"Chat... I think I peed a little in my pants"Nyaru

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
So Idol EN officially in the big leagues now?
They preemptively told the vtuber awards, that's why they're in the best orgs category.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's probably cocaine, though I guess this explains how thin she is.
gotta minimize skin layers so the drugs get in the blood faster.

Remember kids you only get one chance at character optimization and if you don't you might as well get the rope and hope for a reroll.
This was the best way they could have handled it and so far they have my respect. That being said if this for some reason wasn't true and they're trying to get rid of her for some other reason this is a near-company killing shitshow.
i dunno ninji lived it.

Back on topic though what the actual fuck took them so long? or were they just as tricked as the rest of us into thinking it was a joke.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RealWobble

missed some stuff. How do we know she fucked her manager?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Im not up to date on the managers of idol who is Tomer?
tomer was the one who animated both riro and junas animated trailer and possibly made the e-sekai trailer as well

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

[RUMOUR] [1000% ETHICALLY SOURCED RRAT]

The manager implicated in our new sex scandal might be this dude;
View attachment 57987
View attachment 57989
View attachment 57990View attachment 57991
EDIT:
his Discord account on the Idol server is now deleted
View attachment 57993
And scrubbed from the "hi or bye" channel
Holy shit, if it was Tomer that's going to be a Big resource for them to lose. I believe him and Aviel were the two managers at the start, so he's been there a long time. What a goddamn idiot.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Thats the thing. We have the idol statement and the fired manager. That's it so far.

RealWobble

They preemptively told the vtuber awards, that's why they're in the best orgs category.
I was wondering why they were nominated for Best, and not with Phase Connect for rising org. Was pissed at first but ig they did that intentionally.
pretty cocky of aviel imo

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
how about reading the official statement bro? and if you can't read Idol Corp can help you :^)
Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 22-04-49 Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I was wondering why they were nominated for Best, and not with Phase Connect for rising org. Was pissed at first but ig they did that intentionally.
Your first mistake was getting pissed at an award show

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I bet some of you are thinking "I wish that were me". Fess up. :ironmousekek:
yeah I wish I had sleeping pills and got fired from my job actually

e: what were the pills, ambien/zolpidem?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RealWobble

Limkin

On the topic of meeting up with a fan. I think it's an issue of a common courtesy. If you tell you want to organize a meetup or attend an event as your irl self you are nearly guaranteed to get an ok from a company as many don't stop PL activities in any way whatsoever. It's when you try to hide it and do it behind the company's back, it could cause troubles. Because now they have reasons to think "if she is trying to hide something we would be cool with, what else she could be hiding we might not be ok with". Then you add trying to organize offpako with members, and they have all grounds to suspect she was fucking a guy for money. Then you add her fucking an employee and it's nearly guaranteed she was fucking with fans for money

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Tomer also did some production work on that song Katta always tries (and fails) to sing

silentcouch

I don't have her membership (if that exists anymore) to confirm this, but I'm seeing claims that she would do members only streams where she took donations to take more sleeping pills.
If this is true, I assume no one was actually watching her streams to chec-oh right she was fucking her manager.
yeah she had a couple of times she referenced them as silly pills and was concerned people would worry about her if she took them, then proceeded to take them after encouragement in chat and I believe donations as well. One such occasion resulted in a 12 hr stream which she reviewed after and said for some of it she didn't recall.

So I am not surprised about the substances, it wasn't ever a secret that she has had a past of abuse in that regard. The manager and fan portions of the termination are the real big no no's here imo. If it was just drugs they might have worked with her to get her through rehab, but maybe that is optimistic. I will say this sucks for Fuyo and Poko, they are both eu and really liked Riro.

Top Bottom