"I feel like I'm displaying excessive wealth by shopping at 7/11"Pipkin Pippa

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

At this point you can just assume any feetposters you see are a Lumi alt.

Probably not a good idea honestly, it's obviously just a joke toward a friend but Tenma legitimately doesn't like this shit so the speds who see the tweet and double down because of it are just going to annoy her more.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Thank God for this:
1680293248305.png
Not today, Satan.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hff201

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hff201

Early Adopter
we are in desperate, dire need of a mass filtering.
How do you even filter Pippa fans?

Usually a big filter for a vtuber is a boyfriend yab, but when the viewers actively want them to become pregnant...

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
that wouldn't work, i'm pretty sure these people would like genshin
Yeah the genshin community is degenerate as shit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
i know that calli is most likely going to make whatever jokes she can get away with in the cowgirl outfit stream, but if she can go the entire stream without a single reference to any one mammal in the equus genus, i will personally jerk off a horse
my grandparents own a small horse farm so the next time i visit them i just may follow through since they like me enough to probably not call the cops on me

From one of our very own, smh

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
hey, i implied that i wouldn't jerk off a horse if calli made any jokes about horses, donkeys, zebra, etc. i am almost certain that she will because she thinks that shit's hilarious, that's what making a bet entails dumbasses

edit: clarification

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
hey, i implied that i wouldn't jerk off a horse if calli made any jokes about horses, donkeys, zebra, etc. i am almost certain that she will because she thinks that shit's hilarious, that's what making a bet entails dumbasses

It's the fact you're even willing to make such a bet that worries me.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Somehow I'm getting the feeling you wanted to jerk off a horse in the first place, but had just enough shame and self-awareness that you couldn't do it without locking yourself into a bet with strangers on the Internet to force you into it. Just go to a gay bar man, going to jail for horsefucking isn't worth it.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
Just go to a gay bar man, going to jail for horsefucking isn't worth it.
speaking of bears, yuuka bear tweeted that her helltaker stream was delayed a whole day due to australian internet. i don't know how the hell haachama lives there and does the same job yet somehow beats the odds

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
going to jail for horsefucking isn't worth it.
When Nelson Mandela went to prison for what he believed in, he was ridiculed by the people of his time, but history celebrated his bravery. Conversely, when I go to jail for having relations with a horse, the people of today might make fun of me, but history will see me as a pioneer of interspecies relations. Classrooms of the future will read about me as you would about Christopher Columbus

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
When Nelson Mandela went to prison for what he believed in, he was ridiculed by the people of his time, but history celebrated his bravery. Conversely, when I go to jail for having relations with a horse, the people of today might make fun of me, but history will see me as a pioneer of interspecies relations. Classrooms of the future will read about me as you would about Christopher Columbus
They'll remember you the same way we remember Christopher Columbus as well, a horrible person. But then again, I really hope we don't end up in a world where we remember horsefuckers for being horsefuckers.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
They'll remember you like they remember Mr. Hands: dead, gay, and with an anus that stretched for miles

speaking of bears, yuuka bear tweeted that her helltaker stream was delayed a whole day due to australian internet. i don't know how the hell haachama lives there and does the same job yet somehow beats the odds
Are you trying to change the subject right now? Can you not admit you're gay? :selenpointandlaugh:

Top Bottom