"she dislikes pickaxes and I take that seriously and personally #holoAdvent"Kaela Kovalskia

vShojo suffers first casualties, Silvervale and Vei go indie

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On a tangential note, the hoes in the announcement image make me think of Katharina Claes (My Next Life as a Villainess) in Vshojo.

Fitting for the original character, kinda rude when it comes to the isekai'd version.

(Also she's blue and would therefore clearly lead her gen in subs and CCV if she debuted in Holo)

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Silver responded to someone asking "Are you and Mousey still friends?" and hoooooooo boy a transcript cannot do this justice.

This is such a basic bitch moment. I know all the bitches at vshojo are backstabbing cunts but god is like they never left highschool. It wouldn't even surprise me if mouse is one of the worst of the bunch, I've always felt mouse is such a fake bitch and when the basic bitch starts calling you out, the good girl image starts to crack. My bet is that people are gonna start airing their grievances now that mouse was called out like this, it's gonna be hilarious when she flips her shit eventually.

My personal rrat about this is that Silvervale has always struck me as feeling insecure about her own success and the rest of the group's relative to Mouse's, especially with the huge success and audience/sub boost she got from her regular interactions with the Welshman. And it does say a lot about Vshoujo that the huge incline in Mouse's popularity wasn't due to anything they as a "corpo" did - it was with her interacting with another popular streamer/content creator outside of the company.

We all knew this VShoujo thing was only put together so these existing western streamers/chuubas could bandwagon on Hololive's popularity boom at the time and legit say "Hey! We're a corpo too! WE"RE THE WESTERN VTUBER CORPO!" and then follow that up with not really doing much for the talents because, surprise-surprise! They only answer to themselves and can do whatever the fuck they want anyway. TBH, other than Ironmouse and Nyanners (whose name is recognizable only due to her notoriety and past with 4chan), I haven't even heard of any of these catty fucking bitches and the man-pretending-to-be-a-bitch-known-as-Zentreya prior to VShoujo's launch with their line-up. Best benefit the rest of them got from this is the "exposure" from the announcement and the early interest about how'd they all interact and function as the western corpo.

EDIT:
I know I posted this as a personal rrat having not seen her stream post-announcement to leave VShoujo or any of the clips of it but feel like this lowkey confirms some kind of resentment of the Mouse-Connor dynamic, lol.

"What do I think of Connor? He's not MY boyfriend, I don't care."

LMFAO. This petty, catty bitch. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've always thought that the Mouse-Connor thing was more of a uncontrolled shipping thing by the exceptionally autistic portion of their fanbases but never really confirmed by either. Either this bitch just lowkey outed them, or she just reeeeeally wanted to really shit-stir. :selenpointandlaugh:

All in all, what a fun day for rrat-breeding. :amepopcorn: And a haven of brand new smiley ideas! (We need a "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! smiley for these occasions. And maybe a "CATFIIIIIIGHT!" one.)

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Nolan, I'm going to make this extremely simple for you:

When you see a post on twitter, you have two options:
1) Respond on twitter. Do not do this. No-one on Twitter cares about your opinions. We will mock you for posting your opinions on Twitter.
2) Link the post on this forum and add your comments after. You should do this. This gives us information we want and we might actually like your comment or joke.

If it is not clear, post here, not twitter.

I cannot make this simpler for you.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
For as much as people shit on Vshowhoe, there's an awful lot of mouseguarding going around.

Don't mind me, I'm just making an observation.

:smugrys:
25% of the accounts here are mouse sock accounts :cursedbae:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
This vshojo drama is incredibly petty, low-stakes shit. I love it.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you guys wanna see something amusing just check out the reddit thread on the vshitshow drama, so many gullible redditors who bought into the whole "Talent freedom, vshojo is the best and most tight knit company" bullshit and are now having their worldviews destroyed by reality.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
If you guys wanna see something amusing just check out the reddit thread on the vshitshow drama, so many gullible redditors who bought into the whole "Talent freedom, vshojo is the best and most tight knit company" bullshit and are now having their worldviews destroyed by reality.
Wait, I thought Zen was the guy, not Ironmouse, because a whole lot of those responses seem to be choking on her dick...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They have contracts?

No mention of them having goodbye streams, though I guess that sort of thing is less important if they're continuing their identities.

Also, is it normal for agencies to announce these departures so late at night? I'm noticing a pattern.
the pattern is move to a normal timezone.:optimistic:

Silvervale and Vei not renewing their contracts with VShojo.

Edit to add: Wonder why they decided to not renew? Y'know, with talent freedom and all.

Not surprised Silver is moving on she clearly loves what shes doing loves her model loves her fans.Hope she lands on her feet somewhere better then Vshitshow.

Why is Vei leaving? i expected her to just coast and milk as much cash out of this as she could.

:cursedbae: Saruei is EN3 and she felt threatened by a streamer with actual talent :cursedbae:
idk about you guys but i don't think she is telling the truth
Vermintide have perfected the art of selective memory.

"throwing her under the bus what do you mean"
No. If you lie with dogs you get fleas.

1) They do not offer talent freedom to earnestly support the talents' creativity; they just don't give a shit. Zentreya has an emo meltdown every month. Froot promised a donation she can't afford to make. Hajime doesn't even bother fucking streaming. The whole thing's unprofessional at best and an embarrassing shitshow at worst.
Hajime might not stream but shes raking in the cash as a novice VA. you gotta remember streaming might be the only visable thing to us normies but they do have to do things like merch deals behind the scenes.

if Hajime was honestly bringing nothing to the table she would have been fired contract or no.
OR just spy on her via Gigguk guy needs a lesson in opsec.
holy shit

I did not expect this. I thought she was only talking about Froot earlier. I have to wonder wtf happened
Because relationships are more nuanced then a Binary Friend/Enemy. :touchgrass:

To go into more detail silver felt isolated during the attacks which probably ruined any relationships she had there that were not actively supporting her. you can be friendly to your coworkers without being friends.

If you really need an actual explanation though friendship is different to many people. I have no problem with my friends not keeping in contact i'm not their mother we can catch up whenever. Silver is pretty clearly someone who keeps her friends close combined with the who wizard game incident is why you can practically hear the anger in her voice.
She really just dropped that? The others I would expect that from, but Mouse? Not so much. Then again, I keep my toes out of Vshojo as often as possible so it's not like I really believed she was the only "kind" one in there.
I wouldn't read too much into it Silver wears her emotions on her sleeve shes still raw from rotting fruit. and yes i'm drinking my own cool aide here .
People have been ratting for a while now that Silver seemed strangely isolated in Vshojo, before even the Hogwarts Legacy stuff. I'm just running off my own memory of conversations here but 7 months seems legit. People noticed. Silver's also plateaued pretty hard compared to other talents who've really taken off despite being one of the biggest and longest standing members to start with. Seems to indicate some major drama behind the scenes and the group splitting into factions or at least shunning Silver for something, and while it's hard to imagine Mouse acting maliciously she is neurotically confrontation-averse and may well have decided the best way to deal with Silver's problems was to simply ignore her entirely. On the other hand, if Mouse was acting maliciously, Silvervale's comments are about as harsh as she can be without some serious hard evidence that she can show, because Mouse's sick girl privilege is so high you can't say anything harsh about her without automatically becoming the bad guy for seeming bullying.
I agree with basically everything your saying here but I really want to hone in on "silvers Isolation" in my mind it can only really be one thing and RATS AHEAD.
I wonder if Silver might be anti vermin.

Let's look at the evidance that could point to anything really

Froot came after her repeatedly dogpiled her when the chance arose and while "backstabbing bitch" can explain that

Silver was willing to play the Wizard game which to me anyway suggests she didn't care all that much about the drama to begin with.

There are other minor pieces of evidance but those seem to be the two big ones. RATS Escaped
I awaken.

glances around

going back to bed
Cease
For as much as people shit on Vshowhoe, there's an awful lot of mouseguarding going around.

Don't mind me, I'm just making an observation.

:smugrys:
yeah it's hard not to be aware of it. however i also thing that being a secret backstabbing bitch flies in the face of literally everything shes presented so shes either genuine or a maserclass sociopath.

Sorry for the late I know most of us don't care about Vshitshow but hopefully these nuclear graduations will pass soon.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Vshojo is just the gift that keeps on giving, huh?

Piarro

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
My personal rrat about this is that Silvervale has always struck me as feeling insecure about her own success and the rest of the group's relative to Mouse's, especially with the huge success and audience/sub boost she got from her regular interactions with the Welshman. And it does say a lot about Vshoujo that the huge incline in Mouse's popularity wasn't due to anything they as a "corpo" did - it was with her interacting with another popular streamer/content creator outside of the company.

