"Okay this is a new site i've never tried so let's see how this works, here's audio of me getting my pussy fingered with terrible phone audio 'cus damn it i'm not a professional at this yet !!!"Hana "Nym" Macchia

The Great Hogwarts: Legacy Dilation Event

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
How did they come to the conclusion that the suicide of a trans person was the fault of some online streamer that didn't even know them?
What's next, blaming the murder of a trans person on a videogame?
There seemed to be some kind of bizarre understanding in the replies/quotes that any trans vtubers dying/graduating are Silvervale's responsibility right now. Her community was being accused of sending hate toward persons of gender without any evidence that I could find. Ali_Archer does not explicitly mention Silvervale, giving them a way to squirm out of any responsibility should this go poorly. Thankfully other people had managed to get better caps, and it's not looking too good folx!

Horny art with the dead cousin, referring to them as "he"

Thread with caps of the "cousin" looking like a sock

Fucked up timestamps

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
People on Twitter are having a normal one: Silvervale's community was more or less accused of causing a suicide. Figured it's Hogleg related enough, since that's what's making her a target.

Here's what kicked it off: Vtuber Ali_Archer announcing that their trans cousin had killed themselves due to doxing and harassment. Replies and quotes are largely people saying Silvervale just fucking killed someone, and zero attempt was made to bring people to any other conclusion - not even a boilerplate "no one is at fault and don't harass"
(Archive: https://archive.is/Sr2cC )

Ali_Archer then claimed that the person in question was twitter user Keysandoral, now deleted. Tweets were then made on the Keysandoral account, claiming to be the deceased person's mother, which can be seen in the account's archive. Additionally, claims were made of receiving hate in DMs afterward, which naturally necessitated the deletion of the account. Finally, Ali_Archer themselves protected their account.

The Keysandoral account is gone and I didn't archive their TL (big mistake), so "trust me bro" is all I can back this up with:
-The account tweeted very rarely. They had next to no mentions from other people, and none of them contained hate of any kind.
-A large amount of tweets seemed to mention AliArcher: Of note were several tweets seeming to beg for a Tesco gift card for them, as well as cashapp donations (I assume "£AliArcher" refers to a cashapp or something similar)
-Following/followers were at 30/15, nobody in either list seemed like this person's main account who would could have been the recipient of lethal hatred

In my opinion, this looks like an incredibly fucked up way to try and cause problems for Silvervale. I'd be curious if anyone else can come to another conclusion.

Current archive of AliArcher https://archive.is/fe5Kv
Page with links to their accounts - all empty: https://archive.is/Ryf03
Twitch link leads to TikTok(lmao), but their twitch is at
Archive of Keysandoral's profile (does not contain much, sadly) https://web.archive.org/web/20230225170836/twitter.com/Keysandoral
Attached is a screencap that survived of the account. Again, I have no way to prove it's real.

Roleplaying as a trans person and then offing them for clout and to "own the transphobes".
I couldn't archive anything either I was not at home and I just managed to catch the VtuberCringe posts. This is the fakest shit ever and honestly its disgusting someone would go this low to push harassment on someone else.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
People on Twitter are having a normal one: Silvervale's community was more or less accused of causing a suicide. Figured it's Hogleg related enough, since that's what's making her a target.

Here's what kicked it off: Vtuber Ali_Archer announcing that their trans cousin had killed themselves due to doxing and harassment. Replies and quotes are largely people saying Silvervale just fucking killed someone, and zero attempt was made to bring people to any other conclusion - not even a boilerplate "no one is at fault and don't harass"
(Archive: https://archive.is/Sr2cC )

Ali_Archer then claimed that the person in question was twitter user Keysandoral, now deleted. Tweets were then made on the Keysandoral account, claiming to be the deceased person's mother, which can be seen in the account's archive. Additionally, claims were made of receiving hate in DMs afterward, which naturally necessitated the deletion of the account. Finally, Ali_Archer themselves protected their account.

The Keysandoral account is gone and I didn't archive their TL (big mistake), so "trust me bro" is all I can back this up with:
-The account tweeted very rarely. They had next to no mentions from other people, and none of them contained hate of any kind.
-A large amount of tweets seemed to mention AliArcher: Of note were several tweets seeming to beg for a Tesco gift card for them, as well as cashapp donations (I assume "£AliArcher" refers to a cashapp or something similar)
-Following/followers were at 30/15, nobody in either list seemed like this person's main account who would could have been the recipient of lethal hatred

In my opinion, this looks like an incredibly fucked up way to try and cause problems for Silvervale. I'd be curious if anyone else can come to another conclusion.

Current archive of AliArcher https://archive.is/fe5Kv
Page with links to their accounts - all empty: https://archive.is/Ryf03
Twitch link leads to TikTok(lmao), but their twitch is at
Archive of Keysandoral's profile (does not contain much, sadly) https://web.archive.org/web/20230225170836/twitter.com/Keysandoral
Attached is a screencap that survived of the account. Again, I have no way to prove it's real.

