"Please let the wolf suffer for the actions of her consequences, unless she asks on her knees, for help"Chisaka Airi

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

httn

Hag enthusiast

Wait this was her big "sticking it to the man" meet & greet? Hiding in the parking lot with whatever trash got caught in her gravitational well?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Aha, judging by the above screenshots, I figured something like this would pop up.

Archive

Had a lot to say during the Hogwarts Legacy shit too, including retweeting Marina a ton and retweeting things like this:

Archive
Screenshot-2024-06-02-032630.png

Screenshot-2024-06-02-032643.png

Interesting, indeed.
:smugpipi:

EDIT: Screenshots of him retweeting above posts added.

What a huge fucking femboy.

chrome_8f9G9L1JAu.png
chrome_kjHQoNYngd.png

wew

Male hag love!
Aha, judging by the above screenshots, I figured something like this would pop up.

Archive

Had a lot to say during the Hogwarts Legacy shit too, including retweeting Marina a ton and retweeting things like this:

Archive
Screenshot-2024-06-02-032630.png

Screenshot-2024-06-02-032643.png

Interesting, indeed.
:smugpipi:

EDIT: Screenshots of him retweeting above posts added.

Nvm if I see this femboy tomorrow I'm throwing hands

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Imagine being offkai and being this ungrateful to the guy that literally paid the damn conga, i would demand a full refund if i was the Fishman

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Wait this was her big "sticking it to the man" meet & greet? Hiding in the parking lot with whatever trash got caught in her gravitational well?
I won't be surprised if this is the closest not-too-noisy place with good enough internet.
But yeah, 20 people fells like a sad party. Still, it's 20 people who weren't there for her specifically, but deceided to forego some other con events to come there for her at that moment.
Nvm if I see this femboy tomorrow I'm throwing hands
Don't forget to equip hands with knuckles!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You've got to appreciate the classic college student logic of "This guy is paying our bills, let's fuck up his shit in particular!" though.

Yeah, okay, they're unpaid volunteers, but you'd think they'd still like to have a con in the future.

Fishman, please don't be a cuck and return/pay their bills again next year. I know you're Canadian, but still.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Btw still hilarious that knowing they are leftist they are boycotting Phase, a canadian company instead of you know the EBIL JUICES of Idol, make you think

Serbian Peacemakers

Btw still hilarious that knowing they are leftist they are boycotting Phase, a canadian company instead of you know the EBIL JUICES of Idol, make you think
I'm actually shocked that I'm yet to see people post about how supporting Idol is bad because its a Israeli company, feels like a obvious thing Twitter Retards would bitch about.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
In fact, when you take a look at their Twitch stream when it's live the Idol logo is plastered there all the time in the corner.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
In fact, when you take a look at their Twitch stream when it's live the Idol logo is plastered there all the time in the corner.
How the offkai staff could support the glassing of palestine like this (reminder that Idol exist because of a government grant) :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Be trannyjanny
>Hate the Neo-Nazi Pippa Pipkins because she played Hogwarts and kills 20 billion vermintide per second just by existing
>Tweet about hating Pippa Pipkins the Racist Neo-Nazi and other Nazi Grifters
>Retweet posts about hating Pippa Pipkins the Racist Neo-Nazi
>Volunteer for Offkai
>Get moderator status in Offkai's Twitch Chat
>Things 'mysteriously' go wrong during a Pippa event, which he has some power over. A "communications failure", it was called.
>In chat as things fuck up, blame Phase-Connect for said fuckup.
>This was wrong, and Offkai had to publicly backpedal
>Unironically expect to not get called out for this extremely retarded behavior
>Next move will probably be to call everyone right-wing conspiracy theorist Nazi Chuds.

Do you believe in coinidences, chyat? I don't. They get off on this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Being culture war incensed and tribal about some fags who probably hold alot of the same opinions as you but said something edgy once while being sponsored by Israel money is quite a hilarious thing really, its a slice of current year neatly packaged into one fuckup of a con

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Yeah, okay, they're unpaid volunteers, but you'd think they'd still like to have a con in the future.
Wait, you're telling me they're actual, unironic trannyjannies?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
You'd think these people would be smarter with their a-logging, but instead, they make themselves easily traceable and put out their intentions clear as day for everyone else to see.

There is still one day of OffKai left. Let's see who fucks up.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You'd think these people would be smarter with their a-logging, but instead, they make themselves easily traceable and put out their intentions clear as day for everyone else to see.

There is still one day of OffKai left. Let's see who fucks up.
I'm hoping we get the classic "Wakes up, sees people found my public tweets, DFE" pretty soon here.

Edit: also

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So, what're these about? (a)
image.png
Im sure being smug and subtweeting about accidentaly lying about a contributor's clarification on something while having active contempt about their biggest talent will go swimmingly for his broom

If it somehow does then Offkai will be gone by 2026

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Hi reporter on the ground at Off-Kai here I just want everyone to know I have had sex with many fat women at this con, I'd say 70% of them were your Oshi's.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So, what're these about? (a)
image.png

sure, he may be the reason fishman could hold OffKai legally liable for damages, but at least he's doing his part against le evil alt-right nazi tubers!

Top Bottom