"I'm not a man, am I allowed to fart on a man's balls?"Fujikura Uruka

vShojo suffers first casualties, Silvervale and Vei go indie

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Honestly, I'm wondering if they'll join Asmon's outfit OTK. Vei is dating Sodapoppin (and I think they recently moved in together in Austin) and Silvervale has been buddying up to OTK streamers including Asmongold. It wouldn't surprise me if the lack of support during the Hogwards shit caused a rift either.

Edit: Seriously though, I'm shocked they haven't picked up a vTuber yet. I've been expecting Snuffy to join for a while, but that clearly hasn't happened.
That seems to be the most likely thing to happen.

They have contracts?

No mention of them having goodbye streams, though I guess that sort of thing is less important if they're continuing their identities.

Also, is it normal for agencies to announce these departures so late at night? I'm noticing a pattern.
Night time LA Time most likely. Although yes, probably done at night to avoid having to have people randomly spamming chats and discords while the streamers are active. Also gives time for management to read shit, screen things and then pick what they want to reply to.

Silvervale is talking about the departure now. Interesting points:
-Nothing changes content wise
-Chat asked if she's still friends with the talents. "I think a friend is someone who talks to you outside of when it is convenient." Still has -some- friends in the company.
-Decision was influenced by both "recent events" along with problems that were there from the start.
-Does not feel she was properly represented by the company.
-Feels it is the best move for her "mental health" as well as financially.
-Feels she'll be much happier not being in the company.

The mental health aspect makes me think it just has to do with petty in-fighting bullshit and possibly management wanting to take control of some things.

I know that Silver got a bunch of horrific harassment for the HL stuff but let's not forget her backstabbing Nux and blocking anyone who even slightly criticized her for it.
Everyone in that company backstabbed Nux and honestly other than Veibae and Nyanners, everyone else seems to have done so because management mandated it after he made the company look incompetent (which he was right). As for Nux? Meh. He is an attention whore, a bit of a grifter and he purposely starts shit. If he gets his hands dirty you won't really see me shed a tear.

I don't like them as people so no lose there. Besides Silver deserves better than Vshojo. I feel bad for the people I do watch in Vshojo because they lost a couple friends as teammates (Melody, Mousey, Kson, Nazu, and Haruka).
______

This actually makes me wonder. Do people here like Silver now? Has she redeemed herself in the eyes of this community because of HL controversy?
Who gives a shit about FRIENDSHIP? :optimistic:

It's a job. They are coworkers. They don't have to be friends and kiss each other's ass. Yes, it's best if people get along and work towards a common goal but you don't have to be a friend just because you work with someone. This applies to EVERY corpo.

Actually I now realize holo is the only one with no graduations so far this year, feels good to be a holochad :koronehappyl::mikothumbsl::smugmoona::smugrys:
For now. I have a feeling that maybe someone in HolostarsJP might dip out. Also, I feel like we might have one of the senior JP talents dip. The ones that come to mind are Haachama, Shion, or Akane.

To be fair, The Nux Incident showed that the whole company is dysfunctional (why the fuck did you let the talent handle the Online security or PR in the first place?). Such an incident foreshadowed that the talents gonna get shit sooner or later. Then The HL incidents happened.......

Yeah, I think the biggest issues are the company, not the talents, because no one in management tard-wrangling the retarded talents
I somewhat agree but at the same time, the talents themselves are also to blame for some of the retardation.

Vei going indie, surprising. So no OTK.

For now... Remember they still have to sign contracts and whatnot to be officially part of an organization/group. It will take atleast a 2-4 weeks for her to announce any moves even if this shit has been discussed with OTK already.

She really just dropped that? The others I would expect that from, but Mouse? Not so much. Then again, I keep my toes out of Vshojo as often as possible so it's not like I really believed she was the only "kind" one in there.
Guessing they barely spoke. Hell Mouse took her side in the whole Wizard Game drama.

