"Omg you are so responsible hooooly shit~ I think I committed tax fraud last year."Kaneko Lumi

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I cannot wait for the Grant Humphreys thread.
Imagine if the random dude online who's initials are similar to one of your usernames gets pissed and contacts Null (politely of course) to kick that dumb Yamanba off the site for putting him down as a lolcow when from what I've seen that guy looks like an average Frat bro, 100% normal dude.

Imagine if he sues Chase for making the thread of lies and that's how he gets 100% gigadoxed, through legal discovery :ironmousekek:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ. How do you try too hard and STILL end up boring as shit with such an uninteresting post. He's like an actual void of entertainment, except when it's on accident by being a clownshow.
Also I like how his little KF blurb is cat whisperer, and the new twitter account is.. a cat. And both of course have numbers after them.
I got his facedox

1695607197343.png

node

For anyone who doesn't remember without a name, maybe this related image will jog your memory:
A CAT IS FINE I'M DONE FOR

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Fucking Shayne Dawson

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
How many alts can one man have?
opera_A0bJGCrunz.pngopera_4jV2WK0sMh.pngopera_tuAGex7Esq.pngopera_pIcLkLqVmq.png

SZ 109

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This is another Chase-ism. He does everything on his mobile phone, so to him, it looks correct, as the smaller screen will wrap the photo.
This is how you easily "out" phone posters.
Like that time i dmed you because on my stupid phone i couldnt understand why my embeds were on the fucking right of the page. I hate it

node

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure I found another Chase alt in his new KF thread. The person most defending the thread, again.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I really had to fanilly make an account on the farms juste to be called Kuri. God fucking dammit.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Screenshot_20230928-005246_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230928-005329_Chrome.jpg

This guy is extremely autistic.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Some madlad decided to highlight Chase's spergery on the homeland's Community-Driven Happenings thread, and Chase - terminal redditor that he is - announced that he was "leaving" KF because of too many downdoots. I would joke start the clock for obvious alts but as Fucking YTs noted he already spun up a new alt three days ago.

1695987604729.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Some madlad decided to highlight Chase's spergery on the homeland's Community-Driven Happenings thread, and Chase - terminal redditor that he is - announced that he was "leaving" KF because of too many downdoots. I would joke start the clock for obvious alts but as Fucking YTs noted he already spun up a new alt three days ago.

View attachment 47578
If a had a dollar for every cow that sperg out because of stickers, i would have 2$. Which isnt much but its weird that it happened twice.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

diethylether

bird molecule

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If a had a dollar for every cow that sperg out because of stickers, i would have 2$. Which isnt much but its weird that it happened twice.
I fucking swear they die spiritually when you spam migo

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Top Bottom