"Oooh boy... you're gay!! Nooo lol"Sena Bonbon

Gabriel Kroniig / @GabrielKonig7

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

6f6.jpg
MIUNA! GET AWAY FROM HIM! HIS LAST THREE OSHIS GRADUATED! YOU'RE GOING TO BE NEXT!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Old news with no sources I’m sure, but I just saw kronies talking about Gabe moving to nerissa, and then moving again to fuwamoco. Both of those seem extremely plausible to me, but I sure as heck ain’t gonna start reading /baubau/ to look for him.
I just thought it was interesting (the bad kind of interesting) if he has come back to Holo EN.

Stunned But Dumb

Unfortunately I don't think there's actually a possible way he can get Fuwamoco to shoot him. Sad!

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
He hasn't hit up any of the VAllure girls yet given his history with Riifu?

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Regarding Gabe being a Ruffian, I have been reading through /baubau/ threads and there is speculation that one of Fuwamoco's top paypigs, Anan Onel, is Gabe's alt account. From what I can gather, Anan is allegedly a Flip just like Gabe and lives near Austin, Texas, which some people claim is where Gabe also allegedly lives. Anan also sends cringey superchat messages to Fuwamoco in very similar writing style to Gabe's:
anan supa.PNGanan supa 1.PNGanan supa 2.PNG
While this is an interesting rrat, I have a hard time believing Anan is actually Gabe. Mainly due the fact that Anan usually superchats around $500 per stream and Gabe (as far as I'm aware) is still flat broke. Either way, this Anan guy might be someone we need to look into more. Here's his Xitter account if anyone is interested.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Gabe watching is a success :BijouBijou:

Screenshot_20240615-230357_YouTube.jpg

(From PixelLink Rakis anniversary stream)

Top Bottom