"Ted Kaczynski, like, before he started murdering people, he had like a couple good ideas. He kinda lost me at the murdering part though"Juniper Heartstrings

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Tired Taxpayer

I guess all that copium last few weeks kind of helped because the announcement didn't hurt as much as I though it would (also helped that Vesper showed his spear tweet). I think Tempus S2 will be fine although I will miss the Hakka + Gramps and Bettel + Magni streams, also its still sad for Axel since he really looked like he had fun hanging out with Vesper...as for Altaire I don't really care? He can go continue to fight for the cause/roleplay as Omega or something.

Edit: In another timeline Cover could go full Phase Connect and do a "Holo Invaders" to add rpr to Tempus.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Hakka, Shinri, and Bettel are all really good, imo. Bettel, especially, dude is hilarious. Axel is good when he has someone to bounce off of and Altare is not that. He shines when he is with rpr or Vesper.

I like how little red riding hood flayon never ever gets mentioned by anyone talking about the boys. It's comical to me that he has next to no existence around here other than one super fan.
:NOWWELAUGH:

Bettel was the only one outside of magni/ves that i could watch. They really understand entertainment and rolling with the scuff or were capable of putting together something interesting to watch/listen to. Axel gives off early justin.tv basement dwellers who just want to go back to xfire days being proud of doing one very obscure niche very well and sharing it exclusively to that community.

All the others still give off "I'm trying too hard to be something I'm not" vibes or just not good at showing off why they got selected into HL where a 2view couldn't just copy-paste their entire personality from a 2-view on "just chatting" category from twitch.

With not-vesper and magni getting back to their previous roommate lives, I'm patiently waiting for what they've got planned. Bettel seems to be in the "I'll jump ship if what vesper/magni tell me is too good to be true" on their new contract deals. I suffered through endless eight without skipping; this should be nothing to wait out until the boys reunite.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
I like how little red riding hood flayon never ever gets mentioned by anyone talking about the boys. It's comical to me that he has next to no existence around here other than one super fan.
Flayon fails to meet the criteria of male.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
No company on earth ever releases this kind of info unless the media or some whistleblower susses them out to the public and they have to come clean, and that's usually for criminal shit.
You're essentially proposing Cover either shoots themselves in the foot and take a PR hit or throw magni/ves or some other third party under the bus and let them get assblasted by people on the internet who wanna play prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner. Revealing info serves no purpose but pleasing the fans and making the drama worse than it is, because you know that even if Cover was squeaky clean (they aren't) and magni/ves didn't do anything wrong and they just agreed to part ways and end the contract, people will still find 1001 reasons to assblast both sides and breed rrats over it because Cover hasn't had any significant drama in 10 months or so.
I think I didn't express myself correctly, and I'm sorry for that.

I don't think Cover should release any more information than they need to. My point was that, in all other instances of major graduations we had at least a general idea of what was going on behind the scenes, and that it's frustrating that we don't have any in this case.

When I said that "maybe something good can come out knowing what happened" I didn't mean that they should tell us what happened, I was just saying that whenever people say that "we shouldn't discuss things further" I believe that they are missing the point by not considering things like that. If people want to believe Cover and just mourn their loss, it's fine by me, if people want to check further, make theories and come to their own conclusion, that's fine by me too.

I'm somewhere in the middle: I don't think I'll ever be able to reach any conclusion since I'll never know what truly happened behind the scenes in any instance of graduations (even in the more obvious ones like Sana's), but I also won't be able to believe Cover 100%.

Having said that, I don't endorse anyone going around and stating their theories as if they were facts (like on /vt/), I keep most of my theories to myself or my friends, sometimes I'll post them here but I never, and will never state them as if they were facts.

Tired Taxpayer

Something I was thinking of earlier, I wonder if Vesper will go all sneaky and join the Tempus guild in WoW to continue his adventures with his viewers without management telling him what he can/can't do, Cover doesn't own the guild so I guess he can. I never really played WoW but if he did I would try it out.

Also Flayon is weird, I have seen a few of his collabs with the rest of Tempus (the WoW ones were nice) and they were fine but when he is alone he is not very entertaining, only times I had fun watching him alone is on the eroge streams but I guess its mainly how ridiculous it is that he was able to get perms to play them.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Its it a bad moment to say that i still didnt care for one single of the 20+ Stars till this moment? Its sad to see the best one only has like 200k subs,2k CCV and needs to network outside of the company to see some kind of growth,Cover cant force the girls to collab with them so they are fucked already from the start .I dont think they are doomed but if their Japanese counterpart its allowed to exist with a 2view then i dont see why the couldnt exist even with 3 members down.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan

I remember that Vesper said something similar on a Member's stream right after he got back from his suspension.
Something like "I never want to leave Holostars" and made some joke about Yagoo finding him on the basement of the company years after it's closure or something like that.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
VespART.jpg

Seems a lot of people are missing the Grampire right now...

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
It's kinda weird that just Lando reacted to Randon's tweet, while not-Axel, not-Bettel and not-Flayon reacted to Lando's.
I don't think he was that close to Bettel or Flayon, but I was expecting not-Axel to at least like his tweet.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's kinda weird that just Lando reacted to Randon's tweet, while not-Axel, not-Bettel and not-Flayon reacted to Lando's.
I don't think he was that close to Bettel or Flayon, but I was expecting not-Axel to at least like his tweet.
If you HAVE to read into this. it's probably them trying to avoid stirring shit.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I think the investigation thing could have been unrelated and had to do with Vesper's Google account possibly being compromised. It happened a few days before the hiatus notice.

That's probably it and I'm conflating information because sleep disorder killing my memory for timescale.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
My point was StarsEN is not successful enough to bother compromising for those two if the compromise means a better cut of subs and merch. As soon as those two get it, they are ammunition for the other talents to ask the same, company-wide. They would, undoubtably, rather let these two leave than risk rocking the boat.

I also don't agree with calling it a "forced graduation". If Vesper and Magni had conditions to stay on and Cover did not want to compromise on them, they are at an impasse unless one side gives. Magni and Vesper had to go into that with the understanding that if they didn't get what they wanted they were prepared to graduate. If they were prepared for that, then that was their decision to make.

If Vesper and Magni did quit over contract disputes, I doubt money was the only reason. I think it's more likely that they had problems with management support (e.g. with game perms) and/or some non-streaming requirements of their job. Both Vesper and Magni have mentioned being behind on behind-the-scenes tasks on multiple occasions. Also, we know that Holo views special events as an important area for growth, and that seems like the sort of thing that Vesper wouldn't be too enthusiastic about.

pururun

Calli briefly addresses the graduations.
This entire graduation has been weird, but I still find it really odd that Calli never explicitly mentions Vesper and Magni by name here. Makes it feel even more suspect than it was before.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
To everyone saying this is the end of StarsEN, you are aware of the fact that they are only 2nd and 4th in the subs for their gen right. Blueberry is the most subbed by a wide margin and Dingo isn't far behind Creapy Old Guy. Only one JP has more subs than Altare and only 4 have more than Axel.

I think you are all way over dramatizing the impact this will have on Holostars, not to mention how little of an impact this will have on Hololive as a whole.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

If you HAVE to read into this. it's probably them trying to avoid stirring shit.
Lando at least has the plausible deniability of being a normal streamer. I think the fact Randon is vTuber only they'll have to give some time before they start tweeting at each other.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Whoops

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
Top Bottom