"I’m at a museum with family and they let me in for free… the admissions lady didn’t count me as an adult"Amanogawa Shiina

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I need some Watamium. :takocope:

giphy.gif

Another example of Cover's EN bullying and harrassment

RiverBear

>one corpo consistently shits the bed
>immediately blames all the corpos
>muh "idol culture"
>the actual idol corpo has nothing to do with it

at some point I think retards just want blame Hololive just because

richdwarf

I just hope Selen finds great success after this harrowing trial, that would be the greatest revenge against the black company known as Nijisanji.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I woke. Saw ten pages. And knew. RIP.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I mostly agree but uh, Rosemi? Not really. Even me not personally liking her aside, she's not really that much of an uplifting talent, people just like her. It would be better to say if they lose Elira instead given she is the most known (next to Selen) and part of the first EN wave. Rosemi isn't bad or anything, just, EN wasn't built on her nor really held by her, even fucking Enna would leave a bigger dent especially before the drop off of JP/CN viewership she was one of the most watched for a time.
Rosemi's a quiet ringer, basically. Aside from recently getting noticed by Harada she doesn't make a ton of waves so much as she's a rock solid foundation. She's the super-nice, likable girl who don't mean no harm, just about everybody that knows of her likes her to some extent, she gets on well with just about everyone, etc. etc. While Selen was a visible, public dynamo, Rosemi is more of a metaphorical heart. As long as it's beating, the body's still alive, even if just barely.

She's essentially in a similar (but not identical) position that Fubuki has in Hololive; if she leaves, that's the sign it's over. Although we know Niji's black as fuck, if it gets to the point they've driven off Rosemi of all people--someone that's harmless, likable, and just wants to game and get along with people--that's the final horseman riding on through.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I just hope Selen finds great success after this harrowing trial, that would be the greatest revenge against the black company known as Nijisanji.
Maybe its my desire to see Riku nailed to a fucking cross, but I cant look at this and not think shes going scorched Earth

I woke. Saw ten pages. And knew. RIP.
Dont cry because its over. Smile because dokibird is finally free from the fucking nips black company. And because the ensuing shitstorm oughta be funny as hell.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
So does this confirm that Niji basically silenced her even or her personal? Or was it a suggestion from her lawyers?
It came out from the Zaion leaks that yeah, they do prevent people from posting on their RL accounts during suspensions.

1707140664263.png

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't think that's necessarily true. They already had Pomu, the self-declared last person who would leave the company, leave on her own terms. Rosemi would just be more water over the typhoon by now.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
As much as people want to dislike Enna, it's unlikely her. Even just judging her from a personal level through the bit she did in her PL, she's not the type of person she comes off as on stream and kayfabe aside, a lot have said she's not the same. She can talk a lot of shit but she isn't exactly a bully.
Nina/Matara did irl meetups with Enna/Millie/Reimu, as well as Rosemi & Pomu, and I don't think it makes sense for her to be going out of her way to maintain those relationships when she has no contractual reason to if they were the ones harrassing people in private. I'm pretty sure the Ethyria Strip-club meetup/story was post graduation? Are there any I've missed?

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>one corpo consistently shits the bed
>immediately blames all the corpos
>muh "idol culture"
>the actual idol corpo has nothing to do with it

at some point I think retards just want blame Hololive just because

frz

Niji is cooking a lot of things alright
Screenshot-2024-02-05-20-15-28-065-edit-com-vivaldi-browser.jpg

Last edited:

Negzana

Remember when we were worried Nina would be a problematic talent due to her ultralefty beliefs? Miss those times

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Maybe its my desire to see Riku nailed to a fucking cross, but I cant look at this and not think shes going scorched Earth

Dont cry because its over. Smile because dokibird is finally free from the fucking nips black company. And because the ensuing shitstorm oughta be funny as hell.

Imagine being so black, Tako cheers on the Chinese rather than you.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Negzana

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Dokibirds current subscription count btw. its up 5k.

dokiphenoix.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I know her last corp was scummy but this is a speed run to staying indie forever

upload photos online

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Guys, since 2024 is becoming the year of the rrats ACTUALLY being true what could possibly even come true next???

For real though, considering DokiSelen herself outed that there was internalized bullying, on top of the Zaion document (and Mika/Nina mentioning dog eat dog mentality) doesn't this pracitically confirm 100% that there's blatant biases within management and The Clique (tm)? What is there left to defend here???
It's pretty obvious at the end of the day.
Nina/Matara did irl meetups with Enna/Millie/Reimu, as well as Rosemi & Pomu, and since she also complained a bit about it I don't think it makes sense for her to be going out of her way to maintain those relationships when she has no contractual reason to if they were the ones harrassing people in private. I'm pretty sure the Ethyria Strip-club meetup/story was post graduation? Are there any I've missed?
This was during Nina, which even "under a contract" Nina isn't one to mince her words in a way of protecting anyone, she literally gets herself in trouble because of how openly she speaks.
Rosemi's a quiet ringer, basically. Aside from recently getting noticed by Harada she doesn't make a ton of waves so much as she's a rock solid foundation. She's the super-nice, likable girl who don't mean no harm, just about everybody that knows of her likes her to some extent, she gets on well with just about everyone, etc. etc. While Selen was a visible, public dynamo, Rosemi is more of a metaphorical heart. As long as it's beating, the body's still alive, even if just barely.

She's essentially in a similar (but not identical) position that Fubuki has in Hololive; if she leaves, that's the sign it's over. Although we know Niji's black as fuck, if it gets to the point they've driven off Rosemi of all people--someone that's harmless, likable, and just wants to game and get along with people--that's the final horseman riding on through.
This is why I say she's not bad or anything, just in terms of making an actual dent, it'd unlikely be her, but that's why in a similar metric, it's when you start losing prolific JP members to really go "oh yep it's over."

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Thanks for reminding me of what's happening with Cody and the Rock :painpeko:

I still believe that they're gonna pivot that decision considering the immense backlash that they're getting and how much Cody has been getting support from both hardcore fans and normies.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Here we go, gentlemen. I knew they would Zaione’d her, and she is not having it.

Edit: Another follow up tweet from her.

Edit 2 from my previous posts:

Edit 3: /vt/, Twitter, reddit, etc is gonna be on wildfire. Holy shit panic!

Edit number 4: She made another post before I go to bed:

Holy shit.

I assumed the best and that it was just a breakdown but kurosanji keeps breaking my expectations in all the worst ways.

I feel bad for anyone who still has an oshi in that black company. Praying they get freed sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom