"God's only mistake was not destroying humanity and replacing them with kemonomimi after Adam sinned"The Proctor

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

Calli is arrested for weed and various drug connections while living in Japan, JP struggles to understand what lean is
Kiara surrenders her dream of becoming an idol and spends the rest of her days working to become a manager at a cheap fast food place
Ina's chinese gacha overlords beckon her to visit the motherlands and she is never heard from again, assumed to be toiling away on 30 gacha art pieces a day
Gura becomes a childrens tv entertainer but it never goes anywhere, she ultimately ends up cleaning the rides at a local pop up carnival
Ame literally just dies from getting into dozens of accidents over the years
HoloEN is considered a complete failure and HoloCN grows stronger and stronger, reigning supreme over the vtuber world
COMPLETE ARTIA SATURATION

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Pika what are you doing?! It was supposed to be Beatani not you! She would've wrangled the retards! Brought balance to the hoejos.. What have you done?! I should not have dared to dream.
SadAnni.gif

USS IOWA

Goddamn /vt/ is a mess. There are two threads about Hanyu's debut and it's clear which side of the political spectrum each thread is.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Goddamn /vt/ is a mess. There are two threads about Hanyu's debut and it's clear which side of the political spectrum each thread is.
/vt/ troon jannies going to be working overtime tonight. Better pay them double. :smugina:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Airless

Active lurker
More silver lining, it looks like her vods will get re-uploaded to Youtube so you can avoid Twitch if you want to

ctrl + f "kiwi"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
More silver lining, it looks like her vods will get re-uploaded to Youtube so you can avoid Twitch if you want to

ctrl + f "kiwi"

Must be the autism in me but i just cant get over the fucking eyes, they look uncanny as shit

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Last edited:

UberSoldat

But I thought.....................

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
well I mean I just wanted kettle back
Same plus chances are she'll do more EN streams that debut was a good balance that makes me want to tune in
I mean, let's be honest. Most of the people in Vshojo now seem like good people.
Only Froot and Zen are left in the bad people camp. Wonder if that'll have an effect on the reputation on the company in the future. In the past it seemed Vshojo was hated so much partly because so many of their talents were just selfish drama whores.
I don't think Zen is bad the only one left in the company that is to me is Froot

BASED TENSAI THANK YOU
Screenshot_20230513-235439-345.png

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Latinos and others that use Latinx unironically deserve the rope.
True

They're mad for the other reason too.

View attachment 25161
Tweets / Archive

(I have no idea what that third tweet is about)
I wonder how much the artist knows about what talent is going to get what model. I'm guessing unless it's a personal commission, they don't know shit.

Loli debate aside, why drag the bloody artist into this? Twitter freaks will find any excuse to be mad at anyone.
Because terminally online twitter freak.

I would unironically go full scizo and unperson her to the point of wordfiltering her name and warning anyone who mentioned yellow lightning girl bad.
Hear me out. From a PR standpoint this would probably be the best thing Vshojo can do to somehow mend things.

Reminder to not touch the poop guys. We are going to see a lot of shit take in twitter in the next few days
I try not to. Most of these twats get 2 - 3 people commenting on their shit takes.

Worst Timeline:
Holo and Niji crash and burn and vshojo becomes the only agency left, talent freedom is the new law of the land.
Vshojo is barely an agency.

I swear to god that fucking stupid strand of hair between her eyes in the Henya model is annoying as hell.
🧩

This is from the Pikamee Graduation Thread. People love to shit on Scuddle but the dude often gets his predictions right. This was in March 1, 2023.

I think she will most likely become a VShojoJP under a new name. There's no chance she's done with her streaming career and her voice/laugh isn't exactly hard to find and far from easy to hide.

I don't think she would have been permitted by contract to audition for Holo or Niji, so it's most plausible she quit to then open talks with joining and sidestepping the usual 'audition process'.

The timing is interesting though as it comes only a day after not one but two of the Indies I watch regularly started signifying they 'got in' somewhere. I won't name names yet but I will when I have something more concrete to share.

It's just that season, y'all. Open season.

Last edited:

No Name

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

musing on the Chammers doomposts, Kson somehow convincing Chammers would probably be one of the last hurrah's of her legacy in vtubing, really, from one of the more known EN speaking vtubers in a pretty beloved company, to an accidental pariah from retarded politics, to a randy loudmouthed tard who doesnt seem to do even half of the shit she used to do in her prime despite saying she is

and Chammers would be extremely fucking retarded, but i dont think Pikamee was, VOMs' avenues of growth were pretty small, and she will probably keep on trucking with the same collabs and type of content she used to churn out, but maybe thats just cope
I think we probably should also keep the Isekai Pikeamee arc in mind. Pika paid a bunch of money for a model her fan base didn't like that much. (It was well done, but it lost the distinctive flare to the design.) She probably wanted something like an entire rebranding and that might not have been possible with VOMS. Flare got a design rework that she really wanted and... it was very minor. I'm still confused about that one.

As for Haachama, she's already on what clearly is Hololive's low-activity contract. After the first year, it seems pretty clear talents negotiate schedules, as the IP is established and it's in the interests of both parties to keep it at a rate that the works. I imagine the low activity contracts are more about having 1 manager for 2-3 talents, since the regular burden is lower. She could retire, but at the rate she actually streams there's almost no reason to quit. No members are on Hime Hajime standards of streaming, but Hololive will keep a character around at that level if they show up for Fes each year. It makes business sense.

I also caught her live after Coco's graduation, I believe. I've not heard someone ugly cry that bad outside of an actual death. She really blames herself for everything that happened with Coco. Realistically, the only way any of the female Holomems are retiring is if they want to start a family. Given the money most of them are making, that's only happening if they meet a Hedge Fund manager. Korone, however, is going to outlast everyone and still be getting Akasupas from some of her current member's grand children.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Koe reaction
Screenshot_20230514-002241-562.png

Top Bottom