"Cariope is haff ass!"Oozora Subaru

Twitter cringe and insanity

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I think I might be permanently banned, Says im permanently on "Read Only" mode which means I can just see some shit from the people I follow but I can't like, follow or comment on anything. Any and all appeals get a generic reply less than 1 minute after I submit it saying "We reserve the right to suspend accounts" or some shit. Funny because their own rules say that they will tell you if you broke a rule and why you are getting banned so it seems they can't even follow their own rules. I never got a warning either.

The last time I was "permanently" on "Read Only" mode was on my personal account when I made an out-of-context joke and the Twitter bot instantly flagged the post as death threat. Lasted 1 year. Back then I got a warning basically telling me which post caused the problem, and what rule I had broken. I had also been previously suspended for a week for posting a "DO IT femboy" photo as a joke when someone said they wanted to do something but they were not sure. This time I didn't get a warning.

Edit: Managed to finally contact my rigger via email and at least he read/replied to my message so I guess that's a positive. I commissioned my rig back in April. The deadline was late September. It was all done through Twitter DMs and my main concern was not being able to reach the artist. The idea of just losing $700 and a few months of waiting was really pissing me off.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
I think I might be permanently banned, Says im permanently on "Read Only" mode which means I can just see some shit from the people I follow but I can't like, follow or comment on anything. Any and all appeals get a generic reply less than 1 minute after I submit it saying "We reserve the right to suspend accounts" or some shit. Funny because their own rules say that they will tell you if you broke a rule and why you are getting banned so it seems they can't even follow their own rules. I never got a warning either.

The last time I was "permanently" on "Read Only" mode was on my personal account when I made an out-of-context joke and the Twitter bot instantly flagged the post as death threat. Lasted 1 year. Back then I got a warning basically telling me which post caused the problem, and what rule I had broken. I had also been previously suspended for a week for posting a "DO IT femboy" photo as a joke when someone said they wanted to do something but they were not sure. This time I didn't get a warning.

Edit: Managed to finally contact my rigger via email and at least he read/replied to my message so I guess that's a positive. I commissioned my rig back in April. The deadline was late September. It was all done through Twitter DMs and my main concern was not being able to reach the artist. The idea of just losing $700 and a few months of waiting was really pissing me off.
yeah that's permanently banned, Twitter reserves the right on telling if it's perma or not, but for temporal bans they just lock your account out with that blank screen and a button. But the suspension is just the harsh read-only. Seems like they overlooked and forgot to disable the bot with automatic response

Glad you were able to continue with your model, that's quite the sum for it to turn into ash :pippasquish:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

yeah you should get a serperate account for the future one for shit postiing one for your vtubing stuff just for the off chance some retard goes full jihad on one or the other.

Also the X take over means twittard is even less likely to be reasonable then usual.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

This is probably not all that surprising but Nerissa has followed and interacting with one of the CouncilTwt crazies

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

This is probably not all that surprising but Nerissa has followed and interacting with one of the CouncilTwt crazies

HUH well. She just lost a long time tier 3 sub. Hope she is happy with those whores. And she better not come crawl back when she realize these bitches just wants her BUSSY.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
HUH well. She just lost a long time tier 3 sub. Hope she is happy with those whores. And she better not come crawl back when she realize these bitches just wants her BUSSY.
Nerssia when she reads this comment:
crying-wiping-tears-with-money (1).gif

hylic

I don't know who this is or what the context is but it baffles me why you would share this
wat.PNG

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I don't know who this is or what the context is but it baffles me why you would share this
View attachment 52571
I kind get it, trying to head off any pushback of "how could you ban this person, she doesn't care about her regular viewers."

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 52571
iirc this was the same person who drew holos on an endurance stream

i could be wrong but shes been shilled in the general a couple of times now

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 52571
That's Peo, a JP indie who shares the same mama as Ame and has been getting a little bit of attention recently (even Ame used her artwork for an intro screen). As for the tweet, I'm fine with it, there's nothing wrong with making an example out of someone being retarded, even if they were someone of high standing in your community. In fact, it's even better to do that to make sure all your other followers know their place and understand that they won't get off easy just because they've been a member since day 1 or whatever.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 52571
That's Peo, a JP indie who shares the same mama as Ame and has been getting a little bit of attention recently (even Ame used her artwork for an intro screen). As for the tweet, I'm fine with it, there's nothing wrong with making an example out of someone being retarded, even if they were someone of high standing in your community. In fact, it's even better to do that to make sure all your other followers know their place and understand that they won't get off easy just because they've been a member since day 1 or whatever.
Just a correction, because I made the same mistake: Nabi is not Peo's mama. Shirohato Nui is, though their art definitely looks a lot like Nabi's. But, yeah she has had pretty explosive growth since the EN Live between her art grinding streams and HoloCure grinding streams. She barely can speak English, so she may just feel like she can convey her words better in text for English, rather than on stream. It is also probably not something she has done a lot, if ever.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Gore artist having a normal one along with limited replies to the post.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

How long until this retard gets the attention he was asking for and then starts bitching, moaning and crying because its not "positive" and it consists of a bunch of Mori fans telling him to go kill himself and whatnot?

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

I'm gonna try to say this in the nicest way possible since I don't think you ever had to learn this due to never using the homeland regularly - Please remember to always archive using archive.today or the internet archive (which is slightly less reliable but okay if the first isn't available). In the very least, provide a screenshot before it gets deleted. Things like this are bound to be deleted quickly and having an archive holds people accountable for the worst things they've said.

Top Bottom