"THE SILLY ZONE"Grimmi (referring to her brain cyst)

Culinary Catastrophes

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So, well, mistakes were made @FuckingYTs
1665005478267.png1665005492511.png

I had to visit a Walmart to find more than the usual couple of flavors available, so I bought a bunch of different ones for future experiments. For this one I used less than half the packet and probably half a spoon of sugar as it's a small container with only a couple pieces of herring and the wine sauce is already sweet enough. It looks even more yellow and disgusting in person and I am not looking forward to trying this at all, but I'll give it half a week or so and then try it with updates.

Washing rice is entirely a preference in the West. I don’t know why people from the global East and Westerners larping as Japanese get so triggered by it. Packaged rice in the West is clean and the starch you wash away is critical for some dishes like paella and risotto.
I mostly don't wash rice as it's normally not bad, but sushi rice is something you want to wash due to its high starch contents which is very different from other types of rice in my experience. I'm guessing that's one of those things people see happening in Japan and apply it to every rice instead of one specific type. Sort of like how people say altering any sushi with sauce or whatever is haram and an insult to the chef when really it just applies to a specific dish style that's intended as a "chef's choice" where it's intended to be eaten as served by design.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
View attachment 1779View attachment 1780

I had to visit a Walmart to find more than the usual couple of flavors available, so I bought a bunch of different ones for future experiments. For this one I used less than half the packet and probably half a spoon of sugar as it's a small container with only a couple pieces of herring and the wine sauce is already sweet enough. It looks even more yellow and disgusting in person and I am not looking forward to trying this at all, but I'll give it half a week or so and then try it with updates.
This is almost vomit inducing as I'm cooking dinner. That just looks so unnatural and disgusting. Good job!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I mostly don't wash rice as it's normally not bad, but sushi rice is something you want to wash due to its high starch contents which is very different from other types of rice in my experience. I'm guessing that's one of those things people see happening in Japan and apply it to every rice instead of one specific type. Sort of like how people say altering any sushi with sauce or whatever is haram and an insult to the chef when really it just applies to a specific dish style that's intended as a "chef's choice" where it's intended to be eaten as served by design.
Lisa didn't recommend Kool-Aid herring, this is all on you. I'll still give you a Winner react because I appreciate the science.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

HOLY BASED KOOLAID FISH

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
So, well, mistakes were made
First ingredient is citric acid, so maybe it'll kick out an edible/inedible result a la stuffing it into lemon juice?

TwoBit

Early Adopter
There was more than a few moments where Kronii was making these guttural gagging noises which sounded like a death rattle. I thought she would soon be joining Sana in the great beyond. Great stream.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Because it needs to be preserved, Kronii decided to blend and drink a bunch of subway sandwiches as well as expired maple syrup. I am traumatized.

1665086757686.png1665086781689.png

Women were a mistake (Left to right: Meatball, Chicken Teriyaki, Steak and Cheese)
1665086934451.png

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Update on the Kool Aid front, from the other day:

I decided to make relish with the Koolaid Pickles like @Johnathon Jambalaya , it wasn't bad, no better than worse than regular relish. I used the cherry pickles, and this time I tried the Fruit Punch ones solo and they did not taste good at all. I'm guessing the reason I liked them before was because the cherry was so unpleasant on its own
1665615483913.png

Now for the herring, well it doesn't look too bad from the top:
1665615524277.png

But the underside is unsettling:
1665615549940.png

And the cross section:
1665615575143.png

As for the taste, it was weird as hell. It didn't taste different at first, just more fishy which doesn't make sense as the citrus should cut that down, but then there would just be a random after taste of lemonade. So it wasn't revolting as much as it was just very unpleasant and strange. I would not recommend it.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I decided to make relish with the Koolaid Pickles like @Johnathon Jambalaya , it wasn't bad, no better than worse than regular relish. I used the cherry pickles, and this time I tried the Fruit Punch ones solo and they did not taste good at all. I'm guessing the reason I liked them before was because the cherry was so unpleasant on its own
View attachment 2512

View attachment 2513

View attachment 2514

And the cross section:
View attachment 2515

As for the taste, it was weird as hell. It didn't taste different at first, just more fishy which doesn't make sense as the citrus should cut that down, but then there would just be a random after taste of lemonade. So it wasn't revolting as much as it was just very unpleasant and strange. I would not recommend it.
The herring looks absolutely terrifying and I love you for trying it.

TwoBit

Early Adopter

View attachment 2512

View attachment 2513

View attachment 2514

And the cross section:
View attachment 2515

I pray to the patron Saint of this thread, Haachama, that you are well and thank you for your service.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Not only does she have the voice of a five-year-old she has the intelligence of a five-year-old too.
What annoys me the most about her is that there are two Lia's in Phase now and it's confusing which one is being talked about.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What annoys me the most about her is that there are two Lia's in Phase now and it's confusing which one is being talked about.
Well there's only one that people listen to because she isn't like earrape in human form.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
To be fair, she does refer to herself as Remi. But yes, please continue to shame her for her awful life choices. Shame needs to make it's return into 2023.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1666239703734.png

Cheerios in coffee, presented by Uruka. She was using the acrylic stand as a spoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=U6-uJRNLx6I

EDIT: Ketchup-on-steak people have finally been topped.
1666240516498.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

TwoBit

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Top Bottom