"If you wanna see Pochi getting bones for some reason that's where you put it"Pochi Wanmaru

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The archive post is the address i was mentioning in the pippa thread as well, unless I'm not caught up with the addresses posted about her. Don't recall seeing this one
It's Zax's (supposedly current) address. It doesn't have a privacy fence and it's not assessed as multi-family, meaning it's not a duplex. Chase is attempting to take a victory lap with nothing, yet again.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The archive post is the address i was mentioning in the pippa thread as well, unless I'm not caught up with the addresses posted about her. Don't recall seeing this one
this address isnt listed on intelius.

Planetary Bombardment

Everyone's favorite retard must not have gotten enough attention on twitter (and I think a few of his reddit socks have now been banned) so he's decided to start posting on the homeland again.

clearnet link

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Everyone's favorite retard must not have gotten enough attention on twitter (and I think a few of his reddit socks have now been banned) so he's decided to start posting on the homeland again.

clearnet link
He's begging for attention. Not gonna give it to him.

Planetary Bombardment

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

All this means is that you went to uni with zax and probably have a gf. you are also very handsome.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

clearnet link
He's also been baiting on /pcg/ again as well, which was extremely obvious when an anon started mentioning granth and zax randomly.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Knowing Chase's obsessions I decided to throw everything I got at him.
Screenshot 2023-09-08 180457.gif

JMForte

I'm pretty positive this is Chase, dude has been seething about Pippa all day on /pcg/ and was schizoing out about her "mask" falling off. Dude has mentioned this place, the farms, Zax and has just generally been retarded all day. It's like old times on /pcg/ with both Henri and Chase being major schizos on there again. Just two images of him, there is more but it's really just him screaming about Pippa being like Nyanners and living with a groomer and all that good stuff.
Chase1.PNG
Chase2.PNG
Edit: I will note, this guy really only popped up when Chase started going off again.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Chase is still posting on the Homelands. He showed up in Flamenco's thread to try and accuse me of being best friends with him or something, and also was in Kinochet's thread trying to dunk on Kuri Rinji because of some Twitter spat. Very fucking gay.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Chase is still posting on the Homelands. He showed up in Flamenco's thread to try and accuse me of being best friends with him or something, and also was in Kinochet's thread trying to dunk on Kuri Rinji because of some Twitter spat. Very fucking gay.
Anyone have a bet on when he gets banned (or Pink Triangle'd) for repeated personal army requests and self-admitted gayops? I give him a week, because it seems like he's learned a bit, but not much.

famous artist pipkun

Anyone have a bet on when he gets banned (or Pink Triangle'd) for repeated personal army requests and self-admitted gayops? I give him a week, because it seems like he's learned a bit, but not much.
banned as soon as a janny notices

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Back in May, he used to make these weird Reddit posts about me in one of the million subreddits he owns. Given how much he took a liking to my gym photo, he might be a 🏳️‍🌈:nehgah:

I'm glad he's still schizophrenic and nothing has changed, except is sock accounts, since I streamed about him.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Early Adopter