"Ah! German! Merci beaucoup, merci beaucoup!"Kobo Kanaeru

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
If you seriously are so inconvenienced by using a purple web site instead of a red one to the degree that you're not going to watch a streamer anymore, I don't think you were much of a fan in the first place.
Twitch has become pretty fucking unwatchable lately. There are so many ads and most ad blockers don't seem to work on it. I can't even try and check out a streamer on there to see what they're doing without sitting through minutes of ads beforehand.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Twitch is a pile of shit that makes my PC chug despite modern games on full graphics not doing that
Skill issue

There are so many ads and most ad blockers don't seem to work on it. I can't even try and check out a streamer on there to see what they're doing without sitting through minutes of ads beforehand.
This is true though the ad situation is pretty bad, you can still usually find a new adblock that works but it sucks having to search again every couple weeks

Malchior

All right, I know you fuckers are funposting about Kiara's male aversion, but since there's going to be at least one ESL who takes it as the truth...

...she regularly talks on stream about her male friends. She talks about calling male friends to help her carry things and to fix her computer. She spent hours talking with a male one-on-one during a car trips to a convention. She spoke on stream about going hiking with her male friend. She literally had her male friend in her apartment DURING a pizza cooking stream in case she needed pizza cooking help. She's also told stories about her female friends introducing her to male friends of friends. Furthermore, she's collabed on stream in some form with kokorobeats, Fisky, Gigguk, Fisky again, Huke, the Tales of producer, Fisky a third time, and Yagoo. Not to mention she was the one who reached out to Vedal for the Neuro collab. Furthermore she replied to Axel and Magni on twitter, and spoke positively about Vesper raiding her.

And that's just on the Hololive account, not even getting into roommate activity or history.

I can't really see Kiara as some kind of super-unicorn, she's more infected with idol fan vision so she only sees the world in shades of cute girls.
I mean... when I said that I was wondering (not affirming) that, but yeah it was my fault to be honest, her way of stream is not one I'm that found of so I've reached to that conclusion with only some out of context clips... I should've looked more into it before just trying bullshit my way into a conclusion.
Twitch has become pretty fucking unwatchable lately. There are so many ads and most ad blockers don't seem to work on it. I can't even try and check out a streamer on there to see what they're doing without sitting through minutes of ads beforehand.
yeah... not going to lie they should have at the very least a skip button, the current way of them is unbearable to watch, but since they don't do that I'll look for ways to remove the ads completely without giving a cent more to them...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, I can't be bothered to watch it on PC. I'd probably quit it all together if the android and android tv adblockers didn't work perfectly.

Technically, I guess, if you have Windows 11, you could sideload an Android Twitch app to use, but dunno how that would be as a viewing experience.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is true though the ad situation is pretty bad, you can still usually find a new adblock that works but it sucks having to search again every couple weeks
Speaking of, what's the current working Twitch adblock for Chrome? Anyone got one?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Speaking of, what's the current working Twitch adblock for Chrome? Anyone got one?
Yeah it's called get a different browser

Doctor Kayfabe

If you seriously are so inconvenienced by using a purple web site instead of a red one to the degree that you're not going to watch a streamer anymore, I don't think you were much of a fan in the first place.
I won't bother rehashing reasons why twitch is awful because others have put it eloquently enough already. Instead what I will say is if you cultivate an audience on one platform and then expect them to follow you to a different, objectively worse platform as though you are entitled to them putting up with a worse experience for you, I don't think you're that interested in keeping fans in the first place.

people need to consider if they prefer the person over the platform or not...
That's a valid consideration, and an opinion judgment everyone has to make for themselves. I view twitch as a bridge too far, however. If Hololive, or Nanashi inc., or Niji, or whoever it is, switched to using twitch full time and dropped youtube, I would quit watching them, full stop. Nothing about twitch, from how the company runs itself, to how they set and enforce policy, to how they monetize and implement ads, should be supported. Youtube has issues that make it a bad platform too, but twitch is worse in every metric that matters for my priorities as a viewer.

