"It suits you it suits you! You don't wanna be ugly!"A-chan

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
One other thing I've been thinking about, but Doki is probably the only one with the power to stop (or at least quell) the harassment of Millie, Enna, and whoever else, by asking her fans to not go after anyone. But so far she has stayed silent, which makes me wonder if maybe the livers people have been going after are the correct ones afterall...

edit: Guess i shouldn't have added extra info/thoughts, got jumped!
Hah, you're assuming people harassing other talents are actually Selen's fans and not some bad actor that are taking advantage of the situation. I really dont understand why everyone's focus is the bully part when its coming from a corporation known to lie for their own benefits. I see more people trying to find a culprit when you have a company allowing this kind of behaviour in their own walls. Thats the main issue. Everything wont be resolved even if Millie or Enna is outed as a bully because the toxic environment will stay the same.

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
Did anyone bother to archive the nuked rpr vod from today?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't know, I honestly feel like this is such a copout. 2 pages to convey absolutely nothing and attempt to be as neutral and ambiguous as possible. Nijisanji stans will take it as him being on their side, Dokibird stans will take what he said as supporting theirs. But in the end, he ends up taking no side and the only one coming out looking good is himself. Bundle of sticks. :botanheadshake:
with managment breathing down his neck. i get what your saying but i suspect he wants to say more then hes allowed he seemed on decent terms with her as i recall.
Hah, you're assuming people harassing other talents are actually Selen's fans and not some bad actor that are taking advantage of the situation. I really dont understand why everyone's focus is the bully part when its coming from a corporation known to lie for their own benefits. I see more people trying to find a culprit when you have a company allowing this kind of behaviour in their own walls. Thats the main issue. Everything wont be resolved even if Millie or Enna is outed as a bully because the toxic environment will stay the same.
because an easy headline sells. if people can just point to one issue they can focus all their hate on that.

I really don't like the "talent bullied them" Narrative ESPECIALLY when it's all based on "oh well they come off a little mean sometimes"

let me remind everyone. We know what the problem is THE MANAGERS why not focus on that instead of some rumor and hearsay.

Why don't Selen and Elira collab more? simple Selen plays FPS's and is almost always playing Apex Elira does not seem that interested in.

Whom ever the "asshole" may or may not be it's irrelevant unless your a twitter clout chaser who does not want to support "the wrong people" and if you are like that please let me know so i can buy enough bullets.

Shes Free good Fuck BlackCorpo Fuck the managers stop harassing the talents until we actually get proof and even then SHAME.

frz

you see the current rrat is the top of the food chain livers get special treatment and thus they abuse it and flaunt against the less fortunate, forming cliches of high power.
I'm not naming names but there are a few of niji JP livers who keep churning out music videos, cover or originals. Meanwhile Pomu & selen couldnt get any music out for most of their carreer until they got terminated/graduated. Things are stuck for 2-3 years and never see the light of day, same as the graduated Nina.
Honestly the proof is right there in your face, it's pretty much whether you want to accept it or not.
Since I'm bringing up the rrat that the more supported nijilivers are more likely to be the one forming a cliche and bullying whoever was left out Imma gonna back it up with some observation on who was being given preferential treatment by the management regarding songs. Which is niji #1 target as Sayu confirmed on stream the only thing Niji provided support for is singing lessons.
image.png

Edit: don't give a shit about the males. Red = likely, blue/green = unlikely, Elira = unsure.
I think right now anything but Wactor is superior to Niji... but I get your point, Holo is not perfect and begging is for fags, I genuinely hope Seren does better in her indie persona. She doesn't have to join a corpo to do well, specially after the boon of attention she just got out of this.

The best part of the Niji termination notice may be that it unintentionally got everybody to start witch hunting the other livers instead of going for the corpo itself, actually brilliant PR.
There has been 60 pages of this thread on nothing but shitting on the company. There has been only 3 comments on the bully stuff, dont try to stamp it out and pretend that we are only targeting the livers "instead of the corpo".
I think they both should be persecuted instead of only going for one and ignore the other.
If you are unsure of who not to give your money to, maria/enna/millie/kotoka are high on the list until they are given the green by Doki herself. Doki, as of this moment, has not clarified that no liver harassed her. Despite making "breaking her silence" tweet after the niji statement. The fact that she did not feel the need to stamp out the attack on *certain individuals* after 24 hours kinda speaks a lot. She could have tweeted "Hey guys please stop attacking millie and other livers" by now.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Hah, you're assuming people harassing other talents are actually Selen's fans and not some bad actor that are taking advantage of the situation. I really dont understand why everyone's focus is the bully part when it’s coming from a corporation known to lie for their own benefits. I see more people trying to find a culprit when you have a company allowing this kind of behaviour in their own walls. Thats the main issue. Everything wont be resolved even if Millie or Enna is outed as a bully because the toxic environment will stay the same.
With a company this inept and malicious, there could be this temptation for a quick fix by tossing Millie under the bus and declaring the bully issue resolved. If things could get worse it certainly will. Hate for that to happen but they’ve got idiots at the top management.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I genuinely like Enna and despite her lips being glued to Riku's arse I did occasionally watch Millie, so I do hope that the Bullysanji allegations are just rrats of management origin, especially since neither Selen nor Doki have implied (yet) that the issue was ever between talents instead of between talent and manager. Kotoka on the other hand can get fucked regardless given the Zaion situation.

