"I haven't been shaving with that item because I always go to the salon"Moona Hoshinova

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun
She confirmed it in the call herself, you stupid ոigger.
So, she confirmed it herself on a public VC and still banned @Cubanodun for it? And you think this is a own? Holy shit you two deserve each other LMAO

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
How would I know this despite both of us acknowledging over the past few pages that I was not there for the event?
Maybe consider knowing what happened before you jump in to be a retard.
So, she confirmed it herself on a public VC and still banned @Cubanodun for it? And you think this is a own? Holy shit you two deserve each other LMAO
I don't think this is an own. Hexa should have known it would end up being talked about here or the discord, and I should have known to stop her.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
OMG so it was literally three stoodges situation? Hexa have woman pass for that retardation session, what are your excuses @Cubanodun @naganon ? Coming out as femboys?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's not how you wrote the message I was responding to. How would I know this despite both of us acknowledging over the past few pages that I was not there for the event? Are you brain dead?
Why do you ask obvious questions.
Yeah... so she shared some semi-sekrit stuff on a PUBLIC vc, then eliminated any doubts about the sekrit herself, then some moron transcribed this totally public info onto another discord... and that got him banned and the PUBLIC INFO deleted? Am I wrong? All of you deserve all of the ridicule you get.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Yeah... so she shared some semi-sekrit stuff on a PUBLIC vc, then eliminated any doubts about the sekrit herself, then some moron transcribed this totally public info onto another discord... and that got him banned and the PUBLIC INFO deleted? Am I wrong? All of you deserve all of the ridicule you get.
That's about right. If it was me I wouldn't have banned him.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's about right.
WHY should we be on hexa's side here? WHY did proctor delete the info?
Must I remind everyone that by the rules of this forum public info gained by legal means is not deleted?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
WHY should we be on hexa's side here? WHY did proctor delete the info?
Must I remind everyone that by the rules of this forum public info gained by legal means is not deleted?
You don't have to be on her side. Ask Proctor why he deleted it.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
OMG so it was literally three stoodges situation? Hexa have woman pass for that retardation session, what are your excuses @Cubanodun @naganon ? Coming out as femboys?
I was just archiving and documenting nothing else, i was going to record the audio but decided against it, if you go to her discord where im still banned the only thing i posted was a image of Wheel Gator because the green one was asking about models for a wink wink future wink redesign wink

She then banned me and i was uh wonder if the others would also get banned but nope, it was only me, decided to get dinner then proctor quarantined the discussion place just confirming what we already knew

So yeah the green one decided that day that breaking NDA in front of 150+ peoples in a public call was a amazing idea

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I was just archiving and documenting nothing else, i was going to record the audio but decided against it, if you go to her discord where im still banned the only thing i posted was a image of Wheel Gator because the green one was asking about models for a wink wink future wink redesign wink

She then banned me and i was uh wonder if the others would also get banned but nope, it was only me, decided to get dinner then proctor quarantined the discussion place just confirming what we already knew

So yeah the green one decided that day that breaking NDA in front of 150+ peoples in a public call was a amazing idea
Seraph was banned too.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Seraph was banned too.
Without breaking any rule, i did not see her banning her simps that were clipping the call, that DISCORD TELL YOU when it happen

She should count her blessings that her antis did not leaked the audio or leaked it to worst places than this that could have get her sued for breaking NDA

semi-sekrit stuff on a PUBLIC vc
Semi sekrit? my man she was violating NDA live, on a public channel, on a public discord, you did not even need a special role to join the call, if the audio leaked she was prime target to get sued to oblivion, in a very apocalyptic scenario this would have barred her for furthering her career

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
:BibooPopcorn:
Lol didn't I just say her having loose lips was an issue.
Also Nagano if you where my mod I would have turned you into red mist by now for acting like a femboy and making my community look bad

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
John Vtuber and Naganon fighting, 2024, colourized

1713220007131.png

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

She hate Megaman X2, unbased

I'm sorry, niganon, I'm morally obliged to hate her now. Who doesn't like Wheel Gator and his banger theme...

This is something she should ask 10 people, preferably the first 10 regulars because they're the ones with more to lose, not 150, peak retard female moment.
Proctor probably maintains the groomcord to cull favor, but that inherently removes the impartial position of the forum. I don't mind because it doesn't affect my favorites and you get access to more information, but I understand how someone could see that as bad faith or hypocrisy.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
:BibooPopcorn:
Lol didn't I just say her having loose lips was an issue.
Also Nagano if you where my mod I would have turned you into red mist by now for acting like a femboy and making my community look bad
Yeah, I fucked up by engaging with people here. I'm just going to go back to my original plan of not talking about Hexa here. This will be my last post about her.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>Remembering that this all started because of a gay slapfight between Nag and John Vtuber

A har, a har har har har

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
holy shit

touch grass or some shit holy fucking faggotry

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
holy shit

touch grass or some shit holy fucking faggotry
But negro, this is literally the only thing that is happening on the planet right now.

If this situation calms down I don't think I could take it personally, I might have to enact Nenelove's recommendation

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom