"The whole point of my streams is that nothing's supposed to go right! Don't tell me how to be better!"Dizzy Dokuro

Project F Disintegration Watch

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
It would be beyond retarded if they expected talents to just send them money.

Never underestimate the retardation of vtuber companies. Just look at uwuTV.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Bronze

Which Yuzu? You didn't archive it, and it's deleted now. Was it YuzulemonVT?
I wasn't even going to put it tbh. It was just "oh no". The one i did seems to not be in this thread. Yes its Yuzulemon, which we end up believing she's Miya after i have found she had Vods that aren't deleted and compared it.
What a time to post this. It may be nothingburger, but Miya(she's from Proj-F) liked it so thought its worthy enough to mention. E: I don't know who this is btw, its the tweet that picked my interest

Archive

Interestingly, I think she sounds like Miya. They are both german, Miya also has Naraka written in her games, along with 40 other games. I'm unsure tbh, maybe the german accent is making me think that

Seems Yuzulemon did a stream talking about this. Don't think she can openly say anything, so other than her feelings it may not have much.

Does anyone know any alts for other girls?

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Archive

I agree with this one. Sure the screenshots are obviously bias but it just goes to show that most of the girls were not professional at all. I still wont believe project F is a good agency but i do believe they are trying their best to make things work.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Seems Yuzulemon did a stream talking about this. Don't think she can openly say anything, so other then her feelings it may not have much.

Does anyone know any alts for other girls?

Gave this a listen at 1.5x while gaming. Yes, she avoids specifics and names, but does give some bits and pieces. Apparently she's full-time with Project F due to losing her previous job around the time she joined. She says she's been working hard for the company (it seemed to me she was implying she was doing things other than streaming) but felt like her work was going unrewarded except for being given more work to do. She says she's still trying to work things out, so she hasn't given up on this job yet, which I think is reasonable given that she has nothing to fall back to. For what it's worth her community seemed to be pretty supportive, dropping subs and Throne gifts throughout the stream, so I don't think she'll be completely without support if she decides to go indie again.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Good God everything is exploding in December. Project F just unveiled a new gen recently too.

Corpos melting down, VTubers falling apart, viewers getting exposed, the list goes on.
I’m officially labeling this period in 2023 “The Christmas Massacre.”

Limkin

It does seem like Lorelai/Stabi's behavior was paranoid and out of line, though.
I call it having a functional brain. If your company is severely retarded to the point of just expecting you to give them money with zero ways to ensure you do - they are retarded, get the fuck out before they sink you with them

Bronze

Found Xin's alt. Doesn't have any vods, so had to compare songs.

Archive

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I feel like corporations have to give their talents some slack with regards to professionalism, where they're obviously pretty young. That said...
-As Tabi said on her Xeet: "I did not "hijack" my accounts I had been the one who created them and PF *never* had access to them nor was it stated in my contract that they owned or were/had to be in control of them."
The account she rebranded was created in Oct 2023, so it was made for the purpose of the Lorelai identity, and has a shitload more numbers than her old one. The reason PF never had access is because she denied them, which just seems like the PF trusted their talents to set up channels themselves and co-operate in the most basic way. I can't deny her being technically correct, but come the fuck on.

On the screenshots:
-The only retort to the company posting full receipts like a Tumblr user engaging in the fiercest fandom war of their lives, was "not a good legal look sweaty." It's a fair point, but it's not exactly disproving them in any way.
-Tabi seemingly admits to shit talking the company in their own Discord in 2.4. You have to be extremely retarded or really hate your job to do that, ever.
-Her language is weirdly confrontational and defensive and the corpo rep just seems dumbfounded, and you'll just have to take my word that I wrote that sentence before getting to 2.3 & 2.4 where the he points this out. You can even see him start losing his shit at the end of 2.4.
-One more weird thing: It looks like some of the screenshots are timestamped as "today" and "yesterday" on Discord, which means Project F started saving the receipts with regards to Tabi as early as 7.12.2023 local time!

There's a hefty amount of context still missing. Maybe Tabi went through the contract and found out the first letter of each sentence spells out "STUPID CUNT". Based on these, she comes off as some sort of 80IQ girlboss.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
I'll go for a deep cut and say maybe Project F or RealCorp.
It's gonna be the ones no one sane has ever heard of if you want something really nasty
:smugpipi:
here to say I called it (although I didn't think it would be nearly this dramatic)

also, from skimming the screenshots- yes you should only go corporate if you want to treat it like a job, but the attitudes of the staff as seen in those screenshots is NOT helping. your staff should be setting expectations for behavior and professionalism. not hiring a discord "therapist" and springing him on your talents without asking-
I strongly believe there's more going on that we haven't seen. "Everything was perfect until they suddenly decided to leave for no reason!" is maybe plausible for one talent, but three? I don't know.

Bronze

Not much of an update, but Xin is pretty demotivated, seems she wanted to do a christmas karaoke :pippasadl: I really hope the company didn't go on a holiday in the middle of this shitstorm and left the girls in this anxious state of mind.

Archive

Archive

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Here is Hexa being sad, presumably about the Project F girls. She replied to them all earlier after all. Hexa has also collabed with Xin and Ai before.

Bronze

E: Do we know Ai's alt/PL yet?
Checked the interactions under posts but couldnt find someone who might be her. At this point I wonder if its a protected account.

There is someone who both yuzu and xin replied, but other than her liking slay the spire and that interaction, nothing's common. She doesnt talk about anything and probably is busy running her merch shop, but I have no other lead so here you go.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
Checked the interactions under posts but couldnt find someone who might be her. At this point I wonder if its a protected account.

There is someone who both yuzu and xin replied, but other than her liking slay the spire and that interaction, nothing's common. She doesnt talk about anything and probably is busy running her merch shop, but I have no other lead so here you go.

That's her! Her voice is more natural as Aishii Ai. Thanks for finding her.
Wonder what got her to move to a corpo? She had 21k subs at twitch.
1703649431850.png
Twitch Channel
She's had a long history of content creation.

Huh. That would explain her late evening time slots.
1703655248699.png

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
That's her! Her voice is more natural as Aishii Ai. Thanks for finding her.
Wonder what got her to move to a corpo? She had 21k subs at twitch.
View attachment 60557
Twitch Channel
Funny you speak about that. Here is a cover from her and an other graduated vtuber that i initialy thought was hina from phase gen 3. But she started streaming again recently so my research stopped there. Still a beautiful cover.

Bronze

Since we are archiving, Here's Aozora Furia's official announcement

Archive

Bronze

Carrying this info from General, It seems Project F is keeping their word and giving the IPs to the creators, as Yuzulemon openly admit she's Miya and rebrand some channels as such. Expect others to do the same
So project F is definitely exploding, and as expected, (wasn't much of a secret), yuzulemonvt was indeed Miya.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Carrying this info from General, It seems Project F is keeping their word and giving the IPs to the creators, as Yuzulemon openly admit she's Miya and rebrand some channels as such. Expect others to do the same
:amegunl:

Top Bottom