Using different types of fruit and jam is an option for alternate flavours to compliment the sponge cake and cream. Suggestions include raspberry, apricot and cherry.
2) Add approximately a teaspoon of vanilla essence to the cream for extra flavour
3) When you feel more confident with your cooking skills, you can experiment with alternate sponge cake ideas. Chocolate sponge cake would work well with this.

Hopefully this recipe is okay, in that it's not too simple.
:architect:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RPGMAKER XP Is free to own till FEB.19​

So if you've ever wanted to make a cringe fan-game for your Oshi, filled with only the shittiest in-jokes from her sub-human community that she has to suffer through out of obligation, well here's your chance!

Saw this on the video game thread and thought it worth sharing here. I had been working with a slightly newer RPG Maker (newer versions are slightly easier to work with and find scripts for), but I'd be happy to redo my work in RPG Maker XP if people want to take advantage of being able to get a decent version of RPG Maker for free.

Regardless of whether I switch or not, I am planning on having a prototype on here within a week for critique and suggestions. By that, I mean two talents to choose from (Pippa and Tenma), a few maps and some battles, some gear to earn and equip, and some character change options. The goal with this would be to see what you all think, get some honest criticism and feedback before I get into doing a bunch of extra work, and show I can actually at least do some basic work before I start asking volunteers to help out with assets to improve the game.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'd like to remind everyone that there are 8 days left until March 3rd. I assume the RPG probably won't be ready in time and probably is aiming for June to tie in with debut anniversary instead, but for anyone else who may be working on a smaller project of any kind, that's just over a week left.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'd like to remind everyone that there are 8 days left until March 3rd. I assume the RPG probably won't be ready in time and probably is aiming for June to tie in with debut anniversary instead, but for anyone else who may be working on a smaller project of any kind, that's just over a week left.
For Pippa's birthday, why don't we do what everyone else does when it's someone's birthday and just superchat Pippa $2 and tell her to wish Pippa a happy birthday?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
As always, if y'all need any art done for any Pipprojects, give me a holler. I'm always down.

Top Bottom