"My pets need a dad in their life"Kattarina Qutie

vShojo suffers first casualties, Silvervale and Vei go indie

Autisticus

Considering how many negative things that I've heard about her as Nazuna, I'm inclined to agree with you. I suppose the only loss would be the original model, that one is kinda cute.
She's confirmed she will retain the model if she leaves. Unless they lied to her about that too. I don't know if she will see a point in using it when the time comes, however.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This actually makes me wonder. Do people here like Silver now? Has she redeemed herself in the eyes of this community because of HL controversy?
If you want my honest opinion, I hate Coomer shit with a burning passion and I can't watch a vtuber if they do asmr too often or do horny shit outside the occasional gag so I don't watch any of Silver's content. Also after the Nux shit, I had a pretty bad opinion about all of them except Ironmouse. The Hogwarts shit was just the inevitable consequence of the bullshit she supported and now that her attitude changed on canceling people im willing to drop the Nux shit as it's evident she doesn't support that shit anymore.

niggaphil

Translation: Bitch is claiming Victory.

Edit:
If you want my honest opinion, I hate Coomer shit with a burning passion and I can't watch a vtuber if they do asmr too often or do horny shit outside the occasional gag so I don't watch any of Silver's content. Also after the Nux shit, I had a pretty bad opinion about all of them except Ironmouse. The Hogwarts shit was just the inevitable consequence of the bullshit she supported and now that her attitude changed on canceling people im willing to drop the Nux shit as it's evident she doesn't support that shit anymore.
To be fair, The Nux Incident showed that the whole company is dysfunctional (why the fuck did you let the talent handle the Online security or PR in the first place?). Such an incident foreshadowed that the talents gonna get shit sooner or later. Then The HL incidents happened.......

Yeah, I think the biggest issues are the company, not the talents, because no one in management tard-wrangling the retarded talents

Last edited:

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Still can't believe Corponacht began with a simple announcement tweet, a keetle, and a wizard game.

1682489017930.png
Actually I now realize holo is the only one with no graduations so far this year, feels good to be a holochad :koronehappyl::mikothumbsl::smugmoona::smugrys:
Don't Jinx it. :depressedtako:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO BED FUCK

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

kestraline

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This actually makes me wonder. Do people here like Silver now? Has she redeemed herself in the eyes of this community because of HL controversy?
I don't know about like. I think she was generally considered one of the more inoffensive members of VS, and I don't recall if her involvement in the Nux issue was active or passive. This at least shows that she's her own person, rather than someone who just conforms to those around her, which is commendable regardless of whether or not I enjoy her content.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Vei going indie, surprising. So no OTK.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't like them as people so no lose there. Besides Silver deserves better than Vshojo. I feel bad for the people I do watch in Vshojo because they lost a couple friends as teammates (Melody, Mousey, Kson, Nazu, and Haruka).
______

No. If you lie with dogs you get fleas.

My problem with Vshojo isn't in relation to any one specific talent, it's the culture they've put forward and normalised within the vtuber community. The EN side of Vshojo is far too close to the normie Twitch community where clout-chasing trumps talent and virtue-signalling trumps content.

The "Talent Freedom!" slogan conveniently highlights two of the issues:

1) They do not offer talent freedom to earnestly support the talents' creativity; they just don't give a shit. Zentreya has an emo meltdown every month. Froot promised a donation she can't afford to make. Hajime doesn't even bother fucking streaming. The whole thing's unprofessional at best and an embarrassing shitshow at worst.

2) The slogan in itself is a thinly-veiled virtue-signal. "We're not like Hololive where everyone's micromanaged and has to follow rules, you can do whatever you like here!" - intentionally excluding the part where corpos who -do- give a shit have to keep talents in line to a degree to avoid potential upsets.

The sheer mismanagement that led to the Nux drama and backstabbing is just the cherry on top; the management (or lack thereof) are a fucking joke who would rather let the inmates run the asylum than take their job seriously. I believe associating with the EN side at least (I'd wager the JP side's fans don't care for the corpo and just want to watch the ex-Holos do their thing) in any meaningful capacity is just letting the tumour grow, and Silver's been so firmly embedded in the culture for long enough to have been complicit in its flaws until it came for her.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I don't like them as people so no lose there. Besides Silver deserves better than Vshojo. I feel bad for the people I do watch in Vshojo because they lost a couple friends as teammates (Melody, Mousey, Kson, Nazu, and Haruka).
______

Theres liking someone, and then theres sympathy for a gal. Past few months she did nothing wrong and got fucked over by everyone including her employer and someone she considered friend. I might not necessarily like her but i feel sympathetic to her. Tho you sre autistic and i dont expect you to understand.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Theres liking someone, and then theres sympathy for a gal. Past few months she did nothing wrong and got fucked over by everyone including her employer and someone she considered friend. I might not necessarily like her but i feel sympathetic to her. Tho you sre autistic and i dont expect you to understand.
Idk why you had to ruin the post with an unnecessary personal attack

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Silver responded to someone asking "Are you and Mousey still friends?" and hoooooooo boy a transcript cannot do this justice.

Timestamped

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just thought it was funny and thought others would find it funny

you all love people shitting on Froot
Day of nolan derailing the general thread numero tres!
We aren't single-minded fucking morons nolan, we don't just clap mindlessly at stimuli independently of the circumstances.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
I don't think this has anything to do with any "redemption." Just because her content isn't to my liking doesn't mean I want her getting her shit pushed in. She legit is better off on her own.
Need a... sexy react?
(jkjkjk these are 2 of the most sexless vtubers... unless Pippa's Colress thirsting is an attempt to be seen as more adult ala Disney Stars as soon as they hit 18 making sexy pop music videos.
Pippa is about the only person I do not even accidentally want to think of in a sexual way. :vomit:

:whatastory:

Top Bottom