"Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"IRyS

Unicorn Ranch

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
A VT schizo came to roost at the homeland after being banned for roommate sperging about Calli it's too much for me to bother transcribing so I'll link it and someone else can if they want VT unicorn content ahead

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
A VT schizo came to roost at the homeland after being banned for roommate sperging about Calli it's too much for me to bother transcribing so I'll link it and someone else can if they want VT unicorn content ahead

I though the initial post was funny. I hate 4chan jannies too and although I like Karen, I can still laugh at her unflattering appearance. But damn they just drove it into the ground and fast. If you don't like her, just ignore her. If you like her then yeah Hah hah Anime girl not as cute IRL hah hah and also: She's an active young woman and it'd be great if she could make healthier choices and drop the little bit of weight.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I though the initial post was funny. I hate 4chan jannies too and although I like Karen, I can still laugh at her unflattering appearance. But damn they just drove it into the ground and fast. If you don't like her, just ignore her. If you like her then yeah Hah hah Anime girl not as cute IRL hah hah and also: She's an active young woman and it'd be great if she could make healthier choices and drop the little bit of weight.
And then he devolved more into a big reason for hating her and the rest of the "4 Whoresman" was "muh penis collabs"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
RIP Aegis. I like the guy. Pleasant person to talk to, usually a lot more level-headed than that. Doesn't sperg out about politics 24/7 like a lot of Capippalists on both the company and fan servers do. A shame that he got tilted from just that.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
He's still very creeped out!
View attachment 1746View attachment 1747
Nigga literally refuses to look into it and just decides to bitch and complain to her on Twitter about it instead.

View attachment 1749View attachment 1750
Ghost politics guy? Is she talking about Jim?

>Aegis
OH NOOO-OOO, when the guy who draws all the PC girls with dicks is creeped out, you know it's gone too far!
Hey man, a woman thinking for her own and being herself is a scary thing! :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Ghost is an old school lolcow that might be actually be a Deagle Nation type guy who is just hamming it up for his show based on how people talk about him and how little is really known about him. I did a quick tl;dr for him bellow. Jim is "The Weatherman" in Pipplish.

I don't really know a lot about him, but Josh has mentioned him a few times recently, and he had a thread as far back as 2014 on KF, as well as being active since 2008 or earlier. As far as I understand it he's just some weird boomer who has a show where he hollers and gets drunk, and people have fun with it because as in the Pippa clip he doesn't really go after people, he just calls his audience retards and makes a few off comments before losing interest and moving on.

According to his thread he's wealthy and has kids, and while some people claim to have doxxed him none of the doxxes have been confirmed:
What we can best guess is the following - Ghost is a middle aged man with a wife and at least one son. He has (or had, more likely) an office in Austin, Texas, as well as a holiday home (probably on the south coast) but may have moved elsewhere in the state. He is an avid drinker - or 'connoisseur' as he'd rather be labelled - indulging in beer, whisky, and regular trips to Sixth Street.

He is probably as wealthy as he makes out to be, and this wealth has come from investments in commodities and brick-and-mortar businesses. This is what led to his love of spreading the message of capitalism - especially when he felt alienated by American conservatives in 2010 - this led to the rebranding from Conservatism to Capitalism. As mentioned above, Ghost became a little more light-hearted, varied in topics and noticeably more prone to rage. If this was to gain viewership, it succeeded more than he could ever have hoped, once reputedly getting 10,000 listeners at once - easily a record for BlogTalk Radio.

So basically he's in that weird zone where no one really knows if he's actually a lolcow or just putting up an act for the fun of it.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
What the hell am I listening too? I'm surprised I never heard of this dude with weird obscure radio shows.
Yep, I think you hit the nail on the head here. It's bizarre. And I'm fairly certain that if JL7 were to ever somehow see our conversations about him here, he'd disregard everything said by us and just run with the cop-out of wanting to 'gatekeep undesirable newfags' or whatever, as if he's some kind of end-all be-all authority on it (& completely ignoring the fact that a decent chunk of us here have actually been watching her practically as long as he has, which'd make that point moot, but whatever.)

My final thought is this: I couldn't give less of a flying fuck when he goes to circlejerk in the Capippalist Fan Discord or /vt/ or whatever. But when he brings his goddamn whining/nagging directly to the streams in a pretty clear attempt to try and literally guilt her or whatever, that's when I start getting a bit pissed off and annoyed.
The mindset of "gatekeeping" some people have in PC is very insufferable and just unreasonable. I understand the idea of wanting to preserve one's community, but I feel some push this ideal too far and just become fools with it. Especially with the entitlement with those that even fight the streamers about how things should go. The very people you support and want to preserve the community for. Anime woman really do bring the autism in people.

