"I'm a 6 foot 5 black guy"Pipkin Pippa

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ!

Well, I can respect trying to cater to what might be an underserved audience, but that level of coombaiting is not what Im in this hobby for. I've lost a lot of respect for the agency as a whole to learn they're allowed to take things that far on those NSFW accounts. Jesus.
TALENT

FREEDOM

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Stolen from /vt/, open at your own risk
I want to see her recoil in fear when her crop of coomers bear their fangs at her, let her reap what she sows

Is the Shark a degen too? She seems a lot sweeter overall.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
1678203892914.png
Found this screencap somewhere. Gotta admit, it gave me a good chuckle

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

"Yes" is winning with 52.5%. Please help correct this.

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Is the vtuber community just gonna become the next furry fandom? We have a worrying number of similarities with the furries of the early 2000s
I've previously likened certain vtuber fancircles' tendency to go 'ONE OF US, ONE OF US!' to the annoyance of everyone else to the bronies of the early 2010s, but I suppose the difference between 'Furry' and 'Brony' is an academic one at best.

Hey, maybe the vtuber fandom will have CSI make a documentary about it like they did for furries, too?
We aren't furries, We like the real thing
Vtubing is 2D > 3D made manifest.
Lia's reading Hogworts x giant squid fanfic rn (you heard right, Hogwarts. The building. Getting fucked by tentacles).

Will she dare touching Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Is the Shark a degen too? She seems a lot sweeter overall.
Yes and no. She got kinda drunk a couple days ago and was making some very suggestive sounds and noises, but for the most part seems a lot more inhibited and shy normally and maybe even a bit turned off from being that way. Time will tell if that holds though, coomerbux are awfully tempting for a lot of tubers, but so far Not Orca seems to be one of the less lewd among EIEN.

Limkin

Last 5 mins of Elira's stream didn't happen. I did not listen to self-insert slave gangbang ERP fanfic. That's a lie. I need to bleach my brain real quick. "If I had a palace it would be the most cursed one and I would make sure phantom thieves never got inside of it, because I don't want them to suffer". OI YOU DON'T SAY THAT
Edit: just in case you are wondering - no, there was no context, she just randomly sidelined into on a persona fusion screen unprompted
Edit2: I hate it here. Why is my oshi like this. What did I do. It is a real thing and this fanfic really exist, it's not just a figma of her imagination

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Last 5 mins of Elira's stream didn't happen. I did not listen to self-insert slave gangbang ERP fanfic. That's a lie. I need to bleach my brain real quick. "If I had a palace it would be the most cursed one and I would make sure phantom thieves never got inside of it, because I don't want them to suffer". OI YOU DON'T SAY THAT
Edit: just in case you are wondering - no, there was no context, she just randomly sidelined into on a persona fusion screen unprompted
Edit2: I hate it here. Why is my oshi like this. What did I do. It is a real thing and this fanfic really exist, it's not just a figma of her imagination
Wait, Elira?
Selen but Good did this?!
:smugselen:

Limkin

Wait, Elira?
Selen but Good did this?!
:smugselen:
Her mind is dirty and deranged, she is just rarely opening it up and letting the horrors loose, so usually she is sweet and wholesome. She is pretty hardcore fujoshi after all. And then she starts retelling the plot of something like this. At least she stopped before any kind of actual plot
It's always the ones you least expect lol
It is very much not least expected, she was never secretive about it. This is a clip from a year old stream
And Diabolik Lovers is not something you just openly admit to playing

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Nym Time™

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So this is something happening/that happened. Allegedly due to some kind of mistake Hex Haywire (from NijiEN, it's gay drama so of course it's NijiEN) accidentally loaded a dildo asset on stream. I have no idea how that happens, but that's a thing, apparently.

That should be a minor issue at most - except someone on Twitter screencapped it, and got swarmed by concerned fans worrying it'll get him in trouble:

1678935201196913.jpg
1678924528531752.png

This original post seems to have been deleted, with retraction posts being made by the user:
1678947617431.png
Tweets / Archive

Well I'm clocks

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Top Bottom