"vTweeters treat their vtubing identity like their fursona"Juniper Heartstrings

Unicorn Ranch

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The man has cosplayed Astolfo at a convention. I don't think the unicorns have anything to worry about, unless he's secretly into getting snu snu'd to death by Texan women of slightly above average height.
OTOH, I recall hearing about him having a girlfriend (and I don't think it was a girl(♂)).

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
OTOH, I recall hearing about him having a girlfriend (and I don't think it was a girl(♂)).
It was a negress.

If I can find the post or wherever I saved the images, I'll repost them. The original homeland post was back in July or August I believe.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
His (ex-?)GF is a girl, yes. She moved to Japan at some point, though. Her Twitter has since been set to have her Tweets protected, though. Wonder if she was getting harassed by fujos. If they are not still dating, they at least seem to still be friends.

If I can find the post or wherever I saved the images, I'll repost them. The original homeland post was back in July or August I believe.
So I thought I it was on the homeland, too, but apparently, I posted it here.

Not sure if some one else posted about it on the homelands or not.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Uh-oh. Looks like he's into fat chicks. Maybe the deadbeats should be worried after all.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Uh-oh. Looks like he's into fat chicks. Maybe the deadbeats should be worried after all.
Hey, everyone knows Kkkaren is only into that oriental shit

hey wait a minute....

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
unicorn sick burn.PNG
Unicornbros... Did we get too cocky?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
View attachment 3880
My favorite thing about these type of bait threads on /vt/ is they always include Mumei on the "pure" side which will inevitably lead to a massive debate on whether or not she is damaged goods.
A very late reply (wasn't even aware that there are other threads here beside the main thread, silly me!), but more infighting among the unicorns is always a good thing. I hope someone like Fauna (Gura would be better but there's 0% chance of that happening) namedrop Tempus and sing some praise to them so the unicorns will start to argue if she is "tainted" for doing that.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
A very late reply (wasn't even aware that there are other threads here beside the main thread, silly me!), but more infighting among the unicorns is always a good thing. I hope someone like Fauna (Gura would be better but there's 0% chance of that happening) namedrop Tempus and sing some praise to them so the unicorns will start to argue if she is "tainted" for doing that.
This is more of an actual serious post than a 'unicorn' post, but I hope Mumei participates in the 'rap battle' that Calli and Magni have talked about (and Kiara too, because I think she and Calli were the first to propose a rap battle, and she's toyed with the idea of Tempus collabs).
As for Mumei; A. It would be a Tempus collab and a step towards filtering out more unicorns. B. She can actually rap.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kiara ain't talking to no man until her mind master pekora says it's OK to do so. Why force it, at least that's how I feel.

Do the clingy takos not know that as a semi-functional adult woman Ina has had (or still has) a RL boyfriend? You think she bought a house so she can lie flat on the floor surrounded by felines?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Kiara ain't talking to no man until her mind master pekora says it's OK to do so. Why force it, at least that's how I feel.
Didn't she mentioned that she would have wanted to be part of Axel's Bad End Night cover but was too slow to even reply? Or perhaps she was just doing some lip-service for the portion of her viewers that wanted Tempus collab?

Do the clingy takos not know that as a semi-functional adult woman Ina has had (or still has) a RL boyfriend? You think she bought a house so she can lie flat on the floor surrounded by felines?
Was that confirmed? When it comes to Ina doxx, the deepest I have came across was the video of her graduation, nothing related to her relationship status.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Just because she bought, she must have a boyfriend?

Since I know quite a few people living alone, but still owns a house, your deduction is a bit baffling to me, not to say you are wrong, but the one doesn't equate to the other.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just because she bought, she must have a boyfriend?

