"F is for motherfucker"Hanamori Natsumi

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

niggaphil

Getting canned for a deez nuts joke?
Erina from Phase Connect would be been publicly crucified twenty times over if she was in Nijisanji.
Actually, Erina is quite mild. But Tenma might be get shitcanned within first week of debut due to her Romania and Fuck you management attitude. Also, :tenmayourmom: joke.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Also, the idea that Nijisanji uses Discord for all their private communication is hysterical. This is objectively the worst way to do things. It's insane that such a large company would do this.
Nijisanji uses Slack for communication between management and talent, I explicitly remember Pomu saying this because Slack notifications used to plague her streams early on.
I'm also adding in my blend of autism, you can tell it's Slack she's using to communicate because her manager's avatar is square. Discord uses circular avatars.
Discord is only used by the Livers. There was a whole ass rrat about this earlier in the year in relation to Selen which was brought up here I think? I'm currently on mobile so I can't search for it.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Actually, Erina is quite mild. But Tenma might be get shitcanned within first week of debut due to her Romania and Fuck you management attitude. Also, :tenmayourmom: joke.
I mean more in the way that deez nuts jokes are Erina's bread and butter.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The dramatubers are here. Khyo released a video

And Kuri is going to do a stream

this shit

fuck it
Getting canned for a deez nuts joke?
Erina from Phase Connect would be been publicly crucified twenty times over if she was in Nijisanji.
(I repeat that the deez nuts joke accusation is just padding in the accusations before i get another baitpost rainfall in this comment too)
It looks like she used on screen assets with the "Dee's Nuts" during the stream and that's apparently trademarked. Obviously it's a bullshit accusation (see i said it 2 times leave my notifications alone) but not using trademarked names is common between both Holo and Niji.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Speaking of Nolan and Discord, I was looking through Sayu's server for anything interesting and look who just so happened to show up:
View attachment 23718
oh look it's point and laugh at the showpony o clock
I missed that part. But I think that makes Niji look worse. Producing merch for her past life should only be an issue if she was contractually required to cease activity on it or cease certain types of activity. If that is in her contract - no one forced her to sign it, but it feeds into "Niji wants to cut them off from their past lives". Another thing is that if it is in her contract, management could just say that was a breach of contract, instead of "interpreting" it as wanting to jump ship.
Shit that reminds me.

How much of do any of you people here know about Idols as in the actual career path.

As in the thing Ninji is reportedly forcing it's talents into where allegations and evidence of abuse is ripe and consistent with terrible management that put all the shit on the talents instead of their own incompetence.

Is ninjisanji literally trying to treat it's talents as Asian Idols?including the abusive managment and forcing them to perform outside their area of expertise in the hope it takes well (making singers dance or in one particularly cruel instance making someone with a speech impediment host a talk show)

this shit

fuck it
As in the thing Ninji is reportedly forcing it's talents into where allegations and evidence of abuse is ripe and consistent with terrible management that put all the shit on the talents instead of their own incompetence.
OK but the receipts? What do you have to show for "evidence of abuse" that's not info from 2 years ago? Terrible management I can understand, EN is overworked and ID is neglected, the concert wasn't canceled for covid and their merch sucks. But the abuse?

hylic

Is ninjisanji literally trying to treat it's talents as Asian Idols?including the abusive managment and forcing them to perform outside their area of expertise in the hope it takes well (making singers dance or in one particularly cruel instance making someone with a speech impediment host a talk show)
no. all talent agencies are like this. idols are not unique in any way in the entertainment industry.

the difference between talent agencies and vtuber agencies is that vtubers don't get to keep their names or build a resume.

chihirogumi

(I repeat that the deez nuts joke accusation is just padding in the accusations before i get another baitpost rainfall in this comment too)
It looks like she used on screen assets with the "Dee's Nuts" during the stream and that's apparently trademarked. Obviously it's a bullshit accusation (see i said it 2 times leave my notifications alone) but not using trademarked names is common between both Holo and Niji.
I get where you're coming from, but the on-screen asset looks nothing like the actual Dee's Nuts brand art. I'd understand if she showed the famous golden arches for a mcdonalds joke, but it's literally just the name in some generic font. FWIW I am American and I also never heard of Dee's Nuts. I'm more of a Mr. Peanut enjoyer. It's definitely a nitpicky accusation by some manager or higher up with an axe to grind against her. Especially since the top talent in NijiEN did a similar thing with seemingly no problem.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
OK but the receipts? What do you have to show for "evidence of abuse" that's not info from 2 years ago? Terrible management I can understand, EN is overworked and ID is neglected, the concert wasn't canceled for covid and their merch sucks. But the abuse?
yeah i definitely need receipts for speculation. Don't cut context out.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Iirc when Sayu first started posting i think she did mention downloading a Niji Groupchat, i wonder if that was true and if it will leak anytime soon
She never made mention of this. The only reference to that is a random /vt/ post, that's taken as fact?

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

the difference between talent agencies and vtuber agencies is that vtubers don't get to keep their names or build a resume.
Depending on the agency some Idols don't keep their names either.

I remember some jp nijiliver saying that they are not considered employers of anycolor, but independent contractors that work with anycolor, I don't know if that fact could make difference if they decide to sue each other

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She never made mention of this. The only reference to that is a random /vt/ post, that's taken as fact?
Thank you, i was realizing it was only a shitpost, was trying to look for shit to back it up and couldnt find any, but my retarded ass somehow thought she had mentioned it in her PL discord

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Zaion's tweet is nearly at 2M views now.

I guess that makes it one of the most popular things to come out of Nijisanji.

this shit

fuck it
yeah i definitely need receipts for speculation. Don't cut context out.
>As in the thing Ninji is reportedly forcing it's talents into where allegations and evidence of abuse is ripe

your grammar is pretty terrible so maybe i just don't understand you but you said "evidence of abuse", where is the evidence of abuse CalciumAnimal

kestraline

Early Adopter
Our esteemed tangent streamer Kirsche is going on about the Zaion stuff now if you want to watch that.

And given the Zaion stuff and recent Yuri from Phase Invaders firing, she has really changed her mind about joining a corpo now.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I would love more Niji fans around here to be honest, but the majority of them seem like thin skinned Twitter bitches. Few have the thick skin needed to deal with banter.
there's no banter, there's just TOTAL NIJIDEATH HOLOBRONIES WINNING, half the reactions in this thread are from people that don't watch any nijien talents, probably didn't even bother to read Sayu's document and are just repeating "black company MLM", if you believe what was written here you'd think that Tazumi was actually chairman of the CCP.
The jokes write themselves honestly.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
And given the Zaion stuff and recent Yuri from Phase Invaders firing, she has really changed her mind about joining a corpo now.
Sad to hear if true. (I'm not watching now but might catch the VOD later - I really wish Twitch let you rewind live streams like YT does.) But I think that comparing the two incidents really makes PC look better, not worse. Yuri's termination was handled the best way it could be to avoid as much resentment as possible by all involved in my opinion, including fans, whereas Zaion's clearly was not. Hopefully she reconsiders once the dust settles on both events.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
However, what I don't think people should do is going super defensive or sperg about corpo when their shits are exposed, or questioned by people *ahem *Scuttle *ahem. It just make the corpo and talents looked bad in public forum.
I don't know why I need to be brought up in this. I know your post came before mine, but I would at least like to think that I position myself as somewhat critical of the company and talents when it actually matters. My criteria on that doesn't broadly cover every little thing, is all.

You're not going to get me to engage with 'discussion' about Hex holding a censored dildo asset as some kind of ToS-breaking yab as if Coco didn't spend the last 10 months of her career plastering a plush tail buttplug over her streams and shoving one into Marine in 3D, for example.

Even if my opinions aren't universally agreed with or are challenged, that doesn't make them unreasonable. If you disagree, you're free to do so; I disagree with a lot of you but I don't single you out as some kind of problem in the forum.

If you don't want to hear perspectives from people who predominantly watch Niji and don't grab all their info from /vt/ greentexts and OOC clips then just say so.

Top Bottom