Last edited:

Malchior

I won't bother rehashing reasons why twitch is awful because others have put it eloquently enough already. Instead what I will say is if you cultivate an audience on one platform and then expect them to follow you to a different, objectively worse platform as though you are entitled to them putting up with a worse experience for you, I don't think you're that interested in keeping fans in the first place.
Which reminds me... was Randon streams BEFORE all this happened on youtube or on twitch? I wasn't in the rabbit hole when he was active so I know we have access to his VODs on YT but he could've just uploaded them to there...

Edit cause forgot to point out that... yeah your point is extremely valid, but it again goes against what Murrayしないで said, people need to consider if they prefer the person over the platform or not... he might has his motives to do that, probably cause all the people he want to stream with is there for example... there's no way to raid between both platforms for example...

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
witch reminds me... was Randon streams BEFORE all this happened on youtube or on twitch? I wasn't in the rabbit hole when he was active so I know we have access to his VODs on YT but he could've just uploaded them to there...

Edit cause forgot to point out that... yeah your point is extremely valid, but it again goes against what Murrayしないで said, people need to consider if they prefer the person over the platform or not... he might has his motives to do that, probably cause all the people he want to stream with is there for example... there's no way to raid between both platforms for example...

He streamed on YT for a while, tried Twitch then came back to YT, then swapped to only Twitch eventually.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 42160

Yeah? Well, fuck you, too, Youtube.
Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we did end up getting a Randon/Lando/DDK/fourth person who won't be Dottovu, mario party or monopoly or something collab sometime in the future.

pururun

My point was never "did Mori knew why Rushia/Magni/Vesper were terminated/graduated?", my point was: in the Rushia situation, Mori knew nothing and reacted poorly to the news. In Magni and Vesper's situation, she apparently knew nothing and didn't react in any emotional way.
I will add that when I first mentioned Mori's lack of naming names I didn't mean it to implicate her of anything, just that as one of the Holo members who interacted with the EN stars the most the more clinical statement was a little odd. Looking back on it it was probably the best move to just calmly mention it and move on, but to me it was just another piece that showed how odd this graduation has felt compared to Sana or even Rushia.

Malchior

I will add that when I first mentioned Mori's lack of naming names I didn't mean it to implicate her of anything, just that as one of the Holo members who interacted with the EN stars the most the more clinical statement was a little odd. Looking back on it it was probably the best move to just calmly mention it and move on, but to me it was just another piece that showed how odd this graduation has felt compared to Sana or even Rushia.
Have you guys wondered that she probably knew they would be ok regardless and that she had plenty of time to talk to them in particular? I guess Rushia or Sana was a little bit different cause she probably was not that close and didn't received a heads up as with the boys.

I think you all are overthinking

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Mori is resigned to what's happening because she just got to experience life as the black woman she always wanted to be, and is still waiting for Vesper to come back from getting cigs.

pururun

I think you all are overthinking
What are we put on this earth for if not to overthink about the lives of anime girls and boys playing video games?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Mori is resigned to what's happening because she just got to experience life as the black woman she always wanted to be, and is still waiting for Vesper to come back from getting cigs.
I'm just now imagining Karen trying to hang out with Vesper and at some point, she tries throwing gang signs. Then Vesper has to stop her because it's embarrassing and she's doing them wrong while he needs to act quickly because she'll eventually do one right by accident.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Twitch has been determined to throw itself into the gutter, but I still prefer it to Youtube livestreams. I can understand preferring Youtube seeing as adblockers don't break every month, but I don't understand refusing to watch a streamer you enjoy just because of the platform they're on. I understand being a bit more reluctant, especially if you're not a big fan of the streamer, but outright refusal is bizarre.

It's easy to ignore shitty streamers like Hasan- just don't watch their streams. What an idea. If it's chatters that are the problem, they're obnoxious everywhere, both on Twitch and Youtube. Chatters are like that. The only times chat is ever decent when it's a stream with under 100 viewers.

Stream Cleaner is working fine on my end right now.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Great news for people who hate twitch just like me fr fr. Randon will also try to stream it on YouTube simultaneously. Waiting room up

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Great news for people who hate twitch just like me fr fr. Random will also try to stream it on YouTube simultaneously. Waiting room up

Okay there is no excuse now,i want to see that CCV.He gained more than 10k in both TW and YT.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Top Bottom