"Watching and enjoying my content involves a level of self-harm"Dizzy Dokuro

Twitter cringe and insanity

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
you put a lot of faith in her education to think she could actually read a book about communism, more likely she just picked it up from a couple of random "nobody has tried REAL communism" youtubers.
Young, impressionable girl looks up riding horses on youtube, ends up watching Vaush videos.

Many such cases.

Stunned But Dumb

It's like she's perpetually stuck in her edgy 12 year old phase. If I didn't know her and saw Isn'treal and the emoji's I'd assume that's how old she was.
Actually, how old is she? I assumed early 20s yeah?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Actually, how old is she? I assumed early 20s yeah?
I remember someone on the Farms doing a deep dive on her and finding she was a Hag with a long history in medal scene and being cringe on main, but for the life of me, I can't find that post.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Maybe I should make a Mana Watch thread one of these days, because she's been going off quite spectacularly lately.

chrome_I9TML26Hyo.pngchrome_ObshAivXBT.png
Edit:

There was more sperging.

chrome_zTVtiVKQas.pngchrome_ca3JXiYDuI.pngchrome_Kwl2qdERpm.pngchrome_Awyk3gGahR.png

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

tgmslc

you put a lot of faith in her education to think she could actually read a book about communism, more likely she just picked it up from a couple of random "nobody has tried REAL communism" youtubers.
Or like a former roommate of mine and she spends her free time getting radicalized on some tankie subreddit. Y'know, wasting daylight & brainpower arguing Maoism vs Stalinism vs Marxism.

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp

ex_lurker

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wish this was a forum emoji.

View attachment 72009
"Compassion fatigue"
Jesus fuck that has to be the most current year phrase I have ever fucking heard, I don't want to be believe I'm the same species as these people. We need a world war, and a lot of people need to die in it asap, the human experiment has gone terribly awry and needs to be reset.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Maybe I should make a Mana Watch thread one of these days, because she's been going off quite spectacularly lately.

View attachment 71988View attachment 71989
Edit:

There was more sperging.

View attachment 71991View attachment 71992View attachment 71993View attachment 71994
Poor fucking Kuroboshi, just trying to suck up to and make jokes with a vtuber you (presumably) like, but even if you take her side Futacoochie Mana will bite your fucking head off if you so much as look at her funny. Being a fan of hers must be like being in an abusive relationship.

Off topic: I have to admit, I'm a little surprised that Disturbed frontman is siding with the IDF.
I think it's pretty in-character:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

46gumi

It will never not be funny to me that she keeps screeching that people should leave her alone on a public square like Twitter

Void Scribas

tragic amphibian

Compassion fatigue is a real thing, just not for terminally online performative concern trolls. Where it actually happens is in people like ER nurses and doctors or combat medics where they are constantly bombarded by severely injured and traumatized people and can end up completely indifferent to the suffering of the people they're dealing with. A friend of mine had to quit ER nursing because she wasn't responding in a remotely human way to people coming in. The breaking point was where she had a child with 3rd degree burns come through, screaming in understandable agony, and she realized later that her entire emotional response was "christ this kid is being annoying."

Twitter addiction can't lead to that sort of shit.

46gumi

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Said cover isn't released yet btw

:annoyedpippa:

"united states of israel"
so hilarious to see 2015-ish era /pol/ speak be more and more parroted by the complete opposite

Top Bottom