Of course, nothing good ever happens in this world so anyone who likes any of the remaining livers should be prepared for them to be revealed as buttfaces.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
1707238275948.png
Dokibird's "I will not be silenced" post is reposted by this japanese vtuber Dokugai Chinami, aka not-Gundou Mirei the NijiJP woman who got fired over baseball joke. I also noticed that doki followed her too.

Xuhle

Since I'm bringing up the rrat that the more supported nijilivers are more likely to be the one forming a cliche and bullying whoever was left out Imma gonna back it up with some observation on who was being given preferential treatment by the management regarding songs. Which is niji #1 target as Sayu confirmed on stream the only thing Niji provided support for is singing lessons.
image.png

Edit: don't give a shit about the males. Red = likely, blue/green = unlikely, Elira = unsure.
Just for shits and giggles what is uki like? Know you said you give a shit on males but from what I've seen especially on his attitude, and being a raging gay. He acts very female in his behavior as well. Meaning he always came off very catty and arrogant.

Last edited:

Tubedude

We know what the problem is THE MANAGERS why not focus on that instead of some rumor and hearsay.
It's the classic internet thing where bad thing nearly everyone thinks is bad is drowned out by thing that may or may not be bad/have happened. Everyone on the EN side of things, save for a scarce few defense force members, think management is trash. There's no debate around that. However whether or not other talents participated in bullying is under debate, as to if it even happened, to if it happened who did it, and then fans defending their favorite talents from the accusations.

The things that are more controversial get more conversation because people argue back and forth, and since it's the internet the arguments never end.

frz

Just for shits and giggles what is uki like? Know you said you give a shit on males but from what I've seen especially on his attitude, and being a raging gay. He acts very female in his behavior as well. Meaning he always came off very catty and arrogant.
7 songs in 23 months, above pomu and below millie at 0.3 🏳️‍🌈

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just because Cover employs trained professionals as brand managers (as opposed to nijisanji's nobody) doesn't instantly make Le Superieur choice.
I think right now anything but Wactor is superior to Niji... but I get your point, Holo is not perfect and begging is for fags, I genuinely hope Seren does better in her indie persona. She doesn't have to join a corpo to do well, specially after the boon of attention she just got out of this.
image.png

The best part of the Niji termination notice may be that it unintentionally got everybody to start witch hunting the other livers instead of going for the corpo itself, actually brilliant PR.

Xuhle

What better way to throw others under the bus instead of yourself then have people pointing at each other like the Spider-Man meme.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
View attachment 62995
Dokibird's "I will not be silenced" post is reposted by this japanese vtuber Dokugai Chinami, aka not-Gundou Mirei the NijiJP woman who got fired over baseball joke. I also noticed that doki followed her too.
One of the few JP Doki actually regularly talked with off stream and got along with.
image.png

There has been 60 pages of this thread on nothing but shitting on the company. There has been only 3 comments on the bully stuff, dont try to stamp it out and pretend that we are only targeting the livers "instead of the corpo".
I think they both should be persecuted instead of only going for one and ignore the other.
If you are unsure of who not to give your money to, maria/enna/millie/kotoka are high on the list until they are given the green by Doki herself. Doki, as of this moment, has not clarified that no liver harassed her. Despite making "breaking her silence" tweet after the niji statement. The fact that she did not feel the need to stamp out the attack on *certain individuals* after 24 hours kinda speaks a lot. She could have tweeted "Hey guys please stop attacking millie and other livers" by now.
Elira, Kotoka, Enna, Millie are the most likely. Maria is pretty chill, actually and she actually isn't a part of anything other than with Ren and Rosemi (realistically.) Rosemi is a good pick since she literally has history of dipping to the shadows and not caring what happens to anyone in the process, which is good or bad depending on your personal opinion.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I was thinking more about the bullying aspect. And let's be real for a moment. Talent is incredibly fucking hard to just replace. Regular managers, grunts, etc are much easier to replace. So obviously, if in their mind the most profitable and best option was to fire Selen instead of the antagonizers, I think it's safe to assume that it wasn't just regular employees or at the very least not limited to. And Selen was also the highest-subbed EN girl. So I genuinely think the only reasonable possibility is that the combined sub count of the people responsible for bullying was higher than hers, and because of that Nijisanji saw the easiest (and again, in their mind most profitable) solution being getting rid of Selen instead of the bullies. Which would require a minimum of 2 girl Niji members.

/End Rrat :baeJam:
Taking this rrat as "only management bullying" for a second here, grunt unseen managers are only easy to replace if they aint nepo hires, or its possible they just replaced hired tards who are even worse or equally incompetent

But its clear from the letter that they had a bevy of issues levied upon Selen that seemed to annoy more than just managers, considering how much they sperged that she had damaged "their brand", so its also entirely possible she pissed off someone higher up thats harder to replace even compared to talent

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Anyway, just a random musing to get back on topic and to the part I actually care about; interactions with hololive: What do people think the chances are of Doki being on an official Holo stream (most likely with Axel/Altare, but Mumei as a longshot), as opposed to all of them just using their personal accounts to interact from now on? (and I guess spreading this question out further; how long until Doki starts getting invited to tournaments/events?)
I don't think there's a chance within two years. For one thing, dokibird is unlikely to join any company to start over.

Even if nijisanji's popularity suffers a devastating blow, it will remain part of nijisanji, unless nijisanji en is completely disintegrated or separated from its headquarters. Otherwise, all dokibird collaborations with hololive will be considered poaching, especially such top members will pose a very big obstacle to future business cooperation. It's intolerable for Japanese companies.

It is also very sad that there are few companies that can fully embrace selen. nijisanji's influence was so profound that any company that opposed him was sidelined.
selen will have to go it alone for a while, waiting for nijisanji to hand over its historic place or for a new challenger to emerge in the en market.
Of course, I would love for selen to become a VTB with an independent creative team like Pmarusama(This VTB also suffered unfair treatment before)

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I don't think there's a chance within two years. For one thing, dokibird is unlikely to join any company to start over.

Even if nijisanji's popularity suffers a devastating blow, it will remain part of nijisanji, unless nijisanji en is completely disintegrated or separated from its headquarters. Otherwise, all dokibird collaborations with hololive will be considered poaching, especially such top members will pose a very big obstacle to future business cooperation. It's intolerable for Japanese companies.

It is also very sad that there are few companies that can fully embrace selen. nijisanji's influence was so profound that any company that opposed him was sidelined.
selen will have to go it alone for a while, waiting for nijisanji to hand over its historic place or for a new challenger to emerge in the en market.
Of course, I would love for selen to be an independent creator like Pmarusama.
Pmaru sama its a special case
She became an utaite and its way more popular than her vtuber persona

frz

Taking this rrat as "only management bullying" for a second here, grunt unseen managers are only easy to replace if they aint nepo hires, or its possible they just replaced hired tards who are even worse or equally incompetent

But its clear from the letter that they had a bevy of issues levied upon Selen that seemed to annoy more than just managers, considering how much they sperged that she had damaged "their brand", so its also entirely possible she pissed off someone higher up thats harder to replace even compared to talent
Just say his name. My man, you know who it is now. It's motherfucking Harry's ego that she hurted. 20 years in the music industry, 30 years in competitive swimming he has never been insulted by such insolent, fat youngster who should have been dancing to his tunes.
And nah he's not getting replaced, no sign of it. :smugmoona:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
But why twilight... :fishmandispair:
Tell me about it... and it's always all 4 movies in one go...

I think I captured it all. I have left the waiting room up and my ytcFilter has been catching all of her messages. Was a nice surprise to see this morning.
I know there might have been some rrating about the manager potentially being a corpo one, but I don't think Doki would use the "I would hire them if they gave me 3 things" phrasing if it was.

It's been mentioned, but sitting with this notice for a day, I'm starting to believe the "Kurosanji included the liver bullying maliciously" camp. Nobody brought it up but them, it slightly takes some heat off them, and they have a manufactured future PR boost by getting rid of the ""reason"" for the toxic environment. And it will let them continue to say, "See, it's not us! Our reputation is always perfect!" That's IF they give two shits about keeping the EN branch.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just say his name. My man, you know who it is now. It's motherfucking Harry's ego that she hurted. 20 years in the music industry, 30 years in competitive swimming he has never been insulted by such insolent, fat youngster who should have been dancing to his tunes.
And nah he's not getting replaced, no sign of it. :smugmoona:
Ive been saying its useless to laser focus on every little detail to name names since the situation is so fresh and Doki hasnt said too much compared to Niji's autistic graduation letter. All we know about Harry is a retarded interview and a Linked In profile dont we?
Its like blaming or praising Dimitri Jap for making talents be awkard with men, its just conjecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom