"I came with my sausage all warmed up."Aki Rosenthal

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Don't leave us out of the fun, if it already happened it isn't like you're putting her on the cross or something.
Believe me, I'd love to talk about it. But I don't think Hexa would like that very much.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah Hexa needs to host more public VCs so we can record them next time

:BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Believe me, I'd love to talk about it. But I don't think Hexa would like that very much.
>muh sekrit nawledje
Kill yourself

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nig is a worse janny for his chuuba than I was for mine. Let that sink in...
:smugpipi:

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
Alright, time to explain
>muh sekrit nawledje
Kill yourself
Now I wasn't there for this event so I might be a incorrect on some details.
Hexa "I can't keep a secret to save my life"Vt was in a VC on her server spilling spaghetti and whatnot. This VC was not private in anyway. Cubanoman makes a transcript on the groomcord detailing what Hexa said, Hexa did not like this and thus women moment occurs and she bans Cubanoman from her server. The transcript and ensuring discussion are removed from the groomcord. (Last part is speculation on my part as I didn't see it myself)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Now I wasn't there for this event so I might be a incorrect on some details.
Hexa "I can't keep a secret to save my life"Vt was in a VC on her server spilling spaghetti and whatnot. This VC was not private in anyway. Cubanoman makes a transcript on the groomcord detailing what Hexa said, Hexa did not like this and thus women moment occurs and she bans Cubanoman from her server. The transcript and ensuring discussion are removed from the groomcord. (Last part is speculation on my part as I didn't see it myself)
That's a decent enough summary. It wasn't like I wanted to keep it a secret.
I'm not a good one, that's for sure. :whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

That's a decent enough summary. It wasn't like I wanted to keep it a secret.
It's literally what you were doing, retard.

kingcaid

He still has to steal his sisters laptop and then travel up and down the west coast in a bus with said sisters ex like some American gypsy before he truly trumps you as worst janni. :mikothumbsl:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Remember chat reflects the streamer exists as a saying for a reason and this is but a sample, a little slice, just a taste of her chat. Woah boiiiiiiii what a delightful entree indeed

mist

Remember chat reflects the streamer exists as a saying for a reason and this is but a sample, a little slice, just a taste of her chat. Woah boiiiiiiii what a delightful entree indeed
Based on the last couple pages it's a chat full of Nolan Crush.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Based on the last couple pages it's a chat full of Nolan Crush.
:smugpipi: :dokiSmug:

If I am to vaguepost myself. Recall an event a couple of months ago where a streamer came back from hiatus and caused a major exodus of her paypigs by deleting content.

Where did those guys go I wonder?

:kroniidrinking:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
:smugpipi: :dokiSmug:

If I am to vaguepost myself. Recall an event a couple of months ago where a streamer came back from hiatus and caused a major exodus of her paypigs by deleting content.

Where did those guys go I wonder?

:kroniidrinking:
To Gura, where else, she's regularly streaming again.
I do believe some leaked to Parasi and Shondo, there are some freaks around but that's just a theory, a schizo theory.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Groomcord delenda est

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
=
To Gura, where else, she's regularly streaming again.
I do believe some leaked to Parasi and Shondo, there are some freaks around but that's just a theory, a schizo theory.
some people in the groomcord have affirmed that some boo bros did go to Hexa, why would she be retarded enough to tolerate those tards i have no idea, but i guess the money is worth it until they schizo out

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
some people in the groomcord have affirmed that some boo bros did go to Hexa, why would she be retarded enough to tolerate those tards i have no idea, but i guess the money is worth it until they schizo out
Did they drop some hundreds of dollars yet? I'm 100% behind exploiting retards, but I don't like when they shit the place.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Did they drop some hundreds of dollars yet? I'm 100% behind exploiting retards, but I don't like when they shit the place.
Yeah she nabbed Yuko's top oiler (flutterbox), Kira, a couple artists and some other big ones

:robertudrink:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

The idea of keeping up with specific lolicons after they've been banished, betrayed, or abandoned is just really funny to me

Top Bottom