We all knew this VShoujo thing was only put together so these existing western streamers/chuubas could bandwagon on Hololive's popularity boom at the time and legit say "Hey! We're a corpo too! WE"RE THE WESTERN VTUBER CORPO!" and then follow that up with not really doing much for the talents because, surprise-surprise! They only answer to themselves and can do whatever the fuck they want anyway. TBH, other than Ironmouse and Nyanners (whose name is recognizable only due to her notoriety and past with 4chan), I haven't even heard of any of these catty fucking bitches and the man-pretending-to-be-a-bitch-known-as-Zentreya prior to VShoujo's launch with their line-up. Best benefit the rest of them got from this is the "exposure" from the announcement and the early interest about how'd they all interact and function as the western corpo.

EDIT:
I know I posted this as a personal rrat having not seen her stream post-announcement to leave VShoujo or any of the clips of it but feel like this lowkey confirms some kind of resentment of the Mouse-Connor dynamic, lol.

"What do I think of Connor? He's not MY boyfriend, I don't care."

LMFAO. This petty, catty bitch. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've always thought that the Mouse-Connor thing was more of a uncontrolled shipping thing by the exceptionally autistic portion of their fanbases but never really confirmed by either. Either this bitch just lowkey outed them, or she just reeeeeally wanted to really shit-stir. :selenpointandlaugh:

All in all, what a fun day for rrat-breeding. :amepopcorn: And a haven of brand new smiley ideas! (We need a "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! smiley for these occasions. And maybe a "CATFIIIIIIGHT!" one.)

Mouse played the numbers game and won prizes. Silver played the whore game and is only liked as long as she keeps putting out. She has no position to be upset. If you pander to coomers they only care when they get to nut and you don't exist to them until they want to nut again.

Even if they aren't friends, you'd thing a coworker would reach out to another coworker who is having a rough time. Even if it was a fake "sorry for what you are going through"

I'm nicest to people I legitimately hate to make it easier for me to get close enough to ruin their lives.

This woman is an idiot. Anyone that seems to unironically think you can go on some place like twitter and 'defend' someone has no business having access to the internet in the first place. I'd like to know whatever it is she does for a living, because if it's not prostitution I have no idea how she ever got hired when she's obviously retarded.

Aprimum is probably unironically the kind of person where if she knew this site existed, she'd sign up just to pick a fight and argue with us to defend her whore daughter's honor.

I invite her to do her best, during and for an indeterminate amount of time following.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Vshojo is just the gift that keeps on giving, huh?
It's not even the holidays. The entire VShoujo vs Nux thing happened over Thanksgiving, IIRC.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Veibae wont let us have our rrats im disappointed
Archive
Screenshot_20230426-165159_Twitter.jpg²

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
"Froot" is trending on Twitter right now, at least for me. Among those defending her, it just seems to come down to "Froot says trans rights." I guess having the correct opinion on this issue overrides the lying, cheating, gloating, and disloyalty.

That said, most of the ones, at least the ones Twitter is showing me, are critical of her behavior.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Veibae wont let us have our rrats im disappointed
Archive
View attachment 22146²

Lmao so Vshoujo corporate jewed 2 out of their 11 (comically small compared to even the shittiest agencies, make it 10 since Sydsnap barely counts) talents in a moment where all eyes were on them from various controversies

So much for talent freedom, guess they dont give out the good cash lmaoo

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Unironically a winning piece of advice form Vei. :kaelaapprob:
I think i akready said it. But i used to be a twitch normie. And thats how i discovered her. Which led me to to whole world of vtubers. So i used to watch her streams. And despite being a bitch ( honestly i never cared enough to find out why she has this reputation ) she is hella smart and she knows how to manage her career as one of the top streamers on twitch

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Unironically a winning piece of advice form Vei. :kaelaapprob:
Didn't someone say today Nazuna didn't understand her contract? That thought alone is ridiculous to me. In contrast to the terms and conditions of websites and software you actually read your contracts. Top to bottom. If you don't understand something, you don't sign it. Full stop. If you really would like to sign something you don't understand, hire a lawyer and have them check the contract and have them explain it to you. Are people for real?

Top Bottom