"Thanks for giving me the chicken last night brotha!"Enna Alouette

vShojo suffers first casualties, Silvervale and Vei go indie

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think i akready said it. But i used to be a twitch normie. And thats how i discovered her. Which led me to to whole world of vtubers. So i used to watch her streams. And despite being a bitch ( honestly i never cared enough to find out why she has this reputation ) she is hella smart and she knows how to manage her career as one of the top streamers on twitch
Her bitching about Hololive that came up before her planned and then cancelled collab with Kiara, and her comments about Shylily.

I honestly thing it's overblown. She was wrong, mind you, but I'm not going to break the staff over someone because they have two wrong opinions in two years. And I respect her standing by what she said more than someone who caves the second twitter starts bitching at them, even if what she said was objectively wrong.

I'm still not watching her, of course. Not the content I'm interested in. But it'd be a boring world indeed if everyone was interested in the same thing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Lmao so Vshoujo corporate jewed 2 out of their 11 (comically small compared to even the shittiest agencies, make it 10 since Sydsnap barely counts) talents in a moment where all eyes were on them from various controversies

So much for talent freedom, guess they dont give out the good cash lmaoo
No way VShojo made any real money out of the "we get 100% of the money from merch we make using your character" deal. They probably wanted a slice of subs (Twitch equivalent of YT membership) or donos or something to make up for all the money they are unsuccessfully blowing on ads and shit, especially on the JP side.

lvl8

Did Vhoeshow made an announcement telling their fans not to harass their talents over HogLeg?
If not, then the company pretty much left Silvervale to hang during the harassment campaign against her.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Fillian going through the Silvervale press conference

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Fillian going through the Silvervale press conference

"Didn't they want to hire new people... what the frick"
Edit:

Archive

Lol. Lmao even.

Literally who? Is she that landwhale wannabe idol that gave pipkin shit for saying that western idols weren't real idols cuz they are fat?
Or was that some other bitch?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you really need an actual explanation though friendship is different to many people. I have no problem with my friends not keeping in contact i'm not their mother we can catch up whenever. Silver is pretty clearly someone who keeps her friends close combined with the who wizard game incident is why you can practically hear the anger in her voice.
Even if they aren't friends, you'd thing a coworker would reach out to another coworker who is having a rough time. Even if it was a fake "sorry for what you are going through"
It's important to note that Silvervale, Ironmouse, and Projekt Melody made up Lewdcast. While it was basically "whore vtuber podcast", it was one of the first major collab projects in the western vtuber scene at the time. Lewdcast was basically "proto-Vshojo". So saying Silvervale and Ironmouse were just random coworkers that were part of the same corp is rather misleading. Ironmouse maintaining those 7 months of radio silence even throughout the Hogwarts harassment makes it sound like Ironmouse just straight ghosted Silvervale or they had a falling out.
@The Proctor what is going to be your sleeping schedule for the remainder of the week. I'd like to adjust my sleep pattern for the upcoming graduations, suspensions and whichever scandal comes up.
He usually hops offline around 4am UK time and will likely show back up somewhere between 12-2pm UK time.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Silver responded to someone asking "Are you and Mousey still friends?" and hoooooooo boy a transcript cannot do this justice.

Timestamped

This is so unbelievably cunty I'm honestly in awe.
Silver strikes me as the type of girl that was ugly/unpopular in highschool and got picked on a lot by other girls and now copes by trying to be a bad bitch and emulating that behavior. She never outgrew that highschool drama mentality and now as an adult let's it ruin her relationships with other people. Sad!
By the way, I saw this announcement in Taiwan earlier on, it is about the Nijisanji EN Collab event.
CWT (Comic World Taiwan) is second biggest convention that sell doujinshi (BL hentai) that target Fujoshi. 3 Niji EN talent (not announced yet) will be attending.
View attachment 22130
I will update if I got further details. I am pretty sure the Niji boys will be attending, but who is Aanyone guesses
I'm surprised the mainlanders are ok with this.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Doesn't Silvervale and Veibei look like your average white girl. Like they look like the same person. White bitches and low self esteem. It's like peanut butter and jelly. Or Vshojo and being the mecca for whorin'

