"My dad uses a boob mousepad. It's actually not good for your wrist you know"S.S. Isa

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Koinuko was at the con and is talking about her experiences. There will be a VOD, but obviously an archive would be nice at some point.

So far, she overall supports the 'sabotage' narrative and is generally shitting all over the staff. One of the funniest things so far is that their tech setup was so dreadful they were going around begging artists and exhibitioners for their personal equipment to help out.

>Tune in.
>She's a very whorish loli currently undressing.

hansen-leaning.webp

UberSoldat

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

RedRage

Are you completely dense? Or just ESL?
No, she's stating she knows what the information is. She just doesn't know the AMOUNT of information (pages of text, time on audio or video, etc).

And have you considered she wouldn't be putting this out there if it wasn't from a TRUSTED source? There are numerous people at OffKai right now Kirsche personally knows. If she's this confident, it's easy to assume she trusts the source.

Insightful or prophetic, you can chose. :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Smelliest007

Serbian Peacemakers

So what happen to the receipts?
IIRC She said there was a lot more stuff than she expected, and she needed to go through everything to see what could be showed off on stream, what was unrelated, and what need censoring. I would find it really funny though, if she hyped up these receipts just for it to be a nothingburger.

wew

Male hag love!

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
Do we have a thread dedicated to hentai matsuri? There's a lot of schizos, wierdos, and degenerates going to that con.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Do we have a thread dedicated to hentai matsuri? There's a lot of schizos, wierdos, and degenerates going to that con.
Unless something big breaks out I imagine people would just put it into the degen thread or twitter thread depending on which is applicable for the topic. Nsfw/degen would obviously go to the former regardless. If something did happen they would probably move said posts into a new thread if there's enough for it. Thread worthy would need to be more than just a bunch of "lolteehee I got the steppies on" from a few fat people though.

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
Unless something big breaks out I imagine people would just put it into the degen thread or twitter thread depending on which is applicable for the topic. Nsfw/degen would obviously go to the former regardless. If something did happen they would probably move said posts into a new thread if there's enough for it. Thread worthy would need to be more than just a bunch of "lolteehee I got the steppies on" from a few fat people though.
I understand. It's just that matsuri looks like the con, where all of the things that allegedly happened at offkai would actually happen.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So here's a little last-minute OffKai-related happening I thought was worth dropping here - Swell Entertainment, a normie vlogger who's covered a vtuber event before when she was invited to Kawaii's 3D concert, has made a video talking about OffKai.

Her most prominent opinion that she brings up multiple times during the video is that they've outgrown their venue which made it feel more packed than it should have. She also made multiple mentions of privacy and security concerns since she noted there were a lack of security staff in certain areas, no bag checks, and incidents where performing vtubers were directly backstage behind the screens they were performing on which were guarded only by curtains someone could have pushed their way past if they wanted to.

She had a minor complaint about the timetabling, specifically the Ashton Marten 3D show being at 12:30 on the first day - she thinks it should have been later in the event, but given I only ever hear of that vtuber in passing it feels like her own audience oversold them to her.

What I think's interesting is that even though she seems to have a normie-lefty attitude (she mentioned the black vtuber panel as a positive, and her friend she went with is a black woman with tumblr hair), she did mention the volunteer drama in a semi-neutral light. She admitted she'd got her information second-hand from people spamming buzzwords on Twitter and seemed to blur the Kirsche and Pippa incidents together, but she didn't outright condemn people who were upset about it. She's obviously playing it safe in how she worded it in the annoying way leftists who don't want to get yelled at by their own side tend to do, but she mentioned that she's not on the best terms with Vidcon's staff because she's criticised their security measures before during that particular segment, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's sympathetic to people who get screwed over by overzealous con staff.

There's nothing substantial to the video that we haven't already covered here and a lot of it is the kind of personal vlog rambling that's obviously intended for her own audience rather than tourists like myself, but seeing someone with this radically different perspective still openly talking about their venue and security concerns really does reinforce that OffKai have to get their shit together going forward.

VSoyBoy

Are the Kirsche receipts still happening this year or is she waiting until next years Offkai? Today marks two weeks since the event finished.

Smelliest007

Are the Kirsche receipts still happening this year or is she waiting until next years Offkai? Today marks two weeks since the event finished.
I gave up. This was all fake. :pippaseethe;

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I gave up. This was all fake. :pippaseethe;

As she said on her stream about everything; what she got dumped on her was a huge amount of random audio and text logs that needed heavy analysis to make sense of. A lot of it was general meetings, and while there was some interesting stuff, there was no 'this is the sekrit cabal where we plan to destroy the evil Korsche Verisimilitude' level smoking gun. In addition, releasing it would endanger the source, who is still working with Offkai and may even get more access next year if it happens.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
As she said on her stream about everything; what she got dumped on her was a huge amount of random audio and text logs that needed heavy analysis to make sense of. A lot of it was general meetings, and while there was some interesting stuff, there was no 'this is the sekrit cabal where we plan to destroy the evil Korsche Verisimilitude' level smoking gun. In addition, releasing it would endanger the source, who is still working with Offkai and may even get more access next year if it happens.
In that case she shouldn't have talked it up. Just say "yeah some shit happened, not sure if I'll be able to share anything though" and leave it as that.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'm gonna put "Kirsche Offkai leaks" in-between Hollow Knight: Silksong and Half Life 3 on my shelf of "things that will never happen/come to fruition".

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
In that case she shouldn't have talked it up. Just say "yeah some shit happened, not sure if I'll be able to share anything though" and leave it as that.

She didn't 'talk it up', though. She said she had some info, which was true. It does prove some things. It's just not in a convenient package and there's no way to release it without compromising a large number of people. You tell me; would the vtuber community react positively if she dumped an audio file with twenty random volunteers all using their real names just to prove a single point? Sometimes real life isn't like a movie, where the hero overhears the bad guy exactly spelling out his evil scheme to an underling.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
She didn't 'talk it up', though. She said she had some info, which was true. It does prove some things. It's just not in a convenient package and there's no way to release it without compromising a large number of people. You tell me; would the vtuber community react positively if she dumped an audio file with twenty random volunteers all using their real names just to prove a single point? Sometimes real life isn't like a movie, where the hero overhears the bad guy exactly spelling out his evil scheme to an underling.
I'm not going to dig through the vod to find the quote, but I'm sure that when she first streamed after Offkai, she said she needs to go through evidence and share it in a couple of days.

Top Bottom