"Wasn't there some saying that went 'He who hurts another hurts his own ass?'"Hakui Koyori

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
And yet she's still probably his best chance at having a true Idol.
:fishmandispair:

Bronze

Username Generator

Early Adopter

Got lucky this time that someone posted it on the discord and it got cached:
sayu 1797048933535146128.PNG
Full image in this post:
Not him but a friend got me covered.
240602-030642.jpg
You can also see Sayu wearing the badge with her name on it on the right

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
maybe im not saying hag love when sayu is around now…

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
I'm at offkai myself and chatted around to get Intel from some good ass sources
Pretty much some volunteers have fucking unionized to "kick out the nazis" and some of these volunteers are being assholes to capipis. Normal staff and security are trying their best to fucking deal with these retards.
Also a lot of people have fake badges it's why its way too packed. Even faking staff badges and vests. They planned for some fake badges by about 500 but they think it's actually 1000.

Tldr gay ass vtweeter volunteers are trying to fuck shit up and main staff is trying to tard wrangle them
If your at the con yourself fucking report these fags to security
Besides this shit happening everyone has been fun to hang out with fans and other vtubers. not letting these cali gayops get me down :pomuLove:

ex_lurker

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Pretty much some volunteers have fucking unionized to "kick out the nazis" and some of these volunteers are being assholes to capipis. Normal staff and security are trying their best to fucking deal with these retards.
Also a lot of people have fake badges it's why its way too packed. Even faking staff badges and vests. They planned for some fake badges by about 500 but they think it's actually 1000.

Tldr gay ass vtweeter volunteers are trying to fuck shit up and main staff is trying to tard wrangle them
Besides this shit happening everyone has been fun to hang out with fans and other vtubers. not letting these cali gayops get me down :pomuLove:
I hate vtweeters :PomuAngry:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I can fix her. She's (Sayu) not fat though. She looks good.
look I have yellow fever and sayu almost fixed that, I would say to at least have standards but you do you I guess.
:guraeating:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

ADWInmate

I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could archive this guy's profile, he's the mod who claimed the fucked up stream was phase's decision:
OffKai3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronze

I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could archive this guy's profile, he's the mod who claimed the fucked up stream was phase's decision:
Some tweets are saved as an image, courtesy of a capipi
9ab61d07-34e6-4e0f-869e-a2f62c2c2ebd.jpg

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Aha, judging by the above screenshots, I figured something like this would pop up.

Archive

Had a lot to say during the Hogwarts Legacy shit too, including retweeting Marina a ton and retweeting things like this:

Archive
Screenshot-2024-06-02-032630.png

Screenshot-2024-06-02-032643.png

Interesting, indeed.
:smugpipi:

EDIT: Screenshots of him retweeting above posts added.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Idunno guys, sabotage rrat seems more and more plausible by the second with shit like this.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Lex Luthor was the hero in Superman (1978), and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Well, I didn't really buy the malice rrat before but I'm starting to come around on it.

That's just... sad. Imagine being someone with so little going on in their life that they have to sabotage anime girls who might disagree with them politically.

Top Bottom