"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird."Hakos Baelz

Project F Disintegration Watch

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Carrying this info from General, It seems Project F is keeping their word and giving the IPs to the creators, as Yuzulemon openly admit she's Miya and rebrand some channels as such. Expect others to do the same

She confirmed it was on good terms with the company: https://ghostarchive.org/archive/34Vxr

I saw Aishii Ai in the replies and noticed she's dropped the "PROJECT F" tag from her username. I looked at the other talents and Xin Asura has done the same, but Aozora Furia still has it. We might see further announcements today.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What is the company structure like? If the company gets dissolved how are they suppose to enforce a NDA? If it's down to one person how would they pay to enforce it? Seems a bit of rubbish to me

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Carrying this info from General, It seems Project F is keeping their word and giving the IPs to the creators, as Yuzulemon openly admit she's Miya and rebrand some channels as such. Expect others to do the same
I really enjoyed her song during Obake PAMs Christmas concert, glad I don't have to go hunting for her future alt.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What is the company structure like? If the company gets dissolved how are they suppose to enforce a NDA? If it's down to one person how would they pay to enforce it? Seems a bit of rubbish to me
You're probably right, but if the girls go and spill the beans everywhere it will take a hit on their professional image and could hurt future opportunities.

Bronze

They allowed one of their talents to take over channel she created for the company, that should give you an idea :kaelalaugh: You didn't see Yuri deleting Phase connect from her name and be like "aight guys, peace" to them for a reason. E: In fact,has this ever happened before at all?

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Project F girls are all keeping their IPs, but unfortunately are under strict NDA as a caveat and will not be able to discuss what actually went down. That sadly means that neither am I, as I don't want to get anyone in trouble; though I was originally planning to after they were freed from the company.

It's unfortunate because it seems pretty clear to me at this point that there was something more going on than just one difficult talent deciding to bounce. Yes, the way accounts were being handled was very wrong but it doesn't seem like it'd be something leading to the death of the corpo if the talents still wanted to try to make it work.

So many stories about the early days of this industry are going untold. It's frustrating sometimes.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Aaand here's Xin.

Not sure if that's her normal voice but she sounds like she's on the verge of tears.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
So it's pretty clear something more was going on, because a single talent like Lorelai jumping ship shouldn't have collapsed the entire agency like this.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@midori can you just answer this? Was yuzu lemon a manager and a talent at project F?

Bronze

So it's pretty clear something more was going on, because a single talent like Lorelai jumping ship shouldn't have collapsed the entire agency like this.
She didn't just jumped ship, she took company accounts with her and got away with it. So certainly more happened, but they wont talk due to NDA and possibly other reasons so not much we can do other than theorising for now. The agency collapsed due to their incompetence, if anything.
E: its also bad enough for Miya to think about changing her model already, leaving this one behind.

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Lorelai/Stabi Tabi has retweeted all 3 announcements. The only one she has replied to (so far) is Miya's.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Aishii Ai is doing her announcement.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Aishii Ai is doing her announcement.

Sounds like she didn't like how "controversies" were handled by the company but generally left on good terms. It sounds like she liked her experience with the company as a whole, so I'm thinking this really is another case of things collapsing really quickly. She seems to be pretty good-tempered and ready to keep going, so I think she'll be all right.

When talking about still wanting to work with the other talents, she mentioned her other former co-workers but not Lorelai/Stabi Tabi.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sounds like she didn't like how "controversies" were handled by the company but generally left on good terms. It sounds like she liked her experience with the company as a whole, so I'm thinking this really is another case of things collapsing really quickly. She seems to be pretty good-tempered and ready to keep going, so I think she'll be all right.

When talking about still wanting to work with the other talents, she mentioned her other former co-workers but not Lorelai/Stabi Tabi.
i mean the names a bit of a giveaway the menhera is strong in this one.

shit happened and people were really really stupid is pretty refreshing after all the more recent cases where the corpo is trying to screw everyone over I think Proj F could have pulled an EIEN if twittards didn't jump to BLACKCORPO immediately when something goes wrong.

Assuming they had the money and stability to continue anyway.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
shit happened and people were really really stupid is pretty refreshing after all the more recent cases where the corpo is trying to screw everyone over I think Proj F could have pulled an EIEN if twittards didn't jump to BLACKCORPO immediately when something goes wrong.

I think leaking Twitter DMs to win internet arguments against random critics was a bad move. No idea if that's one of the things that the now former talents had an issue with but I sure would have.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
The last member of Project F has announced her indie status. She only streamed part time as she is in college, never monetized the channel to my memory. Though she did get emotes as visibly seen on their PF discord.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Former Project F talents, if there's some more to this story which needs to be told, my Twitter DMs and email mailbox are open and I have experience keeping sources anonymous. That aside, best of luck to all.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Archive

I agree with this one. Sure the screenshots are obviously bias but it just goes to show that most of the girls were not professional at all. I still wont believe project F is a good agency but i do believe they are trying their best to make things work.

This is a huge issue with a ton of the girls who join small corpos. They want this shit to succeed but they barely stream 8 hours a week. Everyone wants to make it big without putting in the hours. Additionally, there is a huge lack of professionalism. From the way they handle themselves to how they react or respond to management. It honestly screams "baby's first job". People sign contracts without reading them and then try to bail out whenever minor disagreements take place.

I am not saying that this is the case for Project F but there might be some of that involved. Corpos can threaten all they want but at the end of the day if the girls just quit there really isn't much they can do. The money they put into the project will be gone. Maybe at most, they can sell the models to make up for some of the loses but the company itself and the brand are as good as dead. This is what happened to Wactor, AkioAIR, and HavenX.

Bronze

Any idea who this is? Posting here as it may be related to PF. One of the graduated talents perhaps? Will try to archive thread as well

Archive of the thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom