"I don't have AIDS, Pippa"Fujikura Uruka

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 70757
What did he mean by this? Also should've added a D for Discord... and dick.
Why have you summoned me goy, speak your greatest desire and you shall receive but in return we take your shekels and your foreskin.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why have you summoned me goy, speak your greatest desire and you shall receive but in return we take your shekels and your foreskin.
I read this as "freedom" and was like "why not" but no it says foreskin! No you jew bastard! You can have my freedom but not my dick!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
Nyaru confirmed to not be a boyfriend-free girl.

I already figured that out months before she officially confirmed it. No way a woman her age would be able to afford the expenses (such as trips to Japan) and manage the responsibilities she has (such as caring for two dogs), while being single, let alone a small streamer. It's a little obvious she's getting help in affording that stuff, from someone like her boyfriend (most likely). Plus, she did state that she wouldn't date her fans in the Q&A before that one, and she has been warning her "chuuzers" that they might be disappointed if they meet her IRL-the delulu chuuzers might learn she's not single the hard way, by also meeting her boyfriend with her IRL.

She kinda encourages it...

As someone who enjoys watching Nyaru, I strongly dislike her roleplay, ASMR, and "VRchat date" content. My biggest critique of her is that while, she isn't a "girlfriend experience" creator, she does make content that's borderline GFE, then she's gets concerned about her fans having a secret crush on her. I understand she wants to make whatever content, but she needs to be very careful, especially given that she does IRL meet n greets. Of course as suggested earilier, her BF being present with her at the IRL meet n greet, would absolutely deter the parasocial simps (I don't know if her BF goes to cons with her, for security and deterance purposes, since I never actually met her IRL).

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I love when a bunch of new people join I think they're funny

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I already figured that out months before she officially confirmed it. No way a woman her age would be able to afford the expenses (such as trips to Japan) and manage the responsibilities she has (such as caring for two dogs), while being single, let alone a small streamer. It's a little obvious she's getting help in affording that stuff, from someone like her boyfriend (most likely). Plus, she did state that she wouldn't date her fans in the Q&A before that one, and she has been warning her "chuuzers" that they might be disappointed if they meet her IRL-the delulu chuuzers might learn she's not single the hard way, by also meeting her boyfriend with her IRL.

As someone who enjoys watching Nyaru, I strongly dislike her roleplay, ASMR, and "VRchat date" content. My biggest critique of her is that while, she isn't a "girlfriend experience" creator, she does make content that's borderline GFE, then she's gets concerned about her fans having a secret crush on her. I understand she wants to make whatever content, but she needs to be very careful, especially given that she does IRL meet n greets. Of course as suggested earilier, her BF being present with her at the IRL meet n greet, would absolutely deter the parasocial simps (I don't know if her BF goes to cons with her, for security and deterance purposes, since I never actually met her IRL).

She probably does by virtue of the fact she's a woman, but the only "evidence" she has a boyfriend thus far has been a schizo in her discord having a small melty as a result of misunderstanding an obvious joke. Pretty sure she went on a date with a girl during on of her Japan trips as well.

Hello exact schizo I was talking about! Welcome to TVA. I would suggest that if you're going to continue to act like a schizo you don't word-for-word rehash the stuff Nyaru has already called you out for in her discord.

A Source Filmmaker

Hello exact schizo I was talking about! Welcome to TVA. I would suggest that if you're going to continue to act like a schizo you don't word-for-word rehash the stuff Nyaru has already called you out for in her discord.

Yeah there was no excuse for my behavior. I promise I'm not gonna schizo here.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Yeah there was no excuse for my behavior. I promise I'm not gonna schizo here.

edit: I could explain why said what I said, but still there's no excuse for my schizo "anti-simp" rant.
rule #1 never apologize

A Source Filmmaker

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

A Source Filmmaker

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

ex_lurker

I know Biden has ruined the economy but $100k a year minimum just to live on your own, take care of two dogs and take trips abroad every once in a while? The American dream is truly over.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist

A Source Filmmaker

Which was the joke, not being a schizo or the blacked posting? Half your posts are cuckposting about Nyaru.
Dude, I promise I'm not a schizo. That Blacked posting was a joke.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
New guy is schizophrenic because he's still mentally ill enough to attempt using Source Filmmaker in 2024. Fucking imagine.

Top Bottom