"I'm a special bird, I don't have a cloaca. I'm built like a Barbie"Nanashi Mumei

Termination of Yozora Mel

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Is fubbers crying? I honestly can't differentiate between nip voices, specially when they're all sad.
She's putting on a brave face.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
That's it, we need to keep Bossman running on coke and Monster Energy. No corpo will stand afloat with this sleep cycle.
You think if we get Reticule to make a meat Proctor and have it permanently stationed in front of his computer, the universal algorithm will be unable to tell them apart, thus preventing all further yabs without killing him?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just remember, entertainers always show you the side they want you to see. ANYTHING could be happening behind the scenes and you wouldn't have any clue, thinking everything is alright until it all comes to light.

Let this termination of a nearly 6-year old Gen 1 talent remind you that there is no such thing as a "family" in a corporation no matter how long you're in one, because that is what Cover is in the end, a corporation.
I mean... real families aren't much better :SelenHAHAhere: At least in corpos you have a contract which states what you can and can't do and you can leave if you don't like it.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Here are the translations I've gotten so far since I joined the stream.

AKi: Just wanted to say that all the to memories and times they spent together with Mel will never disappear. WGeneral (02:04 AM)

Chama: Will try to continue streaming activities and have fun. Thank. you very much. WGeneral (02:07 AM)

Matsuri: I dont think I can put this behind me very quickly, but I will try my best. That’s all. WGeneral (02:09 AM)

Fub: It’s been over 5 years together as Gen 1. When I heard this, I was very sad and felt a lot of regret. WGeneral (02:09 AM)

fbk: we have been doing activity as gen 1 together, in happiness or sadness, there are many things and emition happened, YuukiNero (02:10 AM)

once this stream ended we'll be doing our activity as usual and we hope you keep supporting as well, from now on, please keep supporting hololive gen 1 YuukiNero

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I JUST WOKE UP DUDE LIKE WTF?!, I swear Nijisanji and Cover are the fucking inverse man.
Isn't your ass in LA's harbor? what are you a night owl?

USS IOWA

Isn't your ass in LA's harbor? what are you a night owl?
I am an 80 year old ship, I can do whatever I want. But seriously though like wtf, No warning or a suspension just bam she is gone.

GOTBB

I JUST WOKE UP DUDE LIKE WTF?!, I swear Nijisanji and Cover are the fucking inverse man.
I just saw this and wanted to jump on here but looks like there is not much news yet.
This feels kind of random, no?
I am not super up with JP side.

mel.png

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
This doesn't feel real, man... Mel's such an oldschool staple of the company. It's gonna feel real weird with her gone.

Also, with how long she's been in Holo you'd think she'd know better. I really wonder what it was specifically that led to her being canned. Whatever it was it was bad enough they're gonna purge her channel.
I don't recall there being a precedent of terminated vtubers keeping archives

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Not only can he get any perms he wants, he can get people fired on a whim!
image.png

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't recall there being a precedent of terminated vtubers keeping archives
Yeah terminations (at least in Holo) are instant and with channel deletion. Though idk if they will memoryhole her.

USS IOWA

I hope that people archive Mels stream fast.

Yeah terminations (at least in Holo) are instant and with channel deletion. Though idk if they will memoryhole her.
Nah doubt it, Mel is one of the OGs and Rushia didnt got memoryholed as far as I can remember.

But who is she leaking to? The Japanese Keemstar that Rushia also leaked to?, And why?

God's Strongest Dragoon

predictionban.png

>make shitty predictions in the Deadpool thread
>commit Death Note predictions in the General Thread

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
predictionban.png

Jannies? What is warn worthy about that? It's just shitposting no?
Or do you seriously believe jamb has the power to fucking graduate people?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
predictionban.png

Stop leaking the terminations, Mel.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

ayonenelove.png

Jannies? What is warn worthy about that? It's just shitposting no?
Or do you seriously believe jamb has the power to fucking graduate people?
:selenpointandlaugh:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

Top Bottom