"Adiost !"Kaela Kovalskia

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
He was the only Tempus boy I regularly watched too. Regis and Axel lost me with their "political statements" (for lack of a better term), and while I do like Bettel and Hakka, I didn't have time to watch them very much. Maybe I'll give them a try after this "grief period" (again, for lack of a better term), as I don't think I can bring myself to watch anyone right now.
I feel you. I was very invested in Coco, and was devastated when she graduated (the COVID situation going on in the country didn't help). Since then, I don't divest so heavily into the girls (I felt sad when Sana graduated, and I shed a tear, but I got over it). Given the stability of penis-havers in "idol" groups, it's probably a good thing I never got really invested in them.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Koefficient and Kay Yu's response. Mirrors well with what I felt reading the announcement. It sucks, but at least it didn't end with major drama. Hope to see Randon come back or in another form. Lando's current streams are hit or miss for me. What I'll miss the most is their group dynamic.
Koefficient @TheKoefficient

This graduation stuff is such a strange phenomena that is very prevalent within Vtuber community & it's interesting to think about
There has been a LOT of graduations this year & of course it is sad but at this point I'm not gonna lie I'm growing a bit desensitized to them...

While it sucks & it is sad for us as fans that we won't see them in the environment that we came to love them in the first place anymore, I feel like the reality is that most of the time this happens, it's because it is overall a better move for them

And while every case is different graduations/terminations usually leads to reincarnations or they just do their own thing on or off the internet & TBH good for them! Whatever their reasons is I'm a huge believer in doing what's right for themselves & I wish them all the luck!

Are there graduations/terminations that go wrong of course & I'm not saying anybody else should grow desensitized, you feel however you wanna feel
But these are my thoughts & most of the time I'm currently thinking of graduations as a better move for them overall!

As I grew older I learned that pretty much every person we come across in our lives come and go. Everyone has their own lives and their own paths and that's completely okay and how it should be. People will make decisions that is best for them, and we should always respect that.

Kay Yu @kaynimatic

It is important to make the best of the time we have with our friends, families, acquaintances, or whomever we can share time with. But there will always come a point where it's time for people to go their own new way.

It's a very natural part of life
For me, I will show as much love as I can to the people that are in my life, but I don't ever become attached. Because again, I've learned people come and go and I shouldn't have the expectation that they'll always want to be a part of my life

So it's the same idea with content creators. Support the ones I enjoy to the fullest while they're around, but never become attached. When it's time for them to go, I just wish them the best of luck in their new ventures.

It is totally normal to be sad when our favorites leave, that's just being human with emotions.
It's just important to remember that everyone has their own life and will come and go. Sometimes it may even be for the best.
I found that by accepting this, it's not as sad

Unless it was some crazy bad drama or incident, I don't really feel sad for graduations.
To me it's not being desensitized. To me it's more like the person behind the avatar wants to move on with their life in a different direction, and all the power to them. Live yo best life!
1692908927682.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Koefficient and Kay Yu's response. Mirrors well with what I felt reading the announcement. It sucks, but at least it didn't end with major drama. Hope to see Randon come back or in another form. Lando's current streams are hit or miss for me. What I'll miss the most is their group dynamic.
Koefficient @TheKoefficient

This graduation stuff is such a strange phenomena that is very prevalent within Vtuber community & it's interesting to think about
There has been a LOT of graduations this year & of course it is sad but at this point I'm not gonna lie I'm growing a bit desensitized to them...

While it sucks & it is sad for us as fans that we won't see them in the environment that we came to love them in the first place anymore, I feel like the reality is that most of the time this happens, it's because it is overall a better move for them

And while every case is different graduations/terminations usually leads to reincarnations or they just do their own thing on or off the internet & TBH good for them! Whatever their reasons is I'm a huge believer in doing what's right for themselves & I wish them all the luck!

Are there graduations/terminations that go wrong of course & I'm not saying anybody else should grow desensitized, you feel however you wanna feel
But these are my thoughts & most of the time I'm currently thinking of graduations as a better move for them overall!

As I grew older I learned that pretty much every person we come across in our lives come and go. Everyone has their own lives and their own paths and that's completely okay and how it should be. People will make decisions that is best for them, and we should always respect that.

Kay Yu @kaynimatic

It is important to make the best of the time we have with our friends, families, acquaintances, or whomever we can share time with. But there will always come a point where it's time for people to go their own new way.

It's a very natural part of life
For me, I will show as much love as I can to the people that are in my life, but I don't ever become attached. Because again, I've learned people come and go and I shouldn't have the expectation that they'll always want to be a part of my life

So it's the same idea with content creators. Support the ones I enjoy to the fullest while they're around, but never become attached. When it's time for them to go, I just wish them the best of luck in their new ventures.

