"Kill yourself, immediately"Kiryu Coco

Twitter cringe and insanity

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Banning someone because he doesnt correspond to your ideology based on what he does offsite isnt a hugbox? Idk man i might be dumb. We had Nolan for months knowing he was shitting everywhere he could. And the reason he got banned is because of what he did on tva. Why would it change for the other fag?
And people complained for months about Nolan's offsite and onsite activities before anything happened. Don't act like his offsite activities did not heavily influence people's opinion of that, because it absolutely did. I said it months ago, the issue with these dramafags is that they come here openly with the same names rather than using a different one because they are attention whores doing it for their own gain. If they want to use the site, they shouldn't be doing it under their very public persona.

The most ironic part of this site is how much people fingerwag people who "touch poop" and lambasted Nolan for using the same handle offsite and him getting connected here when we have a huge portion of users who do the same fucking thing and apparently we have no problem with inviting more in. We have a rule for "no personal armies" shit, but blindly ignore that people who happily start slapfights and make enemies come here with the exact same usernames and just bring the fight to us, anyway.

Breaking away from the baggage KF's enemies just to do absolutely nothing to prevent people who have their own enemies and making them into ours because they are too lazy or retarded to come here under a different name. It already happened with the stupid ant bitch and Aprimom (who some retards here already went out of their way to interact with using their same fucking names as here) and undoubtably has happened before with other people.

If we are not going to preemptively try and curate to some degree, then bans ACTUALLY need to go out for pooptouching on easily backtraced accounts. Otherwise, eventually I think we are going to do our favorite thing and timeloop, but this time it will be timelooping into Kiwifarm's predicament.

Anyway, I said my piece on the topic once before, so I will refrain from continuing that for now until the discussion is moved because it is definitely offtopic.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
__nanashi_mumei_and_nanashi_mumei_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_futomoy__2a38e716c5c2ae515ab86a...jpg
...okay, fine. I'm sorry for overreacting. My preconcieved notions got the best of me.
I'll put up with him for now. In the very least, maybe this can be a good start to the account changing for the better.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
IMG_20231012_081156.jpg
It's one of those days huh

Anyways welcome another prominent(?) Twitter person I still can't make up if you a SEAnig or El pasta person like panko because I'm gonna be real with you my flip sensor doesn't activate on people I have a relative negative first impression as I'm a regular follower of your Facebook page once

Anyways do enjoy your stay and please for the love of god be decent just like the ones before you

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
depending on the numbers of admins who use it, vt memes being here brings more SEAnigs and/or latinos into the forum, truly accomplishing its multicultural goal
They're already so common, I can feel myself browning just from exposure.

(Male and straight, sorry @God's Strongest Mozumite)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Thank you for the warm welcome, I come in peace, an acquaintance sent me here to see other twitter people I follow that are now banned due to the vtweeter scourge.

View attachment 50023
OI!! KILL YOURSELF FAG!!
:ironmousekek:
There, we can't have people think we're good guys, after all we're the rogue vtuber community or some shit like that. :whatastory:We have a reputation to keep.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok I agree with jambalaya, some of you have gotten INCREDIBLY gay over this for no reason.
I don't like dramafags in general, they're annoying tards who get clicks from reposting crap other people dug up as "le sekrit knawledge" and this one is particular is a professional containment breaker and shitstirrer which is a sin, whatever...

If you don't like the guy (or guys, idk idc) then just make some sarcastic comment or take a one-off jab at him, and then move the fuck on. Dude was probably laughing his ass off at not even having to shitpost or bait to get half of the active users to flip their shit and crap their pants in anger. When you get overwhelmingly angry at someone and they aren't phased then you look like a screeching retard.

I vouch to keep anyone who wants to post in this forum unless they're a well known bad actor, only joined to post gore or lewds, or actually broke the law. Everyone else should have a right to post whatever they want, and when they post stupid shit then you can have as many digs and jabs at them as you want and call them all of the colorful names your mama taught ya.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Long ago I encountered an interesting concept. In Heinlein's For Us, the Living I was introduced to the idea of public and private spheres. Activities in these wholly different silos are separate and distinct. I don't care how much of a homosexual, jackass, or general fuck-up anyone is elsewhere so long as they can behave here, locally, within the defined rules.

So long as you mind your weapon while inside the cantina I don't think it's our business to worry about what anyone's up to.

RiverBear

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
How nice of Rie to get her coworkers to join the forum!

:cursedbae:
Okay, Kuri came over here because I called his ass out for stealing from my posts. This Banned Vtuber Memes fellow is not of my ilk and I would never associate with such a blatant containment breaking femboy!

niggaphil

When I am busy with my fucking job, all the twitter shitposts and drama appeared in the forum. I thought we are discussing Vtuber, and not Vtweeters? :smugselen:

Have to use my wife quote again: :tenmakys:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Okay, Kuri came over here because I called his ass out for stealing from my posts. This Banned Vtuber Memes fellow is not of my ilk and I would never associate with such a blatant containment breaking femboy!
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That is not what a hugbox is. A hugbox would be if a vtuber that was overwhelming popular on this site did some dumb shit and we started tossing bans at people not defending them. Banning that twat is no different from banning a /vt/ driveby, imo, because he is what spawns them.
Then hold him to your standard here. If he starts shitting the place up call him out on it but as is let him cook. If hesa Fag hes a Fag and will eat a ban trust in proctor to explode his penis IF he deserves it.

IF we start banning people just for joining then we are the faggots we are creative a circlejerk hugbox becoming more xenophobic is not the way to operate a forum meant for open discussion .

EDIT:fucking "trust in Proctor" I'm turning into a janny halp.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
This entire thing is gay

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Archive
:marinewhat:

I really want to know what and who this idiot is whining about.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Archive
:marinewhat:

I really want to know what and who this idiot is whining about.

"I'm not going to share with anyone who did what, and I'll just keep it to myself, and stay away from that part of the community."

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU POSTING IT ON TWITTER THEN.

Jesus it's these sadboi pity baiting types of posts that irritates me the most.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Attention whoring or pitty baiting. Dude acts like a teenage girl.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Katta has a very important update pls tune in
Screenshot_20231013-063951.png

Top Bottom