"I was shocked that Bae didn't know what Space Mountain was, we were lining up and she said 'is this like a shooting game?' No you idiot! Space Mountain is a fudging rollercoaster that's existed since 1980-something hahahaha!"IRyS

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Kalion

:)
Holy shit, if it was Tomer that's going to be a Big resource for them to lose. I believe him and Aviel were the two managers at the start, so he's been there a long time. What a goddamn idiot.
So if he was basically second in command and Riro was fucking him... Who else was he screwing?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
MMMMM I wonder why this happened???
There is a reason of why Niji/Holo get new managers and Cover even rotates them
Trusting everything into the same guy its always going to end up with these situations where they have sex

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

[RUMOUR] [1000% ETHICALLY SOURCED RRAT]

The manager implicated in our new sex scandal might be this dude;
View attachment 57987
View attachment 57989
View attachment 57990View attachment 57991
EDIT:
his Discord account on the Idol server is now deleted
View attachment 57993
And scrubbed from the "hi or bye" channel

Found Tomer's profile on LinkedIn. Idol is still listed in the "Experience" section. Let's see what happens with that, I suppose. https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomer-barnea/

You've got to be logged in to see LinkedIn profiles so pardon not being able to add an archive.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Holy shit, if it was Tomer that's going to be a Big resource for them to lose. I believe him and Aviel were the two managers at the start, so he's been there a long time. What a goddamn idiot.
See, this is why as retarded as men can be, women literally hold all the fucking power in the world because unless you're gay, even the most enlightened Buddhist monk will plap a pussy thrown at them.
So if he was basically second in command and Riro was fucking him... Who else was he screwing?
Well now we'll never know but I bet they'll investigate.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
See, this is why as retarded as men can be, women literally hold all the fucking power in the world because unless you're gay
Common fishman W

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
We are not getting proof thats for syre. But like you said, these accusations are so heavy that im willig to believe Aviel. + according to Idol she fucked an employee ( probably a manager) who was able to hide some shit from upper management. Which is pretty fair for them to not realise sooner.
How do the logistics for that work?
I am under the impression that all the Idol managers, like most corpo managers do their work remotely and Riro lived in Spain.
Did he fly from Israel to spain just to plap the forbidden skeletussy?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Their COOL CORP THAT ISNT LIKE THE NIPS BECAUSE WE ARE JEWS MORE TRANSPARENT THAN WATER attitude finally backfired
Giving Women True :talentfreedom: always ends up with them fucking someone else
Japs dont own everything under their umbrella because they hate the people that work for them they do it so they dont have to deal with these retarted situations

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
So here we are, Idol's first (crazy) termination. If anyone wants to know what a final yab looks like, there you go.

They preemptively told the vtuber awards, that's why they're in the best orgs category.
so once again, we have Yuri to blame; just this time she didn't whore it up enough.

And not to derail but,
Hey Anon, do me a solid and make it 2 days - one for me as well

Porean

Early Adopter
Well you know, his people did create "Stalag fiction" so he might be into that

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Also, I owe an apology to Yuko, I was certain she was going to be the first to get terminated in .IDOL

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
as always its someone whos a menhera on main and specifically parasocial to her chat

goddamnit kyoresu

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Their COOL CORP THAT ISNT LIKE THE NIPS BECAUSE WE ARE JEWS MORE TRANSPARENT THAN WATER attitude finally backfired
Giving Women True :talentfreedom: always ends up with them fucking someone else
Japs dont own everything under their umbrella because they hate the people that work for them they do it so they dont have to deal with these retarted situations
I mean to be fair to Aviel here he is proving two Jewish stereotypes with this

One is that jews have infinite money (he proves this constantly)
Two is that Jews do not fuck around when action is needed

If we look at the Mel situation in Holo that took months to handle

Plus Japanese are likely better at keeping such matters close to the chest. Like I'd hope that this matter was a one off, but if something like this happened in Japan we probably wouldn't know because of how they operate

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Just gonna add to the Tomer stuff a bit more. He emailed me last week about sending my rewards for Rin's donothon. I'm not going to post the full thing for obvious reasons but here's some caps (on mobile currently):
47w016q5.jpg
401ak71q.jpg

He was their lead talent manager and was still working up until at least Thanksgiving. If he really got fired for this, then it must have been decided recently and will definitely cause big damage to Idol's management structure. No wonder they tweeted about hiring recently.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
HOLY SHIT! I knew the jews were bad but this is literal whore behavior.

This termination honestly gives me Phase Connect Yuri vibes if Phase didn't choose to try to protect her reputation somewhat. Am I the only one who feels this way? Should I take my meds?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
How do the logistics for that work?
I am under the impression that all the Idol managers, like most corpo managers do their work remotely and Riro lived in Spain.
"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"
technically this but for pussy.

Porean

Early Adopter

[RUMOUR] [1000% ETHICALLY SOURCED RRAT]

The manager implicated in our new sex scandal might be this dude;
View attachment 57987
View attachment 57989
View attachment 57990View attachment 57991
EDIT:
his Discord account on the Idol server is now deleted
View attachment 57993
And scrubbed from the "hi or bye" channel
file(19).png
This was Tomers account prior to deletion. Note that he was kicked out of the official server (the one he was still in was a joke server) just for extra proof

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
God, I hope Katta doesn't go the same route, she's skirting a lot of lines with her content.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
HOLY SHIT! I knew the jews were bad but this is literal whore behavior.

This termination honestly gives me Phase Connect Yuri vibes if Phase didn't choose to try to protect her reputation somewhat. Am I the only one who feels this way? Should I take my meds?
Given the management's involvement in this drama, there was practically no way for them to protect her reputation without it being seen as an ass-covering of their own mistakes.

Top Bottom