"I don't know much, but for the time being I'll just do my best with POWER!!! Also, I'm an earth-loving earthling! #pleaseshare #Vtuber #earth&terra"Oozora Subaru (her first ever tweet)

Project F Disintegration Watch

Kalion

:)

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Mucho texto statement by Project F.

I assume this saves images tweet has as well
They also shared a google doc with mentioned proofs.

Yuzu doesn't sound happy though

E: images doesn't work for me so
GCD-t-GPbs-AA4-Opm.jpg

GCD-t9-Oa-IAAO9o-F.jpg

GCD-upebk-AAUb-Kv.jpg
E2: They are saying they will give IPs to creators if they implode. Interesting

Skimmed through the google docs, I'm not sure why they think any of that makes them look any better when every single user name is censored even the ones of the talents they name specifically in the twitter release.

My favorite quote so far, very professional looking Project F.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Skimmed through the google docs, I'm not sure why they think any of that makes them look any better when every single user name is censored even the ones of the talents they name specifically in the twitter release.

My favorite quote so far, very professional looking Project F.

Uh-oh, looks someone at Project F likes writing SCP articles a little too much

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Reminder for any vtubers here, Hexa included:
Always have a lawyer look over the contract before you sign it.

counterpoint:

reading's for nerds

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I've moved all the posts I can easily find about Project F to this new thread. If I have missed any DM me or use the Report function to highlight them. I'm busy right now but I will look back at this and work on the OP again after a little while. Don't hesitate to @me if there is something that needs to be added or a new development.

midori

the green thing
I can't get over the fact that they had a talent lie about breaking her spine as a reason for a break because they deemed it "less dramatic". Also telling the same talent to get eye surgery is crazy.

Edit: These screenshots all feel really cherry-picked. I'd really like to hear and see more from the talents themselves as well.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I can't get over the fact that they had a talent lie about breaking her spine as a reason for a break because they deemed it "less dramatic". Also telling the same talent to get eye surgery is crazy.
Jesus, I just skimmed through it so I missed that part the first time. Why the fuck would they even post that? It makes them look terrible :vesperfacepalm:
Edit:
brave-zq-GZFOHud-X.png

>SEAnigs
Now I get it :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Tubedude

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So, normally one would press the 'F' key in this circumstance..

But, yeah.

brave-zq-GZFOHud-X.png

>SEAnigs
Now I get it :smugpipi:
Thanks SEA people for gracing us with your global highest incidence of schizophrenia once again.
Which Yuzu? You didn't archive it, and it's deleted now. Was it YuzulemonVT?
Failing to archive or screencap should be grounds for a pink triangle of shame on a user's profile. At least for drama like this that has a likelihood to go hot as it plays out. Sometimes it just takes a single tweet to spark the cleansing flames.
:annoyedpippa:

What other micro-corp implosion death spiral public executions can we fit into the remaining 7-8 days of 2023? Anyone not Phase or idol is eligible it seems. Did Nene (bad) burn down another Kawaii generation yet in a bitchy rage?

Maybe a big one? NijiEN on life-support? Did they roll out the monthly new forgettable generation yet?

Last edited:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Good God everything is exploding in December. Project F just unveiled a new gen recently too.

Corpos melting down, VTubers falling apart, viewers getting exposed, the list goes on.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
project press f to pay respects

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Failing to archive or screencap should be grounds for a pink triangle of shame on a user's profile. At least for drama like this that has a likelihood to go hot as it plays out. Sometimes it just takes a single tweet to spark the cleansing flames.
:annoyedpippa:
They never learn
:ameraintear:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Everyone who reads this thread and wants to contribute by sharing tweets...

ARCHIVE FUCKING EVERYTHING YOU FUCKS!!! DON'T JUST SHARE THE TWEETS THAT WILL JUST GET BALEETED COS OF THEIR FEAR OF NDA AND LAWSUITS, ARCHIVE IT AS SOON AS YOU SHARE THE TWEET, IT DOESN'T TAKE THAT LONG TO DO IT!!!

Rant over. I'll be doing a tier list of vtuber corpo in a few, @Nenélove's whoretism has infected me. Toodles!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Sharing DMs with former talents is stupid, and a really bad look for their existing talents. Admitting to making up bullshit reasons why talents would graduate instead of just letting them graduate for vague reasons is stupid, and will cast any other future graduation circumstances in doubt.

It does seem like Lorelai/Stabi's behavior was paranoid and out of line, though. She should not have had full control over her accounts, but since she did for whatever reason, she needed to cooperate with the agency and give them the access they needed to do their jobs and make both of them money.

Also, Project F's wording doesn't inspire confidence in their own estimation of their future. "Our agency's existence going forward?" "We leave our fate in the hands of our cherished viewers?" Damn. Last one out the door, please cut the lights.

Definitely going to talk about this on Monday.

smartestkidontheshortbus

The moment an employee will only communicate through council. You've made multiple serious mistakes.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sharing DMs with former talents is stupid, and a really bad look for their existing talents. Admitting to making up bullshit reasons why talents would graduate instead of just letting them graduate for vague reasons is stupid, and will cast any other future graduation circumstances in doubt.

It does seem like Lorelai/Stabi's behavior was paranoid and out of line, though. She should not have had full control over her accounts, but since she did for whatever reason, she needed to cooperate with the agency and give them the access they needed to do their jobs and make both of them money.

Also, Project F's wording doesn't inspire confidence in their own estimation of their future. "Our agency's existence going forward?" "We leave our fate in the hands of our cherished viewers?" Damn. Last one out the door, please cut the lights.

Definitely going to talk about this on Monday.
I have to imagine that it was in her contract that they would have access to the accounts. It would be beyond retarded if they expected talents to just send them money.

Top Bottom