"Why? Why do you have autism?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

As a thought, Vesper & Magni would have needed to sign some sort of Exit Contract as well. That might have actually been some of the hold up, as well. While they'll go about removing their characters from stuff in the pipeline, there's still going to be stuff that they're in. Because even the Members stuff doesn't stop until after their official graduation date and they'd be entitled to those funds. Same thing happened with Sana, considering the plushies she designed and still used the Sana character just finished their sale period.

This probably has something to do with other talents thinking things were fine almost until the point they weren't.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Who will help Kroni with her issues now?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
As is tradition -
Vesper/Randon - if you are /here/, have a pill bottle asset on your desk on your first stream back. Thank you. Good luck you glorious bastard.
:mikothumbsl:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
As is tradition -
Vesper/Randon - if you are /here/, have a pill bottle asset on your desk on your first stream back. Thank you. Good luck you glorious bastard.
:mikothumbsl:
What if we banned him from here already for being too unhinged?

the red road

I’ve only seen Ollie on Twitter, and it was a sweet callback to a collab she had with them. I would have liked to see Kronii or Calli or Bae say “I’m sad my friends are going away” but seeing Ollie say something felt good. Ollie is a real one.
I've never really been able to get into Ollie's content personally but she really does come across as one of the biggest fan of Vtubers

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
If Vesper is black, does that mean that all of his bikes are stolen?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What if Vesper is Violent Nuggets?
Vesper/Randon, if you were ViolentNugget, please also have a toy horse on your desk - kthnx

Pyhf

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I think it doesnt work on HoloStars their 3rd Japanese gen got one member graduating really quick
It's actually kind of true because in a sense, it was 3rd gen that managed to kickstart Holostars popularity to a wider reach. Kaoru's legacy is still celebrated to this day by fans and a lot of them found Holostars through them

Which is why the JP feels kind of stagnating right now, but not in the bad sense and more of them "finally finding a decent footing" kind of feeling

Glad to see grampire finally showing somekind of life signs, hopefully he's still motivated to do streaming as Randon or whatever new person he want to go by

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
IT'S JOEVER MAGNIBROS

NEVERMIND BROS:

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Do people outside of here and KF not know about Randon and Lando? I keep seeing people mourn them and I'm just like, "Bro, just watch their other channels."

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Do people outside of here and KF not know about Randon and Lando? I keep seeing people mourn them and I'm just like, "Bro, just watch their other channels."
It's an open secret that basically everyone knows, and not just here but on /vt/ and Twitter but let's face it, a lot of people won't watch a chuuba's other identity since they've lost the branding they started watching them for, whether that's the blue dorito or the 2% rainbow. And this is not necessarily malicious, it might just be that they enjoyed their interactions with other members of the company, and now that said interactions are not possible any-more they leave.
I didn't realise Vesper was Randon until yesterday, but I knew of Randon and used to watch him
I'm asking this in all earnest; how did you not recognize him?

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I didn't realise Vesper was Randon until yesterday, but I knew of Randon and used to watch him

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom