"No pressure"Kaela Kovalskia

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
...another sock. Trying to get updoots now.
Is Chase smart enough to use TOR or a VPN?
He is practically asking for Josh to notice him again, and to combine all his sock accounts like troon dick lover Queen of Poles.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Is Chase smart enough to use TOR or a VPN?
He is practically asking for Josh to notice him again, and to combine all his sock accounts like troon dick lover Queen of Poles.
You're asking if a guy that makes instantly recognizable socks is smart. The same guy that was so bad at defending himself that people almost started to believe he was a zoosadist. Part of me wants to believe he gets off on this sort of negative attention. The other part wants to believe he's just mentally challenged. The latter option is funnier.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You're asking if a guy that makes instantly recognizable socks is smart. The same guy that was so bad at defending himself that people almost started to believe he was a zoosadist. Part of me wants to believe he gets off on this sort of negative attention. The other part wants to believe he's just mentally challenged. The latter option is funnier.
he was a 2 ccv genshin streamer and when the zoosadism started he jumped to 13 once. its a major highlight.

Topo Chico

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
He also switched all of his socks to Lainey09's profile. Looks like all the socks suspected were correct.
Merging them together is funny as fuck. Props to Josh.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Adding this in for posterity, Chase is trying to get Bossmanjack's dox taken down for some unknown reason. I say unknown because it's still one of the most active threads on the site, yet somehow it needs to be more "active". Shoutout to @FockinKiwi for linking his thread to the Bossman thread.

posterity.png
I assume that he sympathizes with him, seeing as how they both act like retarded manchildren who smoke crack.
edit: Here is where the snip comes from. It's around the featured post where Bossman was caught making crack.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Adding this in for posterity, Chase is trying to get Bossmanjack's dox taken down for some unknown reason. I say unknown because it's still one of the most active threads on the site, yet somehow it needs to be more "active". Shoutout to @FockinKiwi for linking his thread to the Bossman thread.

View attachment 48547
I assume that he sympathizes with him, seeing as how they both act like retarded manchildren who smoke crack.
Why the fuck is he trying to pull this shit in the thread of Null's current favorite lolcow? Does he want Null's attention?

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Why the fuck is he trying to pull this shit in the thread of Null's current favorite lolcow? Does he want Null's attention?
I assume he's either :

A: Tempting fate after having all his socks merged, and assumes that Null will forgive him because he epicly trolled those vtuber losers (of which I'm sure Null considers him one)
B: Thinking Dear Feeder will like him more for asking for leniency for Bossman because his pre-existing trolls are speeding him down the path of cowdom. i.e. He makes boss' relatively stable gambling and begging arc last longer instead of crashing and burning into the Homeless Crack Addict arc like it looks to be, and Null likes him more. Not gonna happen though.

Both are delusional, as I think Null doesn't really see people online para-socially without much more time than he's been around. At least I hope so.

edit. None of that matters, because I'm not sure he's Null's favorite anymore after the recent BMJ revelations.
lol.png

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Chase's ability to be covert is always null.

He's all over that Pippa thread and it's so easy to notice.

chrome_BPfgY1OmW4.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Chase's ability to be covert is always null.

He's all over that Pippa thread and it's so easy to notice.

View attachment 59484
Figured he was involved in directing soychildren to perform the gayraid.

He didn't use a gmaildotcom address with his real name in it too, right? Surely the doxxxmaxer himself wouldn't. Surely.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There is literally no way he wins, but he is up for nomination in the 9th Annual Lolcow Awards against heavy-hitters like YanDev, Sterling, Tate, Larson, Scalfani and Cobes.
image.png

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
There is literally no way he wins, but he is up for nomination in the 9th Annual Lolcow Awards against heavy-hitters like YanDev, Sterling, Tate, Larson, Scalfani and Cobes.
image.png
Not only that but also the Opsec Fail Award with his Chaser663 (+merged socks) account

54444.PNG

It's an honor on you for that thread to even be nominated. Great work on that OP as always.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
r/ZoomerTrails - Chase's "we have Kiwi Farms at home" subreddit - has been banned. This is likely the result of a weird shit-flinging contest he engaged in with a user of r/peepeeshart, along with other individuals from r/boykisser, r/antiboykisser and a handful of other similarly retarded places. Which is to say he continues to piss off everyone he ever interacts with.

archive

This just several days after u/hollyhobby2004 (who is definitely a real 20 year-old woman with her name and birth year in her username and not Chase) handed control of r/Zoomerchan1 back over to... himself.

E: How far can one guy be up his own ass? This far.

archive

It's been five days, better ask the same question again.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Being slightly curious to what Chase has been up to was a mistake.
Screenshot 2024-03-26 201117.jpg
Tweet | Archive

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Being slightly curious to what Chase has been up to was a mistake.
He still thinks he's locked in mortal combat with reddit admins / moderators who are going out of their way to keep his subreddits from really taking off. After all, who doesn't want to see shit like this?

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
He still thinks he's locked in mortal combat with reddit admins / moderators who are going out of their way to keep his subreddits from really taking off. After all, who doesn't want to see shit like this?
You know, I'm somewhat okay with him being disillusioned and insane if it's directed at Reddit's staff. His content is terrible, though. Holy shit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom