"No pressure"Kaela Kovalskia

Pipprojects 2024

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It occurred to me last night that we might ought to make some perfunctory attempt to give the cookbook a more concrete link to the 333k milestone. I have a start but I can't seem to complete the thought.

3 - eat three meals a day, stupid (I just want her to eat but this might attract ackshuallys from armchair nutritionists)
3 - number of macronutrients (maybe a triangular spider chart with a few meme foods like ramen, Starbucks, and Taco Bell?)
3 - ???

I can't seem to get anywhere with the last one. Three words for "Fuck off, Fed" along with the implication that the doctor kept away by healthy eating is a glowie?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It occurred to me last night that we might ought to make some perfunctory attempt to give the cookbook a more concrete link to the 333k milestone. I have a start but I can't seem to complete the thought.

3 - eat three meals a day, stupid (I just want her to eat but this might attract ackshuallys from armchair nutritionists)
3 - number of macronutrients (maybe a triangular spider chart with a few meme foods like ramen, Starbucks, and Taco Bell?)
3 - ???

I can't seem to get anywhere with the last one. Three words for "Fuck off, Fed" along with the implication that the doctor kept away by healthy eating is a glowie?
What about three types of meals: breakfasts, lunches and dinners, and desserts and snacks?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Would you be willing to design the kitchen? Just the background would probably not get you in trouble. You have a surprising knack for detail so I think you'd be a good fit there.
eh sure espexially since microwave ovens go above the stove because of the built in fans, whats the resolution.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
A while back xyznchro posted a bunch of recipes for remilia nephys that he believed were simple enough for her to prepare. I would say remi and pippa's cooking skill is likely comparable, so they are probably suitable if someone wants to meme them up. I compiled them into a thread on twitter at the time:

summary list:
air fryer baked potatoes
garlic cheesy pasta
chicken
rice crispy treats
oatmeal
grilled cheese sandwich
ramen
chips
shrimp

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
eh sure espexially since microwave ovens go above the stove because of the built in fans, whats the resolution.
Let's say 3:4 2k (1536 x 2048). Hopefully that should be large enough to get a lot of detail. If not, you can double that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A while back xyznchro posted a bunch of recipes for remilia nephys that he believed were simple enough for her to prepare. I would say remi and pippa's cooking skill is likely comparable, so they are probably suitable if someone wants to meme them up. I compiled them into a thread on twitter at the time:

summary list:
air fryer baked potatoes
garlic cheesy pasta
chicken
rice crispy treats
oatmeal
grilled cheese sandwich
ramen
chips
shrimp

Even just quickly glancing at this list, why would you assume that Remi has an air fryer? I don't know the deep lore on Remi but that doesn't seem like an assumption I would make unless she directly mentioned it. A few of those are suggested without SEA in mind: cheese isn't really common in Asia, for example, and shrimp might be available in Asia but I don't think it's cheap. And I've only briefly looked at the list of food mentioned here.

Well-meaning, but an unfortunately flawed list.

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Even just quickly glancing at this list, why would you assume that Remi has an air fryer? I don't know the deep lore on Remi but that doesn't seem like an assumption I would make unless she directly mentioned it. A few of those are suggested without SEA in mind: cheese isn't really common in Asia, for example, and shrimp might be available in Asia but I don't think it's cheap. And I've only briefly looked at the list of food mentioned here.

idk. i just thought they seemed like pretty straightforward and might be useful here. I can't say that they are ideal for remi (or pippa).

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
@ChilChakSack, @somethingfarworseinthehorizon, @AO Cody, @wew and @famous artist pipkun come to mind (but poor Pipkun is probably going to have to be left out of this unless he wants to attempt diversifying his usual style and remaining anonymous in the credits due to his whole thing with being banned). I'm pretty sure @That Chuuba Enjoyer is a drawfag too but he seems to have been inactive on the site for a month now.

Also I guess @The Proctor himself also counts as a drawfag because I've seen him flood TVAcord with his art practice from time to time.
:marinesmug:
I guess I could do a little drawing of Nasa lighting the stove with her fire breath. The only problem is that I would need to know where the stove is and which direction it is facing. Actually, it might be a good idea to have a rough sketch of what the kitchen will look like before the final art is done so all the artists can plan out who they are drawing and where they will fit into the scene. is that alright with you @famous artist pipkun ? It would also be a good idea get a list going of who's drawing who, just to prevent a kitchen full of Pippas and one or two other talents.
I've got a nice steak dinner recipe I'll whip up sometime soon, same one my dad taught me how to make. I'm pretty shit when it comes to creativity, but I'll do my best to come up with a Phase related name for it.

it's a simple steak and baby red potatoes meal with au jus on the side, if anyone has any good naming ideas
Maybe Saya's Sizzlin' Dragon Steak?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

she burns shit in the wir fryer regularly

ill get a sketch goin tomorriw

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Remi has an airfryer

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I guess I could do a little drawing of Nasa lighting the stove with her fire breath. The only problem is that I would need to know where the stove is and which direction it is facing. Actually, it might be a good idea to have a rough sketch of what the kitchen will look like before the final art is done so all the artists can plan out who they are drawing and where they will fit into the scene. is that alright with you @famous artist pipkun ? It would also be a good idea get a list going of who's drawing who, just to prevent a kitchen full of Pippas and one or two other talents.
Yeah, this was what I was thinking in the first place. Background drawn first, talents drawn second.

I wanted to actually make an Aggie if possible so that we could all work on it with a collective canvas after Pipkun makes the background. We should also probably draw straws/select who's gonna be drawing who, but we need all of the artists together to do it.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Maybe Saya's Sizzlin' Dragon Steak?
It depends on the drawing; if it's easier, you can use a wok and have that be a restriction on the dish chosen for her.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
One other thing for artists looking for something to work on: I'd previously mentioned a "key" image for extra hints in the margins, and joked about having Klefki instead of a key, but what might work best while still preserving the joke is having a set of the individual keys from Klefki's ring, without the main body, and use them one at a time for variety.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm probably not going to look at this again, so if we change from a cookbook later on, someone yell at me.

Grumpy Grandpa's Northern Comfort:
500 g - 1.5 kg ground beef. Brown and remove grease.
After cooking ground beef, reduce heat and add ketchup until Kirsche would approve. Mix until redder than a baboon's ass.
Prepare a cup of instant potatoes per 500 g of ground beef as per instructions. I use Betty Crocker Butter & Herb Mashed Potatoes.
I usually divide ground beef into separate reheatable containers to have meals over several days. In this instance, make instant potatoes as needed.
Mix ground beef and prepared instant potatoes in bowl.
Done.

DTrp

are we just pasting the recipes into this thread? someone more responsible than me should make a post with a log, to be updated as entries are submitted.

DTrp

"Da Michi Style" Delectable Dancing Rice Pudding
Gather 'round, my dear apprentices, for we are about to concoct a bewitching treat that is sure to make you dance!

Ingredients:
3 cups cooked white rice - (1 cup of uncooked rice will equal about 3 cups of cooked rice)​
3 cups milk​
4-1⁄2 tablespoons butter​
1⁄2 cup sugar​
1 teaspoon vanilla extract​
1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg​
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon​
Optional food coloring: 8 drops red and 6 drops blue (that makes purple!)​

Magic Ritual:
1. In a cauldron of substantial weight (large saucepan), combine all the enchanted ingredients.​
2. Over a gentle flame (med/low), coax the mixture to a simmer, stirring constantly to prevent any dark magic from scorching our brew.​
3. Allow it to bubble and toil for 15 minutes (keep stirring!), or until it has thickened.​
4. Remove the cauldron from the heat and let our potion cool for a spell, about 10 minutes. Fear not, for it will continue to thicken as it rests.​
5. Serve this magical pudding hot or cold, and relish in the enchanting flavors!​

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
  • Do we need to be naming things after other talents that had no hand in creating the recipe? Panko's already on the run from the polizia for breaking spaghetti. Seriously though it feels a bit like false implied attribution.
  • @God's Fattest Moojisan the rabbit looks tasty as hell but Pippa has mentioned several times that her family constantly joked about cooking her rabbits and it pissed her off. Any alternate ideas?
  • A lot of these recipes were jokes but we can probably roll with them anyway, like explaining a bagged lettuce salad in autistic detail.
  • I'm thinking we include pictures of the finished product when available but otherwise fluff out a given page with art instead of trying to get everyone to cook their own submissions.
  • @DTrp the art's cute but is the overt Metokur reference probably isn't going to fly.

DTrp

Do we need to be naming things after other talents that had no hand in creating the recipe?
I thought this was kinda gay too until i thought of the witch's brew idea.
E: updated recipe to be "Da Michi Style" rather than "da michi's"
  • @DTrp the art's cute but is the overt Metokur reference probably isn't going to fly.
that was a for-here reference. original art:

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
  • Do we need to be naming things after other talents that had no hand in creating the recipe? Panko's already on the run from the polizia for breaking spaghetti. Seriously though it feels a bit like false implied attribution.
  • @God's Fattest Moojisan the rabbit looks tasty as hell but Pippa has mentioned several times that her family constantly joked about cooking her rabbits and it pissed her off. Any alternate ideas?
  • A lot of these recipes were jokes but we can probably roll with them anyway, like explaining a bagged lettuce salad in autistic detail.
  • I'm thinking we include pictures of the finished product when available but otherwise fluff out a given page with art instead of trying to get everyone to cook their own submissions.
If we want these to be made, we have to keep it simple. The only complex non-meme recipe I was thinking of submitting was for Ember, as she actually has the skill needed to make a complex recipe. For her, I was thinking of a creme brulee, but if anyone has a better suggestion, I'm all ears.

DTrp

Meme submission:

Boiled Water
  1. Fill large pot with water (no more than 2/3 full)
  2. Turn burner on high.
  3. Do not watch pot or it will take forever.
  4. Do not leave unattended or you will burn the house down.
  5. Bring to exactly 212°F (100°C).
  6. Remove pot from burner.
  7. Turn burner off.
  8. Use immediately or you will have to repeat recipe.

Book should include measurement equivalents at the beginning.

Liquid Measurement Conversions
1 fluid ounce = 2 tablespoons​
1 cup = 8 fluid ounces​
1 pint = 2 cups or 16 fluid ounces​
1 quart = 2 pints or 32 fluid ounces​
1 gallon = 4 quarts or 128 fluid ounces​

Dry Measurement Conversions
1 tablespoon = 3 teaspoons​
1/4 cup = 4 tablespoons​
1/3 cup = 5 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon​
1/2 cup = 8 tablespoons​
1 cup = 16 tablespoons​