Wonder if Zen will sperg out and eventually follow through on his 50th promise of leaving the company.

The "positive" side to all of this is that if the older talents start leaving they will probably get replaced. That said, I don't really care. I don't really watch anyone on the company other than some clips (and the Silvervale japan tour VOD she has done about 2 or 3 of)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I wonder if Vei will say some shit about the girls still in Vshojo now... I don't give a damn about her, but surely she has some juicy details she'll drop at some point?
The only problem is that you need to watch Veibae. I wish anyone who is willing to do that good luck.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I wonder if Vei will say some shit about the girls still in Vshojo now... I don't give a damn about her, but surely she has some juicy details she'll drop at some point?
The only problem is that you need to watch Veibae. I wish anyone who is willing to do that good luck.
We already got pretty good intel. It seems Rat only cares about optics, and now we have got hard confirmation on the matter. With that, the last non-shit part of vshitshow dies.

UberSoldat

The signs were there...........................

A

In unrelated news

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The heat is taken off the Fish so he can once again rise above the rest.
View attachment 22088
I'm gonna rrat post now. Yuri gets terminated and a day later Silver and Vei get graduated from Vshoehoe. These must be the friends Lumi was referring to that led to Yuri growing apart from her and the company. Together, they will start a new corpo of their own making to topple all others!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The signs were there...........................

A

"what do you think of Connor?"
"He's not MY bf I don't care he seems nice tho"
Damn Silver's got no chill

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
Damn Silver's got no chill
Mouse has partaketh in that British baby batter and Silver's just upset she couldn't get any. :smugselen:

Kiara often has ideas and a drive, but she is also often clueless on how to achieve that vision and enlists Ame for her technical know-how. Ame herself has said in the past that she doesn´t really consider herself the leader and prefers to remain in the background and she simply enjoys helping her friends when and where she can.
In that sense, Myth leadership is two-fold, with Kiara as the Heart, the Spark or the commanding officer and Ame more of an Brain or executive officer. Kiara is the one who takes charge in pretty much all group collabs as well, for the Myth 3D debut it wasn't they all appointed the role of MC onto her before she could even protest.
I actually agree! I already have the Heart as the next VTuber trope video and is coming this 28th-29th, and I actually hone in about Kiara. Actually really cool too see that other people also have the same thought process.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
From the homeland
1.png
archive
2.png3.png4.png
Clips of her throwing shade (its the same ones as in @raztehbaz post)
View attachment 5077149-8938a1197fc9978fec506dbf05830a50.mp4
View attachment 5077150-e2f6f88f143d595e1162f4911d4fb822.mp4
View attachment 5077151-a0dde747182fc78e450bc318ca1dedb5.mp4
First Nolan, I want to make clear this post is from reinigen the user, not reinigen the jannie.

View attachment 21998
Nolan, honestly. Fundamentally this is the absolute basic misconception you have. This Twitter bit and your Discord fuckup are very much the same. Here is why.

If you were simply existing on this forum, you'd be one of our lurkers (who are quite numerous). Reading the threads, maybe throwing out a sticker or two. [...]
I expect to get blocked but it's worth it

simply replied with this
View attachment 22092

Our jannie wrote you a fcking essay, and in less than a day you completely forget everything people criticized you over. Truly a goldfish has a better memory than you. I am sure you will forget this too, and next time it happens you will think that people are just mean to you " cuz I am Nolan. Oh woe is me."

