"British? No, I - I can speak little English and Japanese."Kazama Iroha

The Great Hogwarts: Legacy Dilation Event

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
All these Twitter freaks sperging
Meanwhile my trans sister (name is a nickname no accidental dox here)

Screenshot_20230305-165842-103.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Every time I see "HogLeg" I find myself thinking it's something about Ethan Ralph.... Thanks, KF :annoyedpippa:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Maybe it's just my perspective as a vTuber fan who isn't that interested in Hogwart's Legacy (it looks decent, but I just assume it will be too easy for me), but it seems to me that the failed boycott of Hogwart's Legacy has since shifted into being an anti-vTuber operation with Hogwart's Legacy practically being an afterthought.

FqhhPQnaMAAHMSt.png

(Incidentally she's really thrilled to be playing it, I watched her stream.)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Maybe it's just my perspective as a vTuber fan who isn't that interested in Hogwart's Legacy (it looks decent, but I just assume it will be too easy for me), but it seems to me that the failed boycott of Hogwart's Legacy has since shifted into being an anti-vTuber operation with Hogwart's Legacy practically being an afterthought.

FqhhPQnaMAAHMSt.png

(Incidentally she's really thrilled to be playing it, I watched her stream.)

"Giving a small portion of money to JKR? how fucking dare you. Now excuse me while I be blatantly racist to this other guy."

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
"Giving a small portion of money to JKR? how fucking dare you. Now excuse me while I be blatantly racist to this other guy."
Harry Potter's fundamental moral is 'Racism Bad'.

Since J. K. Rowling wrote Harry Potter, this fundamental moral is obviously wrong.

Therefore every right-thinking twitter denizen must strieve to reject Rowling by being as racist as possible.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Harry Potter's fundamental moral is 'Racism Bad'.

Since J. K. Rowling wrote Harry Potter, this fundamental moral is obviously wrong.

Therefore every right-thinking twitter denizen must strieve to reject Rowling by being as racist as possible.
I mean, Nazi Germany had black people, Indians, and slavs in the Wehrmacht, therefore, we should kill them all.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
1678156559887.png

Twitter freaks on suicide watch.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Itsagundam made another video on Pikamee's cancellation and graduation that also featured Pippa:

Also a smaller vtuber with a cute but filtering voice did a video about Pippa too:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Itsagundam made another video on Pikamee's cancellation and graduation that also featured Pippa:

Also a smaller vtuber with a cute but filtering voice did a video about Pippa too:

When the youtube """REACTIONARIES""" get involved it stops being fun, a lot of these guys chimp out so much over stuff that it actually makes the twittards seem somewhat justified. Then they tend to fuck up in other ways or end up being massive hypocrites.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
When the youtube """REACTIONARIES""" get involved it stops being fun, a lot of these guys chimp out so much over stuff that it actually makes the twittards seem somewhat justified. Then they tend to fuck up in other ways or end up being massive hypocrites.
Is there anything wrong with ItsAGundam specifically? From what I know I was under the assumption he's alright.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is there anything wrong with ItsAGundam specifically? From what I know I was under the assumption he's alright.
Not him specifically, i have never watched much of him

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Gundam is a pretty good egg imo. He mostly just likes to laugh at twittards. Compared to Nerdrotic he's hardly a reactionary and I like both of those two.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Found more twitter spergery so might as well post it:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Turkey Tom talked about the drama on his stream a few days ago that just got a standalone clip on his channel 12 hours ago.

Also, I hate doing this because it feels like faggoty self-promo but it really fits here so whatever. Michael "TND" Alberto, Metokur's Totally Legit Heir Apparent™, covered this stuff on his stream too and I liked the coverage so I clipped it.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

The Princess has her knights, or, perhaps, her assassins.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Every time I see this thread's title, the colon in the middle makes me gloss over the first half and read it as "the great hogwarts...Legacy Dilation Event".

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Surprising no-one, Warner Brothers has announced their plans to commit mass trans genocide make more Hogwarts Legacy games.

It was pretty much a given, with how much money the game is printing for WB, but it's still nice to hear for anyone that wants more games in the franchise.

Special thanks to all the twittards that helped make this happen. Just another own goal in the story that is their lives, I guess.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Surprising no-one, Warner Brothers has announced their plans to commit mass trans genocide make more Hogwarts Legacy games.

It was pretty much a given, with how much money the game is printing for WB, but it's still nice to hear for anyone that wants more games in the franchise.

Special thanks to all the twittards that helped make this happen. Just another own goal in the story that is their lives, I guess.
Twittards approach of "owning" a bunch of "freaks" who "plays the wizard game" was never a good boycotting movement anyway, any sane person would've known to just steer away from things they disagreed at rather than giving it a front and center spotlight just to spit some gotcha takes
It's basically why these whole events are counter-productive from the start

tl;dr :touchgrass:

Top Bottom