"I never really leave you guys. I'm always sitting there. Right there. Right below your ribcage"Dizzy Dokuro

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hi reporter on the ground at Off-Kai here I just want everyone to know I have had sex with many fat women at this con, I'd say 70% of them were your Oshi's.
Let us know which ones you think gave you the clap, the offkai aids chart has potential

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I go to bed thinking im worthless only to wake up and witness people trying to sabotage concerts because of videogame for children based on the book for children

USS IOWA

Im sure being smug and subtweeting about accidentaly lying about a contributor's clarification on something while having active contempt about their biggest talent will go swimmingly for his broom

If it somehow does then Offkai will be gone by 2026
Unless it being save by another organization, The most that people will get out of this is that Offkai might not want to hire volunteers anymore. Many big corpos has seen how many people attend Offkai, Sure it sabotages the biggest talent to one of their biggest sponsors, But unless Hololive will have a concert in L.A. like CTW next year it won't go away anytime soon.

wew

Male hag love!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A good couple of volunteers I saw where very much trans
@Laidho is at the con too, he said this earlier in the thread:
image.png

Which, yeah, checks out.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm actually shocked that I'm yet to see people post about how supporting Idol is bad because its a Israeli company, feels like a obvious thing Twitter Retards would bitch about.
I did see one, but it was a while ago.
Hi reporter on the ground at Off-Kai here I just want everyone to know I have had sex with many fat women at this con, I'd say 70% of them were your Oshi's.
Sorry to say, but this con is in California.

You should've brought Sandycat with you before sticking it in anyone there.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Point and laugh at this abomination. (a)

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Let us know which ones you think gave you the clap, the offkai aids chart has potential
Is Cimrai/HoSheep there?

What about one of those twitch whoretubers that Filian had that whore dating game show with?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

I'll be fair and give guys like this the benefit of the doubt - no she/her in his bio or anything, just a crossdresser. Guys like this just like their oshi enough to try and represent them IRL, but a lot of them have the presence of mind to not actually be vermintide.
EDIT: Yeah no. Seems like he was still dressed as a dude at after parties. Just seems to be a regular guy who cosplays girls. Not a very good looking one, but clearly passionate.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I saw her do some cooking streams and.... well... it could just be flattering clothes and angles but.... didn't look so fat to me :smugpipi:look'n just right if truth be told
Agree. She has a good shape(especially for an asian woman)
GKHJbuXXIAAguyA.jpg
She has a strong jaw though. That's the kind of genes you want to pass down to your sons.
And then daughters are born.
demi-mur-s-docheryami_1710327300316249153.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Is there another Offkai expo happening at the same time as the one Fishman funded, because "awesome performances" is the last phrase I'd use to describe what happened at the con.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I hate Offkai enough that I've been sleeping extra deeply these past two days.

The results are satisfactory.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Any rumblings about this in the phasecord? Hasn't Tempo been designated the TVA liason?

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
lol at the people earlier in this thread saying we shouldn't presume malice. Hanlon's razor only works with normal people. The alphabet crew and leftoids are not normal people. They are extremely spiteful and vindictive and will go to whatever lengths they think are necessary to purge wrongthinkers because they 100% believe that the ends justify the means. You should always assume malice until proven otherwise with these freaks.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
lol at the people earlier in this thread saying we shouldn't presume malice. Hanlon's razor only works with normal people. The alphabet crew and leftoids are not normal people. They are extremely spiteful and vindictive and will go to whatever lengths they think are necessary to purge wrongthinkers because they 100% believe that the ends justify the means. You should always assume malice until proven otherwise with these freaks.

In absolute fairness...

They're also so intrinsically incompetent and pathetic that often the results of said incompetency are far more visible and prominent than their attempts at malice.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
You heard the proctpussy. Document hard! Maybe some editor out there will bother making his thumbnail.

ex_lurker

Don't forget to fuck Nyaru if you see her, she was saying in a stream last week that she looked like a troll IRL, so she could use the confidence boost.
Tell her I say hi.

Top Bottom