"That's OK! I'd love having someone watch me pee huhHUHUHUHAh!"Fujikura Uruka

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
So I decided to check out Henya's Resident Evil stream. Never checked out a Pikamee stream before this and wanted to see what the fuss was about.

So, Henya is a really comfy streamer - she's so cheerful and bubbly and nice to everyone, which is really enjoyable, and she has a personality that works with a loli-style avatar, but goddamn that boob window in the middle of her chest is really off-putting.

Here's hoping she gets a jacket zipper that works properly when she gets another avatar.
The hope and agony of Butter Cookies around the world.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yeah the window is a strange design decision, my best guess is that it is an attempt to counter loli accusations? Being able to point at the existence of breasts if someone calls the model a child. Doesn't seem like a great plan to me but she got people calling her a lolicon as soon as she debuted so who knows.
I think she answered why she has the window before debut.

Sometimes it really is just because they felt like it.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah the window is a strange design decision, my best guess is that it is an attempt to counter loli accusations? Being able to point at the existence of breasts if someone calls the model a child. Doesn't seem like a great plan to me but she got people calling her a lolicon as soon as she debuted so who knows.
Why do twittards use "Loli" and "lolicon" interchangeably? Isn't lolicon a person who enjoys Lolis?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Why do twittards use "Loli" and "lolicon" interchangeably? Isn't lolicon a person who enjoys Lolis?
They just dont know what they are talking about. Here is a good example Screenshot_20230516-135037_Twitter.jpg

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
The logic in my head decided that it was because of the "only lolicons would have Loli avatars" argument but I keep forgetting that most of twitter can't rub two neurons together so who knows :botanshrug:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
1684272059694.png
Twitter freaks still seething. I wish "Lilith" would just suck his dick already.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
My favorite part about Short Jewish Weeaboo’s twitter sperging is how he’s doing friendly fire on a part of his audience.

Going off his name and how he appeals to “tha gamurs” he’s gotta have some people who think their political view yesman is shooting at their oshi.

Maybe he’s trying to clear the way for the Lillith Lovett T-tuber. Cannot think of a reason he’d be doing this otherwise.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My favorite part about Short Jewish Weeaboo’s twitter sperging is how he’s doing friendly fire on a part of his audience.

Going off his name and how he appeals to “tha gamurs” he’s gotta have some people who think their political view yesman is shooting at their oshi.

Maybe he’s trying to clear the way for the Lillith Lovett T-tuber. Cannot think of a reason he’d be doing this otherwise.
Some people refuse to admit they're wrong and would rather grab a shovel and keep on digging a hole for themselves instead.

I find it entertaining in a cringe kind of way. Keep on digging that hole, ShortFatOtaku - I can't wait to see what depths you reach with your retardation.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

ShortFatOtaku on Wikitubia

His oldest videos were movie reviews, vlogs and commentary about video games and anime, though most of his anime reviews were of live-action adaptations. He had a series called Trailer Talk where he would discuss upcoming movie trailers. He would upload daily, and some videos featured his friends. When Gamergate started to erupt, he made several videos concerning topics and individuals involved/referenced in it.
Based on everything I know about him, I don't think he's a fan of any vTubers.
Though, obviously that would change if "Lillith" became a vTuber.

I think the reason he's doing this is because he's all in on the J.K. Rowling boycott, as stupid and counterproductive as that is for his trans advocacy. Normally my opinion would be, "Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake," but he's trying to make my favorite kettle collateral damage.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Pippa and Henya crossover event.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
First Henya, then kson. And finally, the crossover event we've all been waiting for. Pippa, Henya, Zentreya & Froot in a four way Mario Party duel.

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Lolifags deserve Bodybags.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quack like a duck then I don't care if it's really 1000000000000 million years old.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Henya got a "Golden Kappa Train" from Twitch.
"Golden Kappa Trains are an upgraded Hype Train that appears on randomly selected channels. "

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Update on this. I DMed her asking her if she'd be interested in taking a commission to read the Haachama pepeloni copypasta. She said she'd add it to the next voiceover roulette stream for free. Man, she's really bad at this "take money to do voice acting" thing. But she's probably making more money through streaming anyway at this point.

So I'll just throw her a supa during that stream after she reads it. Again, don't let me forget it.

pepeloni.jpeg

She hit Valley Sawa on the spinner but she couldn't make it through the whole thing without cracking up, so she did it as Hood Sawa instead and made it through.

pepeloni2.jpeg

High arts patronized and promise kept.

@PassiveUnaggressive

Top Bottom