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't care about Vshojo:polkasticks:
I like Blue Rushia, but I like her Mikeneko models more, Nazuna is just too bright and happy looking for me :menhera:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Just want to say before the Ironmouse x Silvervale mean girls rrat hits critical mass that it's also possible that they were never friends in the first place and just didn't interact very much at all. Boring I know. Anyways carry on.
:amepopcorn:

Last edited:

SoundWave Superior

Ahh this is what i love to see before sleep bitches being bitches and more vshitshow in action honestly just waiting for vei to throw the true shade and start running her mouth feel she'd be the one to truly lay out all dirt, been too long without some real fun like this

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I just thought it was funny and thought others would find it funny

you all love people shitting on Froot
Nolan, I'm going to make this extremely simple for you:

When you see a post on twitter, you have two options:
1) Respond on twitter. Do not do this. No-one on Twitter cares about your opinions. We will mock you for posting your opinions on Twitter.
2) Link the post on this forum and add your comments after. You should do this. This gives us information we want and we might actually like your comment or joke.

If it is not clear, post here, not twitter.

I cannot make this simpler for you.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ahh this is what i love to see before sleep bitches being bitches and more vshitshow in action honestly just waiting for vei to throw the true shade and start running her mouth feel she'd be the one to truly lay out all dirt, been too long without some real fun like this
Veibae doing with Vshojo what she previously did with Hololive would be genuinely amazing to see.

Would stay up for and watch a Veibar stream live levels of amazing.
I don't see Ina graduating any time soon, if anything the past months after her hiatus she seems to have put a lot of her Nagu stuff on the back burner and focused primarily on Hololive.
With the advances in AI art we're witnessing in real time, I imagine that vtubing is unironically a better long term prospect than gacha art, tbh.

We won't see a change this year or next, but in five? That's a different matter.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Rabbit has been informed

Alchemyth

I just thought it was funny and thought others would find it funny

you all love people shitting on Froot
You're not necessarily wrong Nolan, but youre a Twitterfag so ... :kroniibitchclap:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I hope the bitch gets dunked on considering how in private she is doing a victory lap for the company choosing her over Silvervale.

Some nice guy ought to send her this video her way.

View attachment 22091

It wasn't me.

We aren't single-minded fucking morons nolan, we don't just clap mindlessly at stimuli independently of the circumstances.

And yet you tards keep derailing this and other threads with piling on on the guy at the mildest stimuli instead of just giving him his own reaction, updooting the first person that replies telling him to knock it off, and then moving on.

In unrelated news

Supporting Hana on this gets kind of hard when she comes off as ungrateful like this. Having her model delayed is unfortunate but not egregious agency behavior in light of what Wactor does, what Tsunderia did to its undebuted gen, the uwu.tv guy apparently hitting on one of his streamers, and so on.

More indie duo art:

And Fish possibly weighing in ambiguously:

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
I don't like them as people so no lose there. Besides Silver deserves better than Vshojo. I feel bad for the people I do watch in Vshojo because they lost a couple friends as teammates (Melody, Mousey, Kson, Nazu, and Haruka).
______

This actually makes me wonder. Do people here like Silver now? Has she redeemed herself in the eyes of this community because of HL controversy?
from what I remember about the nux drama its seems like silvervale was just blindly following her friends so for her I just think of it as she had a retard moment and when nux responded she started blocking people cause she felt embarrassed about her involvement (this is the best interpretation I have for her)

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
from what I remember about the nux drama its seems like silvervale was just blindly following her friends so for I just think of it as she had a retard moment and when nux responded and started blocking people cause she felt embarrassed about her involvement (this is the best interpretation I have for her)

It seems plausible. I know it's easy to hate on Nux but I do kinda want to see his take on this now.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
It wasn't me.
More indie duo art:

1682500480314.png
You guys think this is a petty symbolic get back in reference to Vshojo's recruitment letter thing?
1682500542834.png
1682500597797.png
Supporting Hana on this gets kind of hard when she comes off as ungrateful like this. Having her model delayed is unfortunate but not egregious agency behavior in light of what Wactor does, what Tsunderia did to its undebuted gen, the uwu.tv guy apparently hitting on one of his streamers, and so on.
Eh, she wasn't even saying anything bad. I can understand and give her some leeway for resentment after how they fuck up with her and her branch.

Top Bottom