Either way, I hope Pippa stays strong and doesn't forget to be herself! (Even if she is the living being of bad takes:smugpipi:)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
RIP Aegis. I like the guy. Pleasant person to talk to, usually a lot more level-headed than that. Doesn't sperg out about politics 24/7 like a lot of Capippalists on both the company and fan servers do. A shame that he got tilted from just that.
To be completely fair, the "unironic futa artist" aspect should've been a red flag from the start. :smugpipi:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
To be completely fair, the "unironic futa artist" aspect should've been a red flag from the start. :smugpipi:
Look, the guy just wants to be the girl in the relationship, getting plowed by Pippa's Pippenis, without Jim Metokur's consent. Can't a man like Aegis dream of that deep dark fantasy?

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Kronii collabed with Tempus again. Let's see how Gabe's handling it.
Gabe tweets.PNG
gabe tweets 2.PNG

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
View attachment 2653
View attachment 2654
Ah, yes, a serious mental retardiation, that's what I needed to start the day. It's funny that some faggots are this buttmad about Kronii, but everyone is so used to Calli collabing with anyone she wants nobody bats an eye anymore it seems.

I laughed out loud when at the beginning Calli asked who chose Waluigi:
Vesper: "Me!"
Calli: "Oh my god... <mumbles> makes perfect sense."

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 2653
View attachment 2654

Ah, yes, a serious mental retardiation, that's what I needed to start the day. It's funny that some faggots are this buttmad about Kronii, but everyone is so used to Calli collabing with anyone she wants nobody bats an eye anymore it seems.

I laughed out loud when at the beginning Calli asked who chose Waluigi:
Vesper: "Me!"
Calli: "Oh my god... <mumbles> makes perfect sense."
Gabriel.

Mind if I call you Gabe? Cool, anyway Gabe..

Collabing with Vesper allowed Kronii to find the strong, comedic, autistic strategy gamer man she's felt a yearning for.

That's right: She saw his FTL Hard Mode streams. She envisioned herself as his forever screen protective film wrap ball. Vesper filled the Subway meatball marinara-shaped hole in her heart. She talks to and texts him every day. She's gunning to be his green card waifu, every second, every minute, every hour, of every day since that stream. She's the Warden of Time, and she thinks it's time for her to become Mrs. Vesper Noir.

Cope and seethe. She chose to Eat Fresh. She chose the Vesperball Marinara.20221014_110716.jpg

Screenshot_20221014-114411_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-114504_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
This Gabriel is obviously extremely retarded but I do kinda see his point about Kronii being different in collabs with tempus. She has been a lot more fun and entertaining with them. Maybe she's improved recently in general though, I haven't watched much of her outside of her tempus collabs.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
This Gabriel is obviously extremely retarded but I do kinda see his point about Kronii being different in collabs with tempus. She has been a lot more fun and entertaining with them. Maybe she's improved recently in general though, I haven't watched much of her outside of her tempus collabs.

I have this hypothesis that they know their positions are reversed when dealing with men. Males are expected to be rude, crude and course, unless their personalities are outright designed to be uwu femboi types. vtubing is a traditionally female-dominated industry, and most women vtubers hold audiences who want them to be pure, innocent and somehow 'virtuous'. Even when they act slutty, it's usually tinged with elements of 'oh, this is just the side I show for YOU, yes you, conveniently non-specific person any individual viewer can assume they are with enough willing suspension of disbelief'. Meanwhile around men, they can just be more blunt and forthright without any of that nonsense kayfabe.

Plus there's a blatant double-standard going on. A female vtuber can call a male vtuber a lot worse things than the latter would ever dare call them. Imagine if it had been Vesper to hiss bitch! at Kronii instead of Calli. Would've caused a lot more raised eyebrows.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think she has been better in general lately.

But I also think she may feel like she does not have to hold back the banter with the Tempus dudes.

Also, I think this Gabriel guy could get his own thread at thia point.
Gab1-exif-remove.jpeg
Gab2-exif-remove.jpeg
Gab3-exif-remove.jpeg
Gab4-exif-remove.jpegGab5-exif-remove.jpegGab6-exif-remove.jpegGab7-exif-remove.jpegGab8-exif-remove.jpeg

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
I think she has been better in general lately.

But I also think she may feel like she does not have to hold back the banter with the Tempus dudes.

Also, I think this Gabriel guy could get his own thread at thia point.
Someone with more hope in their heart would declare this as blatant and poor trolling, but unfortunately we all know this is sincere.

Top Bottom