"I came back from searching for all that smoked milk and trying to get back to you while being chased by the government"Skye Shinryu

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They also now made Jerry cry.
I demand every troon beheaded in front of a picture of Yagoo, Pride month is cancelled, the Month of cleansing is upon us

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
No please, do go on and tell me more about conservative christians opinions on anything. I hold them in such high esteem, the same esteem I keep for vermintide, internet marxists, ancaps, cryptobros, crossfitters, mra's, etc.
I mean currently a subset of the more hardcore conservative christians are equating Anime with Pedophilia which is fun. Before it was just general degeneracy so you know its a step into a more defined characterization of their anti Anime charge. For me to get any more info on their next plans I would have to do some more research I haven't paid much attention on the subject. I will be in touch.

Salado

I demand every troon beheaded in front of a picture of Yagoo, Pride month is cancelled, the Month of cleansing is upon us
Bro, I agree with the sentiment, but she just used the crying toggle for the Baka Mitai segment.

dumdum did nothing wrong

I hope Shiina's goes well. MeeMaw needs a dub and someone is dressed as a crab for her.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Holy fucking PEAK
4071d667fae30cd0e003c165f9dc757e.png

>The Starknights are smoking pocky LMAO
The prophecy...fulfilled:

I honestly think the Jelly smoking meme has been run into the ground, but I'll make an exception for this one.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Our lord and saviour YAGOD doesn't care for gaijin sadgirls, use a coffee pentagram with a picture of fishman instead for best effect.
The prophecy...fulfilled:

I honestly think the Jelly smoking meme has been run into the ground, but I'll make an exception for this one.

Inb4 fire alarm goes off.

Stunned But Dumb

I wonder if there werent that much shiina cosplayers cause trying to cosplay her in original outfit is a public nudity charge
Exactly the reason. She's talked about how no one can properly cosplay her and hoped that people would cosplay the kani hoodie

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
People saying sabotage is just a conspiracy must've forgot the things these tranoids are capable of
  • bomb/death/rape threats
  • assault
  • doxxing
  • actual firebombing
  • extortion
  • disruptive protests
Sure it MIGHT be incompetence they're vermintide after all but to outright write off sabotage as a conspiracy is just dumb to me. Either way if my nigga fishman isn't already looking for a venue for phasecon he's wasting time.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Bro, I agree with the sentiment, but she just used the crying toggle for the Baka Mitai segment.
Dont care
Yagoo doesn't care for foreign sadgirls, use a coffee pentagram with a picture of fishman instead for best effect
Time to use colombian coffee, only the best to satiate the anger of the fish

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
No please, do go on and tell me more about conservative christians opinions on anything. I hold them in such high esteem, the same esteem I keep for vermintide, internet marxists, ancaps, cryptobros, crossfitters, mra's, etc.
No please, do go on and tell me more about your opinions on anything. I hold you in such high esteem, the same esteem I keep for vermintide, internet marxists, ancaps, cryptobros, crossfitters, mra's, etc.

I mean currently a subset of the more hardcore conservative christians are equating Anime with Pedophilia which is fun. Before it was just general degeneracy so you know its a step into a more defined characterization of their anti Anime charge. For me to get any more info on their next plans I would have to do some more research I haven't paid much attention on the subject. I will be in touch.
So are a bunch of hardcore troon atheists. Turns out stupid people come from all walks of life, races, and religions; who'd have guessed?

They arent in the list of Sponsors unlike the rest and that made me remember that Sayu is also a Sponsor

A R C H I V E Y O U R S H I T
Nah, she just can change her weight at will like Choji
I assumed everyone was joking when they said she was the larger woman. We've seen Sayu several times lol
I assumed Sayu was the she-male on the left, personally; Sayu must be a really sad girl:smugpipi:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fat whale (Bao, not Kirsche) is unfortunately going live at the Offkai concert. After her should be Kiara.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Please please don't let Shiina and Kiara overlap

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Fat whale (Bao, not Kirsche) is unfortunately going live at the Offkai concert. After her should be Kiara.
Bao's a good singer.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

dumdum did nothing wrong

wonder if she's gonna get scammed at offkai

Salado

She's doing her best. And fuck me she can sing.

Top Bottom