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This is so unbelievably cunty I'm honestly in awe.
Silver strikes me as the type of girl that was ugly/unpopular in highschool and got picked on a lot by other girls and now copes by trying to be a bad bitch and emulating that behavior. She never outgrew that highschool drama mentality and now as an adult let's it ruin her relationships with other people. Sad!
Yes, it's absolutely cunty. But given that one of her coworkers tacitly endorsed what was happening to her and the rest seemed to be so conflict averse that they kept quiet I can't say I begrudge her the cuntiness. It is, ultimately, not terribly out of line with the behavior I'd expect out of any group of women.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Okay now that i am done laughing at Vshitshow fans one of them brought this up as it looks the vast majority of them dont like Silvervale anymore but are fine with Vei (despite the fact that she wants a better contract but she streams as much as Ayame and Mouse,Nyanners and Zen get more CCV)
So remember this?
it was changed but is still so funny :whatastory:
"While some agencies like Hololive and NIJISANJI were born out of Japanese idol culture, VShojo comes from a different background. For Silvervale, this is less about one model being better than the other, and rather different approaches to the same medium."
And the top of the cake:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Okay now that i am done laughing at Vshitshow fans one of them brought this up as it looks the vast majority of them dont like Silvervale anymore but are fine with Vei (despite the fact that she wants a better contract but she streams as much as Ayame and Mouse,Nyanners and Zen get more CCV)
I love how when a notable vtuber leaves a company, or gets terminated there's only two extremes on twitter. Talent seems to have done nothing really wrong, fired for minor shit, or leaves after getting no support from company and coworkers in hard times? GOOD I FUCKING HATED THAT BITCH. Talent seems to have done everything wrong and gotten themselves fired? WHAT THE FUCK, SHE WAS GREAT, BLACK COMPANY OMG.
I believe I've stated here and other places that nothing in my life has ever caused me to feel a greater level of separation and experiential distance from the average member of my species than the fact I have a loving family.
Oh c'mon, does someone even count as a member of your extended family if they haven't tried to gaslight and rob you?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Bonus, Zentraya's slight sperg on it
Love how Hololive or stars can pull out full JP/EN collabs, and EN members constantly talk about interacting with JP members, or Euros like Kiara or even honorary tempus member RPR, and here you have Zen going "W-well, I didn't talk to my close friends in months because we weren't on at the same time".

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Oh there's a thread for Vshojo talk now, okay.

Silver responded to someone asking "Are you and Mousey still friends?" and hoooooooo boy a transcript cannot do this justice.

Timestamped

It's important to note that Silvervale, Ironmouse, and Projekt Melody made up Lewdcast. While it was basically "whore vtuber podcast", it was one of the first major collab projects in the western vtuber scene at the time. Lewdcast was basically "proto-Vshojo". So saying Silvervale and Ironmouse were just random coworkers that were part of the same corp is rather misleading. Ironmouse maintaining those 7 months of radio silence even throughout the Hogwarts harassment makes it sound like Ironmouse just straight ghosted Silvervale or they had a falling out.
Putting in my 2 cents with all the info I've gathered. I know the Silver and Mousey did the Lewdcast with Melody every week for a while until it became a solo show with guests. Given that I think it was clear Mousey and Silver used to be friends. So my conclusion given that and what we know about Mouse is that they simply drifted apart and Silver took it hard because she didn't have a lot of friends like Mouse does.

It's also important to note (since I saw people criticizing her not reaching out) that Mouse did publicly defend Silver

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Good, now that the thread is created, lemme just do a randy dump of random retards to laugh at their opinions
All of the Vshojo orbiters jumped really fast to say that this is nothing :orly: lets see their takes when something in Holo happens

The situation is so shit that even VS maximun shillers arent trying to hide the fact that Silver decided to leave because of a lack of support the rest could learn a bit from them cuz these dudes even have a deal with them and they didnt held back

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Kson comments (following a translation hiccup).

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All of the Vshojo orbiters jumped really fast to say that this is nothing :orly: lets see their takes when something in Holo happens
pretty much,some just dont comment and say their well wishes with relatively little questioning, or is on full blown trans rights victory lap, which is kinda funny when you try to contrast the image of people trying to give their amicable goodbyes

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The situation is so shit that even VS maximun shillers arent trying to hide the fact that Silver decided to leave because of a lack of support the rest could learn a bit from them cuz these dudes even have a deal with them and they didnt held back

that’s some huge :magnicope::takocope:

It’s definitely because of shit like how only Mousey spoke out in her defense and Froot being a backstabbing fake bitch.

leaving is a good idea

Top Bottom