Since I know quite a few people living alone, but still owns a house, your deduction is a bit baffling to me, not to say you are wrong, but the one doesn't equate to the other.
Iirc people say she has had a relationship because apparently shes in-game married to someone in FFXIV

Im not sure if thats still current or really indicative, its just a video game, who cares besides unicorns lmao

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Iirc people say she has had a relationship because apparently shes in-game married to someone in FFXIV

Im not sure if thats still current or really indicative, its just a video game, who cares besides unicorns lmao
She had a boyfriend, at least, in like 2015ish. There are archived pictures of handholding (very haram) she posted on Twitter. AFAIK, that is the only real proof. Given her life-style, jobs, and what she has said about her life during her time in Hololive, it seems doubtful she is currently in a relationship, at least not in one that is not online or long-distance. She seems to have been a hikkikomori for the entirety of COVID to until she moved out of her parents' place.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I was reading through all of the passive aggressive comments people are leaving on Gura's last stream in regard to her lack of communication about her most recent disappearance and came across this:
chumpedos.PNG
The last reply sums things up perfectly.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I was reading through all of the passive aggressive comments people are leaving on Gura's last stream in regard to her lack of communication about her most recent disappearance and came across this:
View attachment 8080
Chumbuds symbolize everything people hate about hololive tbh

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
View attachment 8080
Last poster isn't a saint himself. It's a newly created account that is used just to post shit comments towards Gura and her fans.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

I thought this was about the tranch. Ninja's a weirdo who got banned from capippicord for calling everyone pedophiles.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I thought this was about the tranch. Ninja's a weirdo who got banned from capippicord for calling everyone pedophiles.
My god please make a chuuba tranch: Aster/uki, Artemis, Vtweeters, zentreya and Merryweather (pet dog) raising alpacas in a liberal utopia in the desert.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
So here's the compilation of MikeCat/Nazuna/Rushia thread on /vt/ having a meltdown due to her joining Kson gartic Phone collab that had males in it, was not sure if this goes here or on the Vt insanity thread, also sorry if some of the text is hard to read taking some many screenshot hurts my eyes and I'm sleep deprived, putting some pictures in spoiler because there a lot of them

This is when she joined the collab and shit hit the fan:
1674071507518.png
1674071533982.png

Who were the males on the collab? apparently, Taishi (Kson translator and mod) and Yura (one of her friends boyfriend) they are mad about a collab with basically glorified staff and some other girl +1.
1674072463085.png

Look how heartbroken they are isn’t it sad ? /s
1674071580028.png

When they star talking about Jp Nekofami (name of her fanbase) being against them
1674071601348.png
1674071612113.png
1674071633192.png
1674071649099.png
1674071675105.png
1674071703299.png
1674071719657.png

Some savior complex from the En fans:
1674072391199.png
1674071758491.png

this one is specially unhinged:
1674071777806.png

And the some random specially Schizo highlights
1674071990508.png
1674071825293.png
1674071840846.png
1674071853764.png
yikes
1674072335001.png

Also you may notice the talking about a "Totsu" back in early months of Nazuna debut she joined some random 2 views Bithday totsu (as Nazuna) and they talked along side other random vtubers for a while, this caused a similar meltdown in Vt and caused a lot her kagai fans to spam her DM's and eventually she apologized and promised not to do it again apparently? which is what a lot of anon are refereeing as the "broken promise"

This is it for now there's more but a lot it more of the same, after this she did a members tweetcast where she accepted call ins from fans, but nothing was said about the collab, she also streamed Elden Ring as Nazuna but barely mentioned the collab in passing , but after that and the birthday stream most of the thread seems to have chill out, at most many are saying they still mad and hoping for her to address but nothing more.

Wanted to make this longer but my head hurts and my brain is melting, this are the archives I pulled from if you hate yourself as much as I do:

https://warosu.org/vt/thread/S40920393
https://warosu.org/vt/thread/S40832263
https://warosu.org/vt/thread/S40966265
https://warosu.org/vt/thread/S40966265
https://warosu.org/vt/thread/S40995123

Attachments

• 1674071812648.png
    1674071812648.png
    108 KB · Views: 27
  • 1674071864786.png
    1674071864786.png
    28 KB · Views: 17