It is totally normal to be sad when our favorites leave, that's just being human with emotions.
It's just important to remember that everyone has their own life and will come and go. Sometimes it may even be for the best.
I found that by accepting this, it's not as sad

Unless it was some crazy bad drama or incident, I don't really feel sad for graduations.
To me it's not being desensitized. To me it's more like the person behind the avatar wants to move on with their life in a different direction, and all the power to them. Live yo best life!
View attachment 41803

Kay aside, why does koe feel the need to weigh in on every single fucking corpo happening? Just go react to more clips and reddit posts and rub cocks in the FGC instead of giving worthless commentary on shit he has no insight on.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
You know what? I think I'd be okay with Vesper and/or Magni being the first gen of VShonen.
If you ignore this isnt like the Pikamee situation,being a Stars sucks most of the time due to the way Hololive works but if someone like fucking Miyabi can keep going then IDK it may change how i feel about them.
Some fan reactions:The most veterans since the first day dont feel bothered because is common for them to not have a graduation stream and have their chuubas with no months of streams.

Negatives blaming managment:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Kay aside, why does koe feel the need to weigh in on every single fucking corpo happening? Just go react to more clips and reddit posts and rub cocks in the FGC instead of giving worthless commentary on shit he has no insight on.
because its what his fans want him to talk about.

your basically asking why water is wet here.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Sorry for ruining everything.
But this its just too funny :selenpointandlaugh:

Balls Dipped in Ice

Why are people's last tweets always so ironic? This happens way too often to be a coincidence, it's like a twitter curse.
Like that Giantbomb guy, his last tweet was something like "its not like i'm going to die", then he actually died.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

I mean if you want to find the funnies in this, I'll point out that the OP having been changed also makes all those Winner! stickers pretty funny in hindsight too. I didn't realize we were all such unicorns here.
:pikacringe:

It's been a somber day with this. Not gonna lie though, kind of glad there's no graduation stream. It's a clean cut, I don't have to feel bad for the next 7 or so days before final goodbyes and all that, won't be stuck on my mind. I'll just be a bit melancholic for a few days and have moments where I fondly think back or see some stuff referenced and that's that. Also I feel like both are coming back anyway elsewhere so that helps, even if I'm already kind of split on how I feel for how it seems they'll come back.

Last edited:

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
Didn't Lando say something like "I received some bad news today" a week ago?
Even if they weren't unilaterally shitcanned, it definitely wasn't 100% according to "their wishes" as that statement claims.

The "Cover only releases new gens to distract from graduations" theory validated again.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Even if they weren't unilaterally shitcanned, it definitely wasn't 100% according to "their wishes" as that statement claims.

The "Cover only releases new gens to distract from graduations" theory validated again.
Advent was one month ago bro

Haywood

Vesper was the first vtuber that I've followed on the journey from being an indie streamer to joining a big agency. When I saw his debut stream and knew it was "him", I was so happy, the crazy bastard had made it. And he seemed so genuinely hyped to be there.

And now here we are. :painpeko:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

I mean, they're not gonna be happy that it came to this, but that doesn't mean it was not their wishes to graduate if they could not come to whatever agreement they were trying to reach.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
(Also it is uncanny how every clip I see of Mouse is a new model. She has to burn through a shitton of money getting all of them...).
For a change, I actually like that model.

Regardless. I kind of like how we got from shitposting
And Froot.

People have joked about Vshonen, but who knows...?
July 1st, 2024. Anime Expo main stage. Professor Lando takes the stage with Conner and Randon.
"We're here to announce the formation of... VShonen!"
to real possibility

Mouse must know something. She doesn't seem too bent out of shape by it.

to effective acceptance
Finally got to watch that Ironmouse clip and yeah I'd say 99% they are going to VShoujo/nen, at least Lando.
If Vesper shows up in Vshonen or goes back to his PL, I hope the first thing he does is play 18 hours of X-Com.
in the span of a few hours.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

What if they end up in Vshojo?That doesnt make sense to me if they are coming back.Ironmouse knows how to dogwhistle.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Congratulations to Vesper and Magni for unexpectedly beating Fuwamoco in becoming the first instance in the company of multiple talents graduating on the same date.

Hololive Indonesia is now the last remaining branch in the company that has yet to have a talent leave for whatever reason.

Fuwamoco aren't going to graduate until they get married (to each other).

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kiara actually talked more about Vesper and Magni during her membership stream. She said she really had no idea about it, but the longer they were on break, the more she expected the writing was on the wall. She said she really felt bad for Pako and worried since he hadn't said anything, yet, despite being active on Twitter so much. She hopes he is not discouraged because of this, and also was wondering if she should reach out to Pako or not and if it would be her place to do so. She then said she hopes the boys will bounce back on their feet okay.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
The little hope I had left in Cover evaporated just like that.
I can't bring myself to give a shit about their talents anymore.
F3rYe6QW4AIt6cB.jpeg

Top Bottom