Turns out this AllyArcher character was some sort of groomer according to these allegations

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Im still amazed that some people actually believed that shit.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Not VTuber related but Babish's recent video was sponsored by Hogwarts Legacy and the usual crowd is reacting as expected

SZ 109

Im still amazed that some people actually believed that shit.
He didn't even have to buy an urn!

Not VTuber related but Babish's recent video was sponsored by Hogwarts Legacy and the usual crowd is reacting as expected

Archive Everything
This one hurt, honestly. I really liked @BingingWBabish
and thought they were "one of the good" presumably cis-het men. But there's no excuse to not know this will cause harm and I won't be interacting with them or their work until they admit their harm and make amends

>But there's no excuse to not know this will cause harm
Here's one: Too busy actually making videos to keep up with whatever Twitter is angry about.

Their response to Vaush's response (a)
I don't care. I'm not even accusing Babish of anything. I just said that *I* am not going to interact with him until he acknowledges the harm he's doing. Literally not even saying a call to action. I gotta save this to a clipboard or something because a lot of people don't get it

>I'm not even accusing Babish of anything.
>this will cause harm
>admit their harm and make amends
>thought they were "one of the good" presumably cis-het men."

What?

I'm done looking at this guy since their attempt blew up in their face, but I archived both channels the deceased cousin had sent messages to in Ali Archer's discord yesterday. No idea if it's still open to public by now, but didn't look like anything had been deleted yesterday. Might be good to have, since it's more or less guaranteed Ali_Archer will return and do something idiotic again, either under another alias or themselves. Naturally, there were mod/inner circle style channels I didn't have access or visibility to.
Not sure if it's intentional, but the archives do not contain media, merely links to them. (Verified by opening the file offline.)

If you're using Discord Chat Exporter: (docs)
Warning: If a picture is deleted, or if a user changes its avatar, the respective images will no longer be displayed. Export using the "Download referenced assets" (--media) option to avoid this.

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I'm done looking at this guy since their attempt blew up in their face, but I archived both channels the deceased cousin had sent messages to in Ali Archer's discord yesterday. No idea if it's still open to public by now, but didn't look like anything had been deleted yesterday. Might be good to have, since it's more or less guaranteed Ali_Archer will return and do something idiotic again, either under another alias or themselves. Naturally, there were mod/inner circle style channels I didn't have access or visibility to.

EDIT: This doesn't include media, only links that are unlikely to work in their place. Main intent was to archive their cousin RP. Didn't want to cause issues for anyone else hanging in the discord despite their poor judgement (and I forgot to consider the media)

Attachments

• ali archived.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
A troon discord server, packed full of groomers...
Hold on fellas, I gotta sit down for this one.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
In case we ever get tired of all the seething, malding and dilating, here is something wholesome:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So uh, this thread is going to be taking a dark, tragic, terrible turn (unless she gets her own Happening thread in Events).

:pikaufuk:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
In this case and Silvervale's, the number of people thinking that "Twitter people" is equivalent to "trans community" is bizarre as they're clearly a minority even on that platform, but I suppose if all you ever do on there is be indignant about trans issues and follow other people being indignant about trans issues, it might seem like the two are equivalent to you.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
So, from the perspective of Twitter Freaks, do you think they'll call the "Hogwart's Legacy Boycott" a win. I know it's a failure of a boycott, the game probably outperformed expectations and was certainly not hurt at all by the boycott. Hogwart's Legacy 2 is a certainty, and I am very confident there will be a Hogwart's Legacy TV show. However, they did make a lot of people miserable, hurt a lot of people's feelings and made a lot of people feel rage and despair. So, I'm wondering if they will consider the harassment campaign (which they'll call a boycott but it basically stopped being that when it failed) a success. Since I think they enjoyed stuff like making Pikamee go quiet for almost a month, and making Silvervale cry on stream. I expect they'll try it with the next game they randomly decided is transphobic (possibly Persona 6 or something).

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
NeaReal-at-NeaReal5.png
archive

DemonFaeShae-at-DemonFaeShae.png
archive - was already archived

This collection is without the archive, by this guy:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg

Attachments

• NeaReal-at-NeaReal5.png
    NeaReal-at-NeaReal5.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DemonFaeShae-at-DemonFaeShae.png
    DemonFaeShae-at-DemonFaeShae.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Post number 10578 calling for Pippa's cancellation:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Post number 10578 calling for Pippa's cancellation:

Oooh, Yabbit got promoted from *problematic* to a *trouble*, what a wonderful birthday gift!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So do we have figures on how many fraggot slacktivists have perished since the hogwarts game came out?
I have numbers on the death toll and injured for the Syrian/Turkey disaster earthquake and the avalanche in Lynzi, western China that I'd like to contrast.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So do we have figures on how many fraggot slacktivists have perished since the hogwarts game came out?
I have numbers on the death toll and injured for the Syrian/Turkey disaster earthquake and the avalanche in Lynzi, western China that I'd like to contrast.
10 trillion hurt feelings
5 gorillion twitter ratios
200 mental breakdowns
Uncountable troon tears
And a very wealthy rowling

Top Bottom