"Alright guys, number 1 rule for being rich: you exploit the poor"Enna Alouette

vShojo suffers first casualties, Silvervale and Vei go indie

IdenticalPlateaus

You guys think this is a petty symbolic get back in reference to Vshojo's recruitment letter thing?
Never saw this, Vshojo out there acting like they are Sakurai.

USS IOWA

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
From the homeland
View attachment 22107
archive
View attachment 22108View attachment 22109View attachment 22110
Clips of her throwing shade (its the same ones as in @raztehbaz post)
View attachment 22104
View attachment 22105
View attachment 22106
Our jannie wrote you a fcking essay, and in less than a day you completely forget everything people criticized you over. Truly a goldfish has a better memory than you. I am sure you will forget this too, and next time it happens you will think that people are just mean to you " cuz I am Nolan. Oh woe is me."
This is such a basic bitch moment. I know all the bitches at vshojo are backstabbing cunts but god is like they never left highschool. It wouldn't even surprise me if mouse is one of the worst of the bunch, I've always felt mouse is such a fake bitch and when the basic bitch starts calling you out, the good girl image starts to crack. My bet is that people are gonna start airing their grievances now that mouse was called out like this, it's gonna be hilarious when she flips her shit eventually.

UberSoldat

This is such a basic bitch moment. I know all the bitches at vshojo are backstabbing cunts but god is like they never left highschool. It wouldn't even surprise me if mouse is one of the worst of the bunch, I've always felt mouse is such a fake bitch and when the basic bitch starts calling you out, the good girl image starts to crack. My bet is that people are gonna start airing their grievances now that mouse was called out like this, it's gonna be hilarious when she flips her shit eventually.
Given her current public image and her reputation in the industry the drama won't be small when it happens

Peachmoon

The Assman
While it's in personal bad taste to air out dirty laundry imo, I also don't think there's anything offensive with admitting you're not friends with someone. The Vtuber sphere is so allergic to the thought of everyone NOT being friends that even if you so much as insinuate you're --god forbid--neutral with someone, it'll breed rrats lol
Watching the clip, I can see where it could come off as bitchy for some, but in Silver's case, she just sounds disappointed. VS is a group that scoops up "ready-made" Vtubers with sizeable audiences without forcing them to do anything--case in point, they also don't encourage friendships or comraderie either. She probably wanted more friends within her reach to hang out with and all she really got was performative co-worker hand holding at best.
I don't think Mouse is a bad person either, but she clearly has people she'd rather communicate with and she didn't care to give Silver much of her attention.
From what I've seen though, she hasn't really been collaborating with any of the VS girls on the norm--mostly Connor lol This is also the result of "talent freedom"--you can just stream with whoever and become friends with them and not even communicate with your own group mates.
I do remember the VS girls playing Minecraft a lot together during the first year but ever since things took off with Connor it looks like she's pretty much content with hyperfocusing on her time with him.
Again, nothing offensive, everyone has their own thing going on, but man..
If this ain't me rn: :amepopcorn:

smartestkidontheshortbus

My summary of Silvervale v. Mouse

Attachments

• 20220627_135654.jpg
    20220627_135654.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 228

God's Strongest Dragoon

logitech

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
So I wake up this mornin and the first thing I saw was this tweet on twitter

And it's because two Vshojo talents are going indie? That's it??

I cant believe it. The world has ended
Two Vshojo talents going indie, Yuri's termination, getting sick enough that she pulled out the fucking vomit drawer, and worst of all, one of Colress' VA rejecting her tips. It has been one hard day for the yabbit.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato

Froot is totally a mean girl leading a group of popular girls in middle school. Every time she writes something, it's in a cold and calculated way to make her look “good”. She feels like when the murderers start writing posts on Facebook about how much they loved the victim and how they will do everything possible to help and collaborate with the police, while knowing that they dismembered and hid the body somewhere.

Silver responded to someone asking “Are you and Mousey still friends?” and hoooooooo boy a transcript cannot do this justice.

Timestamped

I don't think saying she's not friends with mouse is a bad thing, but if she has anything bad to say about Mouse, it's not recommended to do so. Saying something bad about mouse is like attacking the child with cancer, she has made such a holy reputation that even if she killed someone, it would be hard to believe.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Our jannie wrote you a fcking essay, and in less than a day you completely forget everything people criticized you over. Truly a goldfish has a better memory than you. I am sure you will forget this too, and next time it happens you will think that people are just mean to you " cuz I am Nolan. Oh woe is me."
To be blunt, at this point, this is a perfectly fine reason to be "mean" to him. Call him a retarded homosexual and an embarassment. He is an lolcow.
Nolan, I'm going to make this extremely simple for you:

When you see a post on twitter, you have two options:
1) Respond on twitter. Do not do this. No-one on Twitter cares about your opinions. We will mock you for posting your opinions on Twitter.
2) Link the post on this forum and add your comments after. You should do this. This gives us information we want and we might actually like your comment or joke.

If it is not clear, post here, not twitter.

I cannot make this simpler for you.
3) Don't post here or the Homeland anymore, returning to reddit or wherever his faggotry would be least tolerated. He's ot much different than Gabe, Henri, or any of the other cows in this sphere. Well, except his Vox homolust.

The mystery of Sakana's tweet is solved:

Back to scheduled business.

Only a matter of time before Fish grows fat and bald in his warecave. The acoustics of a warehouse full of unshipped merch must be fantastic for Russian Roulette!

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

I didn't see this posted, I will risk being late.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So at the end of the day, almost nothing will change for Silver and Vae, outside of not having the VShojo logo next to their Twitter names.

As for the Mouse thing, I mostly agree with others that coworkers don't need to be friends, nor does prolonged non-communication mean there are problems between two people. However, I also agree that seeing someone going through a very public mental breakdown due to being dogpiled on by Twitter retards is usually a good time to reach out to that person if you're at least on good terms with them. And it seems like that didn't happen from Mouse, if what Silver said is accurate. I don't think Mouse is automatically a bad person in this situation, but it does seem to reiterate that VShojo doesn't really have the unity between them that other corpos in this industry seem to have. But you know, :talentfreedom:

But no matter what, at the end of the day, I don't pay attention to any of VShojo or now-former VShojo, so I honestly just don't care much outside of making this post.

Autisticus

What did they lie to her about? All I heard is that she didn't understand her contract.
The contract is definitely among the problems.

She was told the issues with her contract would be fixed months ago and they have since failed to do so while giving her the run-around. She was also misled on what vshojo would offer to her as an agency, and is currently getting 0 benefits out of being a member.

Unless they roll out some new JP members that she has some compatibility with in a hurry and start giving her some incentive to stay, I am 99% sure she will let her contract expire.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I've never watched the Vshojo vtubers. Did they act like friends or did people assume they were friends because they work for the same company?
I think part of the nature of VS is that everybody "has their own thing going on" to a greater degree than other corpos. If they have a personal relationship, they'll communicate with each other. If they don't, they won't. There is no cultivated camaraderie like Hololive builds their generations with.
I don't think Mouse is a bad person either, but she clearly has people she'd rather communicate with and she didn't care to give Silver much of her attention.
I think this is a pretty big admission for Silvervale to make in public, because her and Mouse certainly were close friends before. They were part of Melody's indie clique beforehand and all 3 hosted a podcast together called the Lewdcast that was basically what turned into Vshojo gen 1 (+other friends and connections).Veibae didn't join until later so it's a little strange that she leaves alongside Silver, but that may just be they do contract negotiations all at once. You can still see the old Lewdcast channel on youtube - pretty much all of what would be Vshojo's lineup and their most well known orbiters were guests on that podcast.
Interestingly, Melody actually revived the Lewdcast recently on her Twitch channel but Silver & Mouse did not return as cohosts, only 1-off guests.

(rrats ahead)
People have been ratting for a while now that Silver seemed strangely isolated in Vshojo, before even the Hogwarts Legacy stuff. I'm just running off my own memory of conversations here but 7 months seems legit. People noticed. Silver's also plateaued pretty hard compared to other talents who've really taken off despite being one of the biggest and longest standing members to start with. Seems to indicate some major drama behind the scenes and the group splitting into factions or at least shunning Silver for something, and while it's hard to imagine Mouse acting maliciously she is neurotically confrontation-averse and may well have decided the best way to deal with Silver's problems was to simply ignore her entirely. On the other hand, if Mouse was acting maliciously, Silvervale's comments are about as harsh as she can be without some serious hard evidence that she can show, because Mouse's sick girl privilege is so high you can't say anything harsh about her without automatically becoming the bad guy for seeming bullying.

Last edited:

VacuousHole

(rrats ahead)
People have been ratting for a while now that Silver seemed strangely isolated in Vshojo, before even the Hogwarts Legacy stuff. I'm just running off my own memory of conversations here but 7 months seems legit. People noticed. Silver's also plateaued pretty hard compared to other talents who've really taken off despite being one of the biggest and longest standing members to start with. Seems to indicate some major drama behind the scenes and the group splitting into factions or at least shunning Silver for something, and while it's hard to imagine Mouse acting maliciously she is neurotically confrontation-averse and may well have decided the best way to deal with Silver's problems was to simply ignore her entirely. On the other hand, if Mouse was acting maliciously, Silvervale's comments are about as harsh as she can be without some serious hard evidence that she can show, because Mouse's sick girl privilege is so high you can't say anything harsh about her without automatically becoming the bad guy for seeming bullying.
I think Mouse may have a tendency to ghost people she's not intimately close with, whether that's sociopathy or just a defense mechanism is up for the rrats.
Veibae didn't join until later so it's a little strange that she leaves alongside Silver, but that may just be they do contract negotiations all at once.
Vei has always served as an example of vshojo's model of "growing talent." Until last night, I'm certain rrats were still arguing about whether she should have been let in at all. Everything that's been said about Silver being isolated from the rest of vshojo can be said of Vei except it applies to her from day one.
I suspect the Mythic talent agency came about specifically to serve as a net for Vei because she planned to leave after she and Sodapoppin became serious. Silver's ordeal with HL and subsequent connection with Asmongold widened that net.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Vei has always served as an example of vshojo's model of "growing talent." Until last night, I'm certain rrats were still arguing about whether she should have been let in at all. Everything that's been said about Silver being isolated from the rest of vshojo can be said of Vei except it applies to her from day one.
Vei being on her own is nothing new, everyone could see that. It was just assumed that Vei herself was the driving force there, losing interest in her corpmates in favour of pursuing her relationship with Soda & maybe joining OTK (which isn't happening per her tweet).
That may still be mostly the case, but this Silver's comments have put a new spin on things to think about. Looking back on it Vei was notably absent from things like Mouse's anniversary celebrations.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
For as much as people shit on Vshowhoe, there's an awful lot of mouseguarding going around.

Don't mind me, I'm just making an observation.

:smugrys:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
:amepopcorn:

I always wondered why girls don't sell GL voicepacks together, other than revenue share being the obvious culprit. And Laplus doing exactly that but in-game makes me question it even more. It would definitely sell like hotcakes too
Selling GL voicepacks in-game is hee hee ha ha :irysyabairys:. Selling GL voicepacks in real life attracts deranged coomers.

Why are they so interested in heroes now lmao. Shou and Rou are the VTA kids while the other two are new hires like Mana and Wen from Oriens (the wave that debuted like two weeks ago). It's nice to see that VTA isn't the only way to get hired and that even if you are a VTA student, you don't have to debut in Niji.

Maybe. While I like the whole EN theme of releasing a wave and then the next wave being their opposites/rivals, it's a shame none of them do anything with it. Fulgur tried to do something with it but all that accomplished was him being boycotted. I mean, Iluna and Xsoliel keep up the whole school theme with Scarle and Ver tweeting about school quite often, but it would be nice to see them incorporate the whole rival aspect of it as well. I imagine they'll continue the "Heros of the X" thing with North and South, but we'll just have to wait and see how the new wave works out. I already know Shou was plenty popular when he was in VTA, but I don't know how that will translate to him becoming an actual liver.
Are NijiJP auditions currently open? I remember there was a clip of Meloco saying part of why she applied for NijiEN was that JP auditions had closed by the time she got around to it. Also I think VTA made known from the start that alumni are not obligated to join Niji, but are there notable alumni who didn't join Niji? Edit: I guess there was the Warabe guy who quit or got kicked and might have been partially responsible for the Kaburaki Roco saga, but I was thinking about people who graduated VTA more gracefully.

if i may offer a diatribe of my own, i feel that allowing people to do whatever they want only hinders creativity. kiryu coco was told by hololive to not violate certain rules, so she found loopholes and sometimes just broke the rules anyways and paid the consequences. this made her more interesting and fun and also benefitted her creatively. kson on the other hand, with no rules to break, constantly does the same tryhard sexual garbage and expects people to laugh and is really boring as a result.

the best example for this, besides kiryu coco/kson, is howard stern. howard stern on commercial radio deliberately broke every rule under the sun for the sake of comedy and paid a shitload of money in fines for it, and still never gave a fuck. that is until sirius offered him a shitload of money in exchange for no rules on what he could say or do. ever since he has been really boring and unfunny.

this argument has probably been made a million times already though
I feel one thing people miss when reviving this argument is that Coco in Hololive wasn't just the crass rulebreaker; she had a great heart and the other talents loved her. Even down-to-earth, stoic Botan and business-minded Suisei of all people cried for her graduation. Kson still has that heart; for example, there was that time she donated her equipment to an indie (Asakura Konoha) who lost hers in an earthquake. But Kson doesn't have a defined circle of colleagues who bring out that side of her. VShojo is just not built that way - as recent events quite aptly show. Coco in Hololive was a contrast to Hololive's image, a contrast to the other talents, and a contrast to herself.

I say this as someone who only started watching Vtubers after Coco graduated and usually doesn't like crass content.

Idk why you had to ruin the post with an unnecessary personal attack
Have you been diagnosed with autism though? Don't answer me in the thread or in DMs; none of us actually need to know. I'm asking because I'd like you to consider that it may be fact, not (just) an insult, and act appropriately. Many aspects of the way you approach interaction online remind me of autistic people I know in real life. If you haven't been diagnosed, get a professional assessment. If you have, seek real life support.

I'll add that a diagnosis of autism doesn't excuse dumb behaviour. It does explain to the person why they think and see things the way they do, why those thoughts don't align with how situations or people actually work out, and how to accept and adapt to that.

Top Bottom