"Uh oh! They're double-teaming me!"Anya Melfissa

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

Animotix

dont understand nolans obsession with defending the wigger

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Its because Nolan its a UnityChad
View attachment 24005
Thanks, I think. If this was serious .
dont understand nolans obsession with defending the wigger
I said he was being an idiot and that I don’t blame people for disliking him, just that it’s unreasonable to assume most agree with your disliking.

What I said could hardly be considered much of a defense.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Thanks, I think. If this was serious .

I said he was being an idiot and that I don’t blame people for disliking him, just that it’s unreasonable to assume most agree with your disliking.

What I said could hardly be considered much of a defense.
As usual Nolan people are laughing at you not with you.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nolan may be pretty retarded, but at least he doesn't go crying to the site owner when people disagree and laugh at him like a certain someone.
:smugina:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
what about option 3 it's manufactured in order to get people talking.

Fuck it ill go all in on this RRat.

:cursedbae:Kyo is too often a jackass publicly for it to not reflect what hes like behind the scenes yet he has few if any manager bonks suspensions ect and the other talents seem unaware or are ok with him being a bastard online.

which only makes sense if his entire Kyo persona is carfully created from nothing ive said it before elsewhere Enna is a litmus test. her and Kyo hang out too often dispite him seemingly throwing her under the bus

Kyo cannot be a real person.:cursedbae:
instead of plus 1 he's been downgraded to plus non

:whatastory: Im liking this theory.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
It's possible Kyo is just sort of... stupid. Don't get me wrong, I'm going with the rrat about them making a sly joke about Zaion too. But a lot of other streamers have made twitlonger jokes in the past, so depending on the context I could see him just making the same sort of joke, but didn't have... any self awareness at all.

I feel like Hex's comment seemed more targeted, Google Docs aren't nearly as common to throw around.
Also some horrifying news. He’s the 3rd most popular of Iluna.
I'm sad Scarle's getting beaten by him. I like the odd Scarle cooking stream and she's entertaining to listen to.

I don't even know what's engaging about Kyo. I watch male streamers, Holostars are great, I even think a few of the Niji men are decent when they're not BFEing around. But I don't get Kyo at all.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan may be pretty retarded, but at least he doesn't go crying to the site owner when people disagree and laugh at him like a certain someone.
:smugina:
It's sad when you do something that not even Nolan will reduce himself to.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

kukkia

Early Adopter
I'm sad Scarle's getting beaten by him. I like the odd Scarle cooking stream and she's entertaining to listen to.

I don't even know what's engaging about Kyo. I watch male streamers, Holostars are great, I even think a few of the Niji men are decent when they're not BFEing around. But I don't get Kyo at all.

Scarle makes like 10x as much money so I wouldn't be too sad.

But yeah, I like most Niji guys and a few Holostars, but I have come to dislike Kyo. I actually don't give much of a shit about a possible beef with Zaion/Sayu. He's just annoying in collabs because he always wants to seem like he's the best but it comes off as more annoying than entertaining. An example would be Luca's recent dating game stream where he kept on bitching about how the others had no rizz. It's supposed to be a joke but it just comes off as tryhard.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Please use the new containment thread for discussion of the stream as it could well be a complete and utter shitshow. Or it could be a nothingburger. I'll decide whether or not to simply merge it here when I awaken tomorrow, thank you.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
dumb idiots really enjoy the "tells it like it is" type that comes from being a massive douche online. "if your an asshole that must mean your smart/correct right" it's the same reason people listen to people talk as if they are experts just because they curse slightly more.

I'm not exactly sure why it works so well but i know that anyone with a lick of sense will avoid it meaning it filters out people too smart to fall for the act meaning all thats left are the ones who are who will now hang on every word as if it was some law

It's really disturbing and also how cults get so big.

Is it too soon to make a Rrat about Kyo the cult leader?

wew

Male hag love!

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Please use the new containment thread for discussion of the stream as it could well be a complete and utter shitshow. Or it could be a nothingburger. I'll decide whether or not to simply merge it here when I awaken tomorrow, thank you.
Proctor sleeps, the yabs awaken.
God have mercy on our souls.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
unironically. I think it’s his similarity to (in terms of humor , language , and toxicity) and connection with Enna

SandySunDunes

1.5k people waiting on this stream. Jeez, this is either going to end up a huge nothingburger or blowing people's socks off with juicy deets. No in-between.

kukkia

Early Adopter
unironically. I think it’s his similarity to (in terms of humor , language , and toxicity) and connection with Enna
I do actually agree with that. Enna is the collab partner he has good chemistry with, and I buy that they genuinely are quite close friends, otherwise no way would she have invited him over irl (she's not someone like Nina who wants to meet everyone). They both have the whole "woe is me" zoomer vibe (I know Enna is a fair bit older, but still) so I can see them bonding